Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

On 2/15/2018 at 3:28 AM, VENOM said:

unless your father has unfortunately passed away, if you don't chill with your father on father's day for all those other usual reasons, I doubt you are able to be the moral waving card of how a father should be. Although it is trying to have their cake and eat it, just consider it as two men trying to adopt a child. Of which there are plenty of wotless straight couples producing kids they do not deserve, nor are able to take care of.  

The care system is seeing a huge increase in children coming into care not because of two men and a baby. 

have you and your man adopted? 

On 2/15/2018 at 11:19 PM, Toney Barton said:

Reading all the comments and thinking about it I would say the argument against gays using surrogates can essentially be used against hetero couples aswell.

Why should hetero couples use surrogates when there are plenty of children in the care system who need loving homes?

I think the answer is the same in both cases, the want for the child to be your actual blood.

It's a selfish decision either way but not one that any of us should be too judgemental on.

/

Kim K had birth problems with the 2nd child so the surrogate was medically necessary.

/

My mother is a foster carer, she's had 4 kids including a white child, you don't really get a sense of the madness that contributes to children being in the system until you are privy to it tbh.

Having been heavily involved in the process, driving my mother half way across London every Sunday for the childs contact, I would have to agree that a loving home is the most important thing for a child.

Not race, not gender, just stability.

I'm not saying what is right or wrong and it would be interesting to see what some of you think are the implications of this.

I'm just sayin I would put money on Tom Daley's child growing up to be a functional member of society because this child is planned whereas most are not.

this may be the case, but gay adoption is a relatively new thing 

we will seen the results (clearly negative) 20-30, etc years from now 

On 2/16/2018 at 8:29 AM, Trap God said:

I actually find it disgusting and quite offensive when people bring ethnicity into debates about these peoples practices tbh

Besides that dubs posts highlights the general problem here

You want us to engage in some kind of liberal victim groupthink instead of actually removing our own personal bias and trying to look at things from an objective standpoint

It's nonsense

There is nothing sad about me as a black man saying that if people are gonna engage in practices that mean nature doesn't allow them to do certain things such as procreate or breastfeed then SO BE IT

If theyre taking a kid out of a group home or saink fair enough if they're going to improve the quality of the kids life other than that nah not for me Jeff

Cant just have scientists pandering to these peoples mental illnesses as if they haven't directly forfeited their rights to live life as nature intended things by engaging in deviant behaviour 

AND THIS IS IT FFS 

why dont you take your bum bandi selves and do your ting in quiet 

instead you feel you have a divine right to kids, marriage breastfeeding, to option to change sex and then be treated as such and have the same rights , 

clearly a mental illness and should be treated as such, like someone said there is only a matter of time before paedophilia comes into the same agenda

its coming 

even the word homophobia is a bullshit word 

we are not scared or fearful of homosexuality , we dont agree with it and we are very well in our rights to do so as it is against the principles of nature 

anyway this is all wypipo antics i am taking advantage of the opportunities available to me here , then im off to carve my fortune in Afftown. My kids will not be subject to the forced agenda 

On 2/16/2018 at 10:20 AM, Admin. said:

Meant everyone else not you but then you went and compared it to race and ? me 

2 situations are not the same or similar 

/

back to the people in uproar

cristiano romaldo his first 3 children have no mother 

no backlash there ?  

ive always been of the opinion  that this is fucked up 

hes either gay or very very very fked in the head 

as per what someone said earleir on tin the thread - money talks

ronaldos kids i feel will be a test case for sure 

Also the notion that unplanned children aren't gna be functional members of society is nonsense

If most of us are unplanned and society is functioning then...

Planned or unplanned ur upbringing determines how u interact with society. Some people may plan to have a baby but I bet most dont plan the entire life of the child

People can also have plans for future children whilst still havin an unplanned child

Like John doe says we gna see in 20/30 yrs time the true impact of this. 

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Also the notion that unplanned children aren't gna be functional members of society is nonsense

If most of us are unplanned and society is functioning then...

Planned or unplanned ur upbringing determines how u interact with society. Some people may plan to have a baby but I bet most dont plan the entire life of the child

People can also have plans for future children whilst still havin an unplanned child

Like John doe says we gna see in 20/30 yrs time the true impact of this. 

I think its more about the child being wanted, than being planned.

(I'm aware earlier someone used the term "planned)

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

have you and your man adopted? 

no tranny fucker, i have two kids with the woman im married to. 

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

someone gave an example of imagine meeting a ting and finding out she has two dads or two mothers 

i tell you what id run a mile 

RED RED FLAG 

this would be weird for our generation, not for the younger ones. 

same way it was a red flag 40 years ago to meet a girl or guy who's parents weren't married or divorced