Culture Vultures

Young Bape

17 hours ago, FA23 said:

Twitter up in arms atm ?

You know what I started off completely disagreeing with her. I was even going to click. X. Then I listen through and she has some great points but still Personally i don’t feel bruno mars is a culture vulture. I understand he grew up listening to music from all different genres and you can see that in his music 

16 hours ago, CurryMan said:

but ona serious note. The woman is saying some truth. White people do prefer their black culture from a white medium.

BUT....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

People aint delivering complete performances anymore....Bruno does.

/

and i wouldnt say he's a culture vulture just on blacks....hes done a few moves i thought sounded tooooo alike other songs.

-

Came with the receipts 

exactly what Im saying he grew up with many different musical influences 

how can a man bring back funk zapp and Rogers style and create a banger 

24k magic 

Bruno mars>>> 

definitely going to take my girl to his concert one day 

mans he’s clearly not black I thought he was Philippino or Hawaiian 

clearly not black ffs 

33 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

You know what I started off completely disagreeing with her. I was even going to click. X. Then I listen through and she has some great points but still Personally i don’t feel bruno mars is a culture vulture. I understand he grew up listening to music from all different genres and you can see that in his music 

c/s

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

Came with the receipts 

24k magic 

Bruno mars>>> 

clearly not black ffs 

If he's clearly not black then what about the lighties with as much melanin in their skin as a tanned white person? Or is black only attributed to dark skinned africans. People can disagree but no solid reasons why. The way most people see race is extremely simplistic..

The whole discussion is pointless 

Black people love their slave master and will not leave his side. 

Once black people learn that they are not supposed to fit in a white persons world and you can not go within that world and try and change it from the inside out. You need to  start to build your own world for your own people, then you can build proper foundations and you wont see your culture pimped and sold out repeatedly  to people who dont care for it. But you wont see this ever happen as black people love their slave master and will never leave his side, so the culture will continue to be raped and pimped out. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

The whole discussion is pointless 

Black people love their slave master and will not leave his side. 

Once black people learn that they are not supposed to fit in a white persons world and you can not go within that world and try and change it from the inside out. You need to  start to build your own world for your own people, then you can build proper foundations and you wont see your culture pimped and sold out repeatedly  to people who dont care for it. But you wont see this ever happen as black people love their slave master and will never leave his side, so the culture will continue to be raped and pimped out. 

Stockholm syndrome.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2018 at 12:20 PM, JOHN DOE said:

Came with the receipts 

24k magic 

Bruno mars>>> 

clearly not black ffs 

BRAV

CLEARLY LOOKS FILIPINO OR HAWAIIIAN.....

CLEARLY

England is worst than America, you have to have at least half white in you to have a proper buzz doing rnb, Mabel Raye Jorja Smith and they're even pushing this taya girl now, England doesn't accept Rnb and soul from a truly black woman a lot of the times, America is the same to some degree but still much much better, probably due to black peoples influence and the history of the country over there.

Lol black people are mad at everything

the Whites should have hunted tiger Woods out of the country clubs for appropiating white culture or Does it only work when someone sings a dusty ballad over a darkchild beat

jon b White af but way more for the culture than ur herp riddled hero Usher WHO went electro pop as soon as he could. A genre White people created 

black people want do dip in and out of Other music,cusine,sports as they please but scream vulture as soon as someone White does it. A culture they pimped out them selves with mc hammer,salt n peppa,biz markie,Usher,lil uzi vert and many more. I agree with dinky on most of what he Said tho

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Yeshua said:

England is worst than America, you have to have at least half white in you to have a proper buzz doing rnb, Mabel Raye Jorja Smith and they're even pushing this taya girl now, England doesn't accept Rnb and soul from a truly black woman a lot of the times, America is the same to some degree but still much much better, probably due to black peoples influence and the history of the country over there.

Piss poor example

got tinie tempa tinchy stryder etc 

jorja and Amy Winehouse got more soul than Any black Singer out of the UK ever. Always the shotgun barreld nosed niggas complaining and segregating

blacks are so racist

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, The Infamous said:

Piss poor example

got tinie tempa tinchy stryder etc 

jorja and Amy Winehouse got more soul than Any black Singer out of the UK ever. Always the shotgun barreld nosed niggas complaining and segregating

blacks are so racist

this guy is very anti black its mad 

coon much 

always batting for wypipo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yeshua said:

Facts nigga facts tbh

• Downvote 1

social media allows a lot of fools to go viral talking shit. shes chatting absolute shit, 

blaming the artist for a racist industry? artists just wanna sing or dance and don't really give a fuck about music politics, at least at the beginning. 

if prince didn't get a grammy and Bruno did how can she attack Bruno for that? 

unless the artist has shown to misappropriate a culture whats the big deal.