Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

8 minutes ago, Trap God said:

The culture vulture posts should probably not be slept on but lets not digress....

This is exactly what my point is

The question is purely an ethical one

Questions on the ethics of things like this are absolutely necessary

In order to debate something like this objectively we need data that reflects the matter at hand as close as possible

Im of the opinion that we dont have that data yet so based on the information at hand sorry but it's a no from me Jeff

I can't be blasé about it and say yeah why not they have the rights to x y and z (which they don't) I have to be presented with a convincing argument as to why as a society we are doing this and how we know it won't affect the children negatively 

As an example one of the arguments that has been made is that were talking about two parents

That's fine however data that shows theres disparity even between same sex couples in terms of failure rates for civil partnerships and marriage

Lesbian couples in a civil partnership or marriage have failure rates that are twice as high as those concerning gay men (women are trash)

Do we take that into consideration as well or do we ignore it because gays have an intrinsic right to procreate unnaturally?

??‍♂️

in this respect i fear you get into a kind of eugenics argument - is a group, based on data, fit to have children? there are parts of our society that are statistically (often through no fault of their own i.e impoverished due to a variety or reasons, marginalised etc) more likely to produce people who commit crime or have mental health problems or whatever but again these are societal problems and have no bearing on a person's right to bear children, which i've already said i personally believe is not forfeited if they're gay and that 

@smaddy i can see why you say that, does come off haughty, i just meant that some people's attitudes are 'i'm alright jack fuck everyone else if they can't make it' which i don't believe in

On ‎22‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, Da Luv Doc said:

Please answer this!

You are a hypocrite. You should not see a trans as different to a normal woman.

I don't see the relevance of this tbh but if they wanna be called women that's up to them, it doesn't mean I have to be attracted to them though.

My question: are you a father?

1 hour ago, Esquilax said:

in this respect i fear you get into a kind of eugenics argument - is a group, based on data, fit to have children? there are parts of our society that are statistically (often through no fault of their own i.e impoverished due to a variety or reasons, marginalised etc) more likely to produce people who commit crime or have mental health problems or whatever but again these are societal problems and have no bearing on a person's right to bear children, which i've already said i personally believe is not forfeited if they're gay and that 

See the thing is it’s not kinda like eugenics at all

Are scientists and politicians going out of their way to ensure those people can have children? No. So what on earth are you on about?

Your vocabulary is decent but this argument has really exposed that you aren’t the sharpest tool in the box by a long stretch

I’ve already addressed everything you’ve said in your last post in my previous responses and could go as far as quoting myself to debunk what you’re saying now but I won’t waste my time

I understand that you have personal beliefs that you feel you’re entitled to

Your problem is that you’re using that sense of entitlement to shelter beliefs that you should have abandoned by now lacking an argument based on logic or any kind of sound reasoning

• Like 4

4 hours ago, dom dom bullets said:

I don't see the relevance of this tbh but if they wanna be called women that's up to them, it doesn't mean I have to be attracted to them though.

So you would wife a trans woman. So you are homosexual. Clarified. Thank You!

9 hours ago, dom dom bullets said:

Its not up to them to demand what everyone else calls them tho. 

Woman has a definition already

10 hours ago, Trap God said:

See the thing is it’s not kinda like eugenics at all

Are scientists and politicians going out of their way to ensure those people can have children? No. So what on earth are you on about?

Your vocabulary is decent but this argument has really exposed that you aren’t the sharpest tool in the box by a long stretch

I’ve already addressed everything you’ve said in your last post in my previous responses and could go as far as quoting myself to debunk what you’re saying now but I won’t waste my time

I understand that you have personal beliefs that you feel you’re entitled to

Your problem is that you’re using that sense of entitlement to shelter beliefs that you should have abandoned by now lacking an argument based on logic or any kind of sound reasoning

i'm assuming you mean can't* in your second line and based on that no they currently aren't but your entire argument is predicated on your belief that without the proper data and stats backing up whether surrogacy for homo parents is a 100% beneficial thing for the child and/ or 'society' you would rather it didn't happen, so you would in theory stop people having children because it could have an undesirable outcome, which is a bit like eugenics 

you can't 'debunk' what i'm saying because what we're talking about is a matter of opinion - these things exist and happen whether we talk about them here or not. if you don't Believe that it should be allowed because it's not tried and tested that's fine, i'm of the opposite opinion, but you're not the leading thought in this field you're a layman like me. my arguments throughout this conversation have been logical and as far as i can see i'm the only one who has brought up statistic that actually already exist, you're the only one making arguments based on boogieman theories on things that have yet to happen

You’re moving mad how can man remix what I said in his head and then devote an entire paragraph to it

I said what I meant.

