Culture Vultures

Young Bape

8 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

This @The Infamous guy is annoying. An undercover homosexual in denial who goes out of his way to disprove any injustices to blacks or mockery of black people.

Guy serious described a skill set and branded having a skill set as being a vulture? Especially when they succeed in an industry dominated by white people and who most probably go out of their way to stop "outsiders" from coming in? Fuck off you mug! 

Next thing will be any black bankers who become CEO of their bank, forget the shit that happened before them, the banking crisis is all their fault....

8 hours ago, ag. said:

Been saying she’s not funny since uni days when her channel started. This is the same type of condescending and ironic humour a lot of posh cunts have about grime and ‘black’ culture in general but ppl don’t see it. In a few years most like Amelia will go back to house, techno, indie etc

Thank God, I thought I was going insane. She’s not funny whatsoever. At least when Simon Amstell did it during Popworld and Never Mind The Buzzcocks, it was done with a level of dry wit and acerbic humour.

But even he stopped doing that when he realised how outdated his shtick was  and he moved into stand up comedy. She may have been slightly funny around the late 90s/ Ali G show era but she’s nearly 20 years too late.

But of course, I’m just hating.

?

2 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Thank God, I thought I was going insane. She’s not funny whatsoever. At least when Simon Amstell did it during Popworld and Never Mind The Buzzcocks, it was done with a level of dry wit and acerbic humour.

But even he stopped doing that when he realised how outdated his shtick was  and he moved into stand up comedy. She may have been slightly funny around the late 90s/ Ali G show era but she’s nearly 20 years too late.

But of course, I’m just hating.

Simon amstell was clever with it tho. When he bantsd n dubs and lethal bizzle. But this Amelia chick just goes for the irony angle but it’s not funny. 

• Like 1

Twitter up in arms atm ?