Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

27 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

@Esquilax

like i said before by all means fuck batty if you want and be gay but stop with the it's "normal" narrative, like @JOHN DOE said "there is no widely documented homo behaviour in Africa",  yes just like way back then & now there's gays and lesbians, cool but that's about it, how does gays and lesbians existing back then and now equate to it being widespread and normal across the continent, are u mad?

man and woman = cycle of life

man and man/woman and woman = no life

across the continent homosexuality is not condoned and for good reason, some tolerate and treat those types fairly but it's NEVER!!! EVER!!! been pushed and championed as "normal" like that article seems to suggest

/

for the record even in western society, homosexuality has never been widespread as the media and those driving the agenda seem to suggest and make out, they exist and protected by law etc but their smor smor

lets take the UK

With this new generation of diaspora Africans, especially the women lol, watch there be some big lgbt movements in Africa in the next few years. Directed and probably funded from the ‘west’. But It will be a bloodbath if they tried the same aggressive tactics in the name of ‘progression’ over there.

23 hours ago, Esquilax said:

as i said above, numerous studies have produced evidence that children of same sex parents do not perform poorly in school, do not have pronounced mental health problems any greater than their peers with M/F parents 

so the question of 'is it beneficial for children' i suppose the answer is that it doesn't actively benefit children but it also doesn't harm them either, so there is basically no case for to not be allowed aside from moralising and 'i just think it's wrong' opinions etc. the child is certainly better off in a stable same sex parent household than they are in an unstable M/F household or in the care of the state 

Please don’t convolute your answer based on other people’s arguments in here

Ive already said I have no problem with same sex couples adopting kids and putting them in a better position than they would be in without em they aren’t who this topic is about tbh

The premise of your argument are studies that don’t take into account possibly the most important factor which is that these kids will have been conceived under the pretext that they are going to be brought up by same sex couples

IMO there is a fundamental and very key difference between the type of individual that will adopt a child who is already in this world to give them the opportunity of living a better life and the type of individual that just wants to have their own kid by any means necessary 

Definitely a reach to talk as if there’s no reason not or like there are no risks when we don’t have the data to make such assertions

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

Ive already said I have no problem with same sex couples adopting kids and putting them in a better position than they would be in without em they aren’t who this topic is about tbh

The premise of your argument are studies that don’t take into account possibly the most important factor which is that these kids will have been conceived under the pretext that they are going to be brought up by same sex couples

IMO there is a fundamental and very key difference between the type of individual that will adopt a child who is already in this world to give them the opportunity of living a better life and the type of individual that just wants to have their own kid by any means necessary 

Definitely a reach to talk as if there’s no reason not or like there are no risks when we don’t have the data to make such assertions

100% agree

15 hours ago, Trap God said:

Does this apply to just gays or heterosexual couples, if the latter.. how about those who can’t conceive or have trouble doing so. 

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Does this apply to just gays or heterosexual couples, if the latter.. how about those who can’t conceive or have trouble doing so. 

It applies to everyone

I don't think we should be drawing parralels between people who are choosing not to procreate naturally and people who have genuine difficulty procreating naturally though

Its like comparing a hetro woman who has IVF because she has fertility problems with a woman who gets artificially incemnated using donor sperm because she prefers not to bring up a child with a father regardless of the wider implications of her wishes on the childs life

12 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Its like comparing a hetro woman who has IVF because she has fertility problems with a woman who gets artificially incemnated using donor sperm because she prefers not to bring up a child with a father regardless of the wider implications of her wishes on the childs life

its not though

because this compares a situation where there are 2 parents compared to a situation where there is 1

22 hours ago, Trap God said:

would you agree that someone can be gay and still feel the pang of biology telling them to foster children, as clearly must be the case with the many same sex couples seeking to adopt or surrrogate etc  being a homosexual doesn't negate all your other supposedly 'natural' biological traits e.g desire for procreation, it just means you don't want to fuck women if you're a man or men if you're a woman. and if this is the case, why should you have to forfeit your biological right to sire a child from your own seed (even if the mother is a surrogate)? it would be much the same if the mother disappeared after childbirth and the dad shacked up with a breh afterwards, except less sad and depressing than that. 

ultimately i think that we as humans have a few intrinsic rights regardless of our sexual orientation or what have you and one of those is the right to have children if you so desire it. if tom daley and this other bloke wanna shove their nut in some woman getting paid 30k for it or however much it is i say let em do it

8-)

no two situations are equivalent

it doesn't mean you can't consider situations in which a couple is unable to produce a child between them under a similar understanding, whether they're straight or gay

21 hours ago, Trap God said:

this is BS btw, how on earth is it an important factor that kids have been conceived under pretext that they'll be brought up by same sex couples?

shit, all of the unplanned children had no pretext of event being brought up as they weren't expected at conception

21 hours ago, Trap God said:

see what happens when you read that without the rhetoric at the end? then they just sound like a reasonable couple who want to have a child that is of their own making? you know, like most planned parenthoods?

