Leeds Car Crash Verdict

0:18

If you are unaware of the incident

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/teenager-sentenced-to-detention-after-leeds-crash-deaths-11222861

Fucked crash still.

Do you think the sisters are justified in their anger?

What do you think of the sentence?

Views in general regarding this case?

9 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Yeah, everybody in the same car, it hit a tree at 88mph.

2 teen brothers died, a next teen and 2 24 year olds, all thrown out the vehicle from what I understand.

15 year driver survived.

thats a madness still

probably gonna have survivors guilt on top of that, every single person he had a responsibility for in that whip dead. on top of that he tried to pin it on one of the younger kids that died at the scene before he came clean.

those decisions gonna haunt him for life

5 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

They all knew the car was stolen?

Not sure but supposedly it was speeding around the city for atleast an hour before the crash.

/

Does anybody feel the boy is taking a lot of heat considering there were 2 grown men also in the car?

1 hour ago, Toney Barton said:

Not sure but supposedly it was speeding around the city for atleast an hour before the crash.

/

Does anybody feel the boy is taking a lot of heat considering there were 2 grown men also in the car?

they have a right to be mad, at the end of the day it was his actions that caused this, he could have driven it at the speed limit.

2 of the kids were younger, and even with the 24yo's its possible that there was a whole load of stupid in that car, no reason tryna assign blame, i doubt there would be a sentence that would satisfy them, but its part of the grieving process so I cant blame them because theyre not gonna see their relatives ever again and some even saw the bodies at the site, but this kid could be out and about before he even turns 18, his identity protected and unless his job required a DBS check things should be kinda normal for him. but he'll have to live with the fact he killed 4 of his friends due to his dumb actions and at 15 he's got a lot of time to be doing that, guessing his parents arent too happy either

7 hours ago, zoot said:

How are two 24 year olds letting a 15year old kid drive them around in a packed vehicle.

That was my initial reaction.

/

The boy was speeding but there was a long succession of bad choices by everybody before he crashed the vehicle.

I feel like he's the scapegoat because he was lucky/unlucky enough to walk away.

Something just don't sit right that they would be so intent on seeing him get more time despite the 15 yo not being the sole person to blame here at all.

The whip was stolen

Car was over packed

Nobody else was wearing seat belts

The boy was driving underage etc...

The buck don't stop with him here imo but in reality he takes the flack.

Just made me uneasy to see the anger but maybe age has something to do with the reaction as the elder lady looked more in control of her thoughts.

11 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

/

Oh ok, something about this seems odd. You've listed them in your post. I understand the anger towards the kid, however, was the two kids accomplices in the theft?