/

roma are my fav italian side

fuck it i said it

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaak

?

Cengiz Under >

15 hours ago, youcleanwepaint said:

Man was moving like he has no lefty...

what is the purpose of lukuaku right now I see him doing fuck all... jose is actually not the right man for this club at all... how are smalling and jones still at the club..

matic slow as fuck... doesn’t once look up 

It's all a mess 

It wouldn't be so bad but Josè stumbled on the way to play Pogba at Everton on New year's day. 

Since then he's reverted to type. 

Big black African player. Put him in the holding position and expect him to beast......

2 midfielders and a Full back please. 

5 hours ago, Kompressor said:

It wouldn't be so bad but Josè stumbled on the way to play Pogba at Everton on New year's day. 

Since then he's reverted to type. 

Big black African player. Put him in the holding position and expect him to beast......

2 midfielders and a Full back please. 

And a centre back...sell romelu and get a new striker 

All this pogba hating is absolute nonsense and its boring. Hes not being played in a position/formation that brings out the best in him and is being asked to do things he is not comfortable doing. Whats so hard for people to understand about that?

I seem to have these same conversations about uniteds best players every single season. 

First it was Nani being shit despite him winning is the league when played regularly in his best position (right wing).

Then it was Di Maria being shit when played left wing in a 4-3-3 when he hadnt played there for years, then played CM for years before joining us, and ever since leaving us (both at much better teams) and was by a country mile our best centre mid but was only played there to begin with.

Now its Pogba being asked to play as a DM in a double pivot when hes never ever been a DM. The tactics and formation do nothing to play to his strengths. He is tasked as being the sole provider of creativity within a horribly rigid team in which Pirlo would struggle to create.

And yet this just seems to all get overlooked. 'For me, a centre midfielder should be able to tackle and defend a bit' or 'he should be dominating games for 100m'....all absolute bollocks. You dont buy a putter for your tee shot and expect the same results.

And amongst all of this, the truly truly awful players in the team just get picked every week with not a word said. Smalling ffs was an absolute shambles. Not a word. That whole back four is a joke, every week they play. How long can we seriously expect to play with Young and Valencia as full backs and expect to acheive anything.

And somehow its Pogbas fault. I think the reason it annoys me so much is because all that happens is, we finally get someone in who can actually ball...and he gets slaughtered and hammered then leaves and we are just left with the dross.

#noKompressor

• Like 4

henry looks homeless

Giroud to bag