Tom Hardy's 1999 Rap Mixtape Surfaces

dub

42 minutes ago, Drift said:

Grew up in Richmond, went to private school and that's lower middle class?

Fuck off mate.

Ur a fool

I went to private school an grew up in clapham does that make me posh af?

This what i mean. Go an live life, go an meet some people

An my school was full of lower middle class richmond putney roehamptom residin only one child out the family gets to go private school we are jus about makin ends meet cos all our money goes on school fees types

So what now?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

I went to private school an grew up in clapham does that make me posh af?

Clapham was a shithole when you were growing up so obviously not. 

The guys dad is a known screenwriter with his own Wikipedia page ffs and his mum is an artist, there's nothing lower middle class about that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Drift said:

Clapham was a shithole when you were growing up so obviously not. 

The guys dad is a known screenwriter with his own Wikipedia page ffs and his mum is an artist, there's nothing lower middle class about that. 

Clapham was not a shithole actually

It has always had very nice bits an not so nice bits. Have you heard of old town? You kno what old town backs on to? Clapham park? Even landor road has both sides of the track. This is london ffs

Tell me this...do no poor people live in Richmond?

Just showin u dont live life yet again

Jus because youre a screen writer doesnt mean you are caking

End of the day you thought private school an livin in Richmond makes u posh af. You're wrong, leave it at that

I used to work in clapham I know the area. It's your typical gentrified former shithole. 

Read his dad's wiki, the guy went to Cambridge and is also a playwright and a novelist, a guy like that isn't struggling to send Tom Hardy to private school. 

Add to the fact that acting in this country is traditionally dominated by privately educated posh people. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Drift said:

I used to work in clapham I know the area. It's your typical gentrified former shithole. 

Read his dad's wiki, the guy went to Cambridge and is also a playwright and a novelist, a guy like that isn't struggling to send Tom Hardy to private school. 

Add to the fact that acting in this country is traditionally dominated by privately educated posh people. 

I asked you if you ever heard of clapham old town?

Or clapham park?

Abbeville road?

Landor road?

Clapham common south side?

THE REASON I AM ASKIN IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF THESE PLACES IS BECAUSE they have historically been rich places to live not shit holes

So ur wrong there

Blabla Cambridge, so what, lower middle class people made it there too. One solid income from someone in the "arts" doesnt make the family posh af

An as i say, richmond+ private school doesn't equal posh af. Glad u spent time researchin the mans dad but please go an live your life now 

10 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

Tom hardy is one of the Mandem still 

Rememver when he was on jonathon Ross or whatever in the earlier days and his normal accent was that "white guy who hangs around with black guys but has tk switch it up at work" 

Vibe.

Good lad Tomo

Swear he was posh as fuck on that 

let me down 

Man like Tom was probably a rebel. Had rich parents, started to get gassed by black people as another culture to emulate and to also emulate what the really really chav guys do, with the drug abuse etc.

Let's be honest, he was privileged and went off the rails. He's a good actor, but like what has been mentioned on here, wealthy families will always make it in the acting industry.

• Like 1