"by any means necessary" sounds like they don't care about consequences

why not "by the tools provided to them by modern technology"? because then it wouldn't put them in a daemonic category as you wish to do to get your point across

1 hour ago, dub said:

8-)

no two situations are equivalent

it doesn't mean you can't consider situations in which a couple is unable to produce a child between them under a similar understanding, whether they're straight or gay

We can have a respectful debate or we can do this d*ckhead ting I’m not here to do both at the same time tbh so please allow the eye rolling and making silly comments that add absolutely nothing to the debate

1 hour ago, dub said:

this is BS btw, how on earth is it an important factor that kids have been conceived under pretext that they'll be brought up by same sex couples?

shit, all of the unplanned children had no pretext of event being brought up as they weren't expected at conception

There’s a number of reasons but I’ll give you one

A child that is brought up by their gay father and his same sex partner according to these studies may also have a relationship with their biological mother

In effect they might be benefitting from  having 3 parents

It’s not comparable to what we’re discussing in this topic same way you say 2 parents and 1 ain’t the same

Also you’re throwing in comparisons of unplanned children again it’s irrelevant

Them people on Jeremy Kyle SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE CHILDREN but guess what? we don’t have a choice because NATURE ALLOWS THEM TO BANG EACHOTHER BAREBACK AND PROCREATE can we please leave them out of this it makes no sense

1 hour ago, dub said:

see what happens when you read that without the rhetoric at the end? then they just sound like a reasonable couple who want to have a child that is of their own making? you know, like most planned parenthoods?

"by any means necessary" sounds like they don't care about consequences

why not "by the tools provided to them by modern technology"? because then it wouldn't put them in a daemonic category as you wish to do to get your point across

Regardless of your opinion they can’t have a child that’s of their own making fact

The child will only be one of theirs biologically 

Again false equivalency is in full effect

Ain’t no rhetoric at the end of my post let’s have it right

I meant exactly what I said

These faggots are doing shit like pumping themselves full of hormones in order to be able to breast feed for no reason other than because they feel like it regardless of the consequences to the child

They literally have NO IDEA what the implications could be but f it if they can do it by the tools provided to them by modern technology why not I guess ??‍♂️

Not for me Jeff

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Esquilax said:

would you agree that someone can be gay and still feel the pang of biology telling them to foster children, as clearly must be the case with the many same sex couples seeking to adopt or surrrogate etc  being a homosexual doesn't negate all your other supposedly 'natural' biological traits e.g desire for procreation, it just means you don't want to fuck women if you're a man or men if you're a woman.

I don’t know if it’s biological or social but probably. I mean the semantics of it are neither here nor there clearly people in same sex relationships desire parental experiences 

and if this is the case, why should you have to forfeit your biological right to sire a child from your own seed (even if the mother is a surrogate)?

This is where you lost me completely 

Nature doesn’t allow it

Regardless of what you or I think two men cannot have a child that is biologically theirs naturally

As such they have no biological right to sire a child from their own seed the entire premise that they do is ridiculous

ultimately i think that we as humans have a few intrinsic rights regardless of our sexual orientation or what have you and one of those is the right to have children if you so desire it

Again

Makes

No

Sense

also there are many complex reasons people have children that stretch far beyond the (ironically quite childish) argument that it's only there to 'further the species' on some richard dawkins shit. by the same maxim that's the only reason we have sex, which we all know isn't true 

I’m sure there are and I’m sure each individual has their own reasons however it’s dangerous for society and scientists to literally be pushing for people to do whatever they want based on the notion that humans should be able to do whatever they desire

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trap God said:

This is where you lost me completely 

Nature doesn’t allow it

Regardless of what you or I think two men cannot have a child that is biologically theirs naturally

As such they have no biological right to sire a child from their own seed the entire premise that they do is ridiculous

no, but one man can use his sperm to fertilise an egg and two men can raise the child that comes from it 

where's the issue?

also it's biological AND social because we are social creatures. nothing we do is 100% based on instinct and animalism because we're intelligent, we have emotions and memories, so sure there's being 'broody' and 'baby crazy' but there are a number of social elements that could make you want to bear children also 

@Esquilax has a fluidic thought when it comes to sexual relations, he is a rich bi-sexual male (or person because he'll cry about some form of identity crisis shit) and like @dom dom bullets he would get with a transexual.

The only social element that I can see homosexuals wanting kids is so they can "fit in" and be "normal." This can't happen as humans are not asexual, nor can we change our sex between xx and xy. There are some creatures that can, but is a very minor exception and even them, the xx/xy doesn't exist, but it does for us.

Esquilax will be pro dogs that hump their owners or other humans and nut on their clothes, should be able to have sex with the human and be allowed to try for a hybrid offspring.

On 2/28/2018 at 8:01 PM, Esquilax said:

no, but one man can use his sperm to fertilise an egg and two men can raise the child that comes from it 

where's the issue?

omg!!! stop with the bullshit

@Trap Godhas already answered that but as  always ppl like you don't care about the facts of nature

Regardless of your opinion they can’t have a child that’s of their own making fact

The child will only be one of theirs biologically 

Again false equivalency is in full effect