Italy racist shootings

Grafter

U lot seen this?

Imagine it was London

RT comment.section makes me weak but I cant stop keeping an eye on it. Makes the daily mail look like nursery

Italy drive-by shootings: Gunman 'targeting black people' opens fire on pedestrians in city of Macerata

Twenty-eight-year-old Italian man arrested after at least six African immigrants were injured in seemingly unprovoked attacks

Antifascist rally on the weekend

this wasnt an unprovoked attack

some nigerian migrants raped a young girl

and it was a revenge attack

/

there are hardly any black people here from the migrant crisis.... italy had a major boom overnight.... previously they had small ghanian/ethiopian/ertirian communities now they are full of literally fresh off the boat black migrants all over the city centers and lake como

cant compare here to there

21 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Revenge...? So attempt to kill a random selection group of Aff immigrants...?

All guilty by proxy?

not my way of thinking

but it was big news a lot of media propaganda and hate fueling

someone believed the hype and snapped

like finsbury park or norway

This is why he shot them ( the random people )

"The autopsy found that blood and urine were missing from the remains, which had been sliced up in an "apparently scientific" way.
    Further lab tests will be made next week, prosecutors said"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of the 17 million Brexit supporters how many have access to guns?

cah dem man are promising civil unrest if/when Brexit's cancelled 

Not sure if they will go for all non-whites though i thought they hated a certain religion more...

I was recently in Milan when I landed in the center I could of easily of mistaken the place for somewhere in West Africa. These people were just there if I was an Indigenous Italian I would be pissed the country is actually being invaded. But obviously there are much bigger issues which cause this.  

• Downvote 1

Italians should not have issues with black migrants. They are not a problem and cause no problems. Ok, they are always asleep outside the train sations but apart from that they do nothing negative.

@Drift your uncle has cash, thus he's most certainly treated good. Like everywhere, money talks a lot.

Should see the beef between north and south Italians.... full hatred between each other!

3 hours ago, Drift said:

My uncle's a dentist in Tuscany, been out there since the late 70s.

The OG Affs that did their ting back then... sometimes I wonder how... the shit they got was mad.

Italy loved the Affs back then. They just came back from colonising countries. However bad that sounds lol. And most guys in Italy were educated migrants.

Even my uncle told me these man love it when you speak their language.

Unfortunately, the guys out there now are looking at Italy as a key to Europe. Doesn't help with news also reporting bad things.

8 hours ago, The Somalian said:

I was recently in Milan when I landed in the center I could of easily of mistaken the place for somewhere in West Africa. These people were just there if I was an Indigenous Italian I would be pissed the country is actually being invaded. But obviously there are much bigger issues which cause this.  

Bro this is dumb. Some person could come from Albania or Korea and see parts of London and make the same ignorant comment about ‘this looks more like Africa/Caribbean/South Asia than London’