Will You look after Your parents when they are elderly?

Lens

Asians are not all doing well for themselves but they have an identity and a system in place which allows a good percentage of their future generations to live fairly good lives. Especially indians.

They have structure.

Something black people do not have.

I refuse to kiss their asses but its the reality. 

* Go school and college.

* Hit 21 get married to the same race. (No gorahs or kalehs) 

* Stays at parents house for years to save for a deposit.

* Have about 6  kids then moves out.

* Trusha stays at home and is the wife,cook,tutor,cleaner,mum while imran works.

* Pays off mortgage

*Leaves dixy chicken to kids.

Wash rinse repeat.

but thats some pakistanis that live in enclaves life

they are much lower then most black people in the social rankings of this country

if thats what you aspire "black communities" to be then you going backwards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Asians are not all doing well for themselves but they have an identity and a system in place which allows a good percentage of their future generations to live fairly good lives. Especially indians.

They have structure.

Something black people do not have.

I refuse to kiss their asses but its the reality. 

* Go school and college.

* Hit 21 get married to the same race. (No gorahs or kalehs) 

* Stays at parents house for years to save for a deposit.

* Have about 6  kids then moves out.

* Trusha stays at home and is the wife,cook,tutor,cleaner,mum while imran works.

* Pays off mortgage

*Leaves dixy chicken to kids.

Wash rinse repeat.

Blacks straight from Aff and with both parents in the house usually do have structure tho? Lot of the time they're led astray by negative influences of African American/Jamaican culture if we're keeping it 100. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 3

20 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Get me

Go an live that life if u want

But you're leavin out all the fuckry that comes along with and helps to create these so called suceesses/positives

For every thing u can admire there is something to dismiss or abhor

As there is with every community but right now we are focusing on the positive.

A lot of the things i mentioned has a more of a positive rather than negative effect on their community does it not?

Negative influence of Jamaican culture?

Yet Jamaica is arguably one of the most culturally influential countries on the planet on a positive note

Hateful jealous people ALWAYS have to mention others in order to make themselves good. Nasty pattern of behaviour from some people, u will never be able to progress with this mentality

The only reason African children fuck up is because of outsiders? 

16 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

A lot of the things i mentioned has a more of a positive rather than negative effect on their community does it not?

They didnt get those positives without havin the negatives and I don't need to use them as a template for life because of that

An if u really think the so called positive outweigh the negatives then boyyy. Do you but dont expect everyone else to be on board

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, ag. said:

Blacks straight from Aff and with both parents in the house usually do have structure tho? Lot of the time they're led astray by negative influences of African American/Jamaican culture if we're keeping it 100. 

I absolutely agree with this but its still changing. For the worse.

That aff structure is there but its slowly declining

And im glad you mentioned jamaicans because It doesnt help that all blacks are grouped together but its the reality.

27 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Negative influence of Jamaican culture?

Yet Jamaica is arguably one of the most culturally influential countries on the planet on a positive note

Hateful jealous people ALWAYS have to mention others in order to make themselves good. Nasty pattern of behaviour from some people, u will never be able to progress with this mentality

The only reason African children fuck up is because of outsiders? 

I dont blame jamaicans. We all have responsibility for our own actions but hes right. 

Theres a reason why when our parents and grandparents came over they forbid us from hanging around with jamaicans.

10/20/30 years ago if you looked at the gangs,the shootings, the stabbings the multiple kids by different women it was done by guys with the name leroy,delroy,wayne,clinton etc.

Its changed now. Now its wayne and clint but funmbi and kofi are tagging along as well.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

7 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I dont blame jamaicans. We all have responsibility for our own actions but hes right. 

Theres a reason why when our parents and grandparents came over they forbid us from hanging around with jamaicans.

10/20/30 years ago if you looked at the gangs,the shootings, the stabbings the multiple kids by different women it was done by guys with the name leroy,delroy,wayne,clinton etc.

Its changed now. Now its wayne and clint but funmbi and kofi are tagging along as well.

Some people would rather get offended than face reality. African American and Jamaican culture have many positive aspects, but no one can honestly deny that the worst aspects of those two, do clearly have a big influence on the general black diaspora... 

for the attention of some snowflake Jamaicans who love to get their knickers in a twist, we all know and recognise the positive contributions of Jamaica to the overall black 'culture' or experience. But to deny the clear and massive negative side effects is just dishonest

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Grass aint greener and all that..

There are lot of negatives in the asian community.

.Marrying  Relatives

. Grooming culture

.Forced arranged marriages.

Yes having finances and  structured cultural principles are a big deal but it not everything

17 hours ago, Afroman said:

Grass aint greener and all that..

There are lot of negatives in the asian community.

.Marrying  Relatives

. Grooming culture

.Forced arranged marriages.

Yes having finances and  structured cultural principles are a big deal but it not everything

Its not everything but it damn sure is important.

Like i said before no community is perfect. Im not about to kiss no asian ass but i think we  all should be able to agree that the positives outweigh the negatives.