Culture Vultures

Young Bape

On my life I was just about to make a post about her. I can’t be mad at her. We welcome everyone else into our culture with open arms with 0 vetting. And these idiot rappers are only more than too happy to give her any kind of relevance.

She saw an opportunity to a make a come up, and nothing is easier than coming up through black men (J-lo, Amber Rose, Kim Kardashian, ex athletes wives etc.)

It won’t be long before she gets a “mainstream” gig and dismisses the very same avenue that got her to such prominence. 

Same old rinse and repeat.

55 minutes ago, yhfam said:

I like her and her bland humor

and her chicken shop thing is original she’s been doing it for time

/

ppl talking this culture vulture ting is it not the same when blax make pop songs?

Shut up! It is a counter attack! They do it to us so why not do it back?

5 hours ago, yhfam said:

I like her and her bland humor

and her chicken shop thing is original she’s been doing it for time

/

ppl talking this culture vulture ting is it not the same when blax make pop songs?

100%blaxks gotta stop being so sensitive and claim everyone is a vulture

tiger Woods/Lewis Hamilton must b straight vultures too

keep it consistent or just cut it out

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

This @The Infamous guy is annoying. An undercover homosexual in denial who goes out of his way to disprove any injustices to blacks or mockery of black people.

Guy serious described a skill set and branded having a skill set as being a vulture? Especially when they succeed in an industry dominated by white people and who most probably go out of their way to stop "outsiders" from coming in? Fuck off you mug! 

Next thing will be any black bankers who become CEO of their bank, forget the shit that happened before them, the banking crisis is all their fault....

• Like 2

Been saying she’s not funny since uni days when her channel started. This is the same type of condescending and ironic humour a lot of posh cunts have about grime and ‘black’ culture in general but ppl don’t see it. In a few years most like Amelia will go back to house, techno, indie etc

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

This @The Infamous guy is annoying. An undercover homosexual in denial who goes out of his way to disprove any injustices to blacks or mockery of black people.

Guy serious described a skill set and branded having a skill set as being a vulture? Especially when they succeed in an industry dominated by white people and who most probably go out of their way to stop "outsiders" from coming in? Fuck off you mug! 

Next thing will be any black bankers who become CEO of their bank, forget the shit that happened before them, the banking crisis is all their fault....

U big mad or just mad bro