Done with you on this topic anyway it’s a whitewash let’s move on to saink else but let’s be clear me and you are not laymen my tings patterned different

15 hours ago, Esquilax said:

if eating a bit of jerk chicken and listening to a dancehall track 3 times a year is being a culture vulture then guilty as charged 

That’s not what makes you a vulture

Things like this are

And on my clock you been doing it far too long already

“Ghetto fabulists: the worst in hip-hop art”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/11/snoop-dogg-wiz-khalifa-hip-hop-mixtape-artwork

e94eo.gif

12 hours ago, Esquilax said:

i'm assuming you mean can't* in your second line and based on that no they currently aren't but your entire argument is predicated on your belief that without the proper data and stats backing up whether surrogacy for homo parents is a 100% beneficial thing for the child and/ or 'society' you would rather it didn't happen, so you would in theory stop people having children because it could have an undesirable outcome, which is a bit like eugenics 

you can't 'debunk' what i'm saying because what we're talking about is a matter of opinion - these things exist and happen whether we talk about them here or not. if you don't Believe that it should be allowed because it's not tried and tested that's fine, i'm of the opposite opinion, but you're not the leading thought in this field you're a layman like me. my arguments throughout this conversation have been logical and as far as i can see i'm the only one who has brought up statistic that actually already exist, you're the only one making arguments based on boogieman theories on things that have yet to happen

you see when white ppl have an opinion especially those in power, shit happens and the world feels it so fuck off with that it's just 'a matter of opinion" bullocks, it's not, it's happening coz it's been designed that way, certain opinions of certain ppl in society become part of society regardless, this lgbt parenting ting is one of them

/

as for the like eugenics

:rofl:

just wow

14 hours ago, Trap God said:

You’re moving mad how can man remix what I said in his head and then devote an entire paragraph to it

I said what I meant.

Done with you on this topic anyway it’s a whitewash let’s move on to saink else but let’s be clear me and you are not laymen my tings patterned different

That’s not what makes you a vulture

Things like this are

And on my clock you been doing it far too long already

“Ghetto fabulists: the worst in hip-hop art”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/11/snoop-dogg-wiz-khalifa-hip-hop-mixtape-artwork

e94eo.gif

we are laymen, if i have the gumption to admit i'm not an expert in any of this i would expect you, as someone who has treated this argument with civility so far, to do the same but if you want to go on like a know it all that's you, just makes you look fucking stupid is all

/

it's funny, i actually don't even remember writing that article, just another piece of garbage in the giant content mill that got me beer money when i was starting out as a writer

if you're gonna bang for the culture vulture argument then maybe produce something more recent than the last world cup, or are all your references as facile and petty as the ones you put forth in the last few pages 

Image result for magnifying glass

Don’t kid yourself gumption is not something you’ve ever been in possession of

Let’s be clear

There is a difference between a layman and a fucking idiot

You are the latter

And all that looking stupid talk is rich from you lad very very rich

I doubt you’d even wanna know what you look like to someone like me:rofl:

ny5kqs.jpg

On 02/03/2018 at 10:04 PM, Esquilax said:

@smaddy i can see why you say that, does come off haughty, i just meant that some people's attitudes are 'i'm alright jack fuck everyone else if they can't make it' which i don't believe in

Wtf are you talking about? Some groups are more likely to commit crimes or have mental health issues?  The fuck you talking about? 

This is a pure example of how so called “liberal” whites are just as racist as those we all know about And love to slate because they make themselves bait, and it’s through comments like yours we get to see them. Them labour Lib Dem types that claim to help the minorities out, but where it comes to ethnic minorities they are still as racist as Jim Crow.

If the groups you describe as statically prone to commit crimes due to society I can guarantee you’re thinking  about the street crimes, gangs, robberies etc... but you won’t  call the politicians and law makers who look like you who uphold and initiate policies to create such immoral situations in society criminals. And mental health issues? Every racist has a fucking mental health issue... so Going by you’re own words...it is clear that certain sections of the majority of society was bred with the mental health issues of their racist parents.

it’s better you stick to the main discussion about the rights of same sexes to raise children and stop exposing your own mental health problem.

about some people are prone to crime..fucking d*ckhead

• Like 7