Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

1 hour ago, dub said:

what agenda are you talking about?

also, what are you doing trawling pinknews.co.uk ?

Trying to normalise this, by force, in the 'black community'.. And ofc this gives them more ground on which to push the whole 'sexuality struggles are equal to race struggles'. Which they obviously aren't

• Like 1

Just now, dayomesaydayo said:

Its funny because when they use a black person  in  a relationship orientated ad its always a black man and a white woman but when its homosexuality they use 2 black males.

They know what they are doing.

Nope

Adverts over the last couple years I've seen a exponential increase in white man black woman relationships. This is the new advertisin thing

Never black man black woman

Totally agreed. The black man is in prison. White girl shotting crotch in the park.  A realistic,identifiable narrative.The 'advertising' mixrace couple picks up the pieces and gets a mortgage. maybe watches Life of Pi on the wknd. Black mirror without the technological horrorcore subtext.

Yet. The space before the yet, is advertising space.

probably because white girl black man is a stereotype, black girl white man would appear "progressive"

and what's wrong with trying to normalise homosexuals in the black community? you guys are talking all this "I have no problem with gay people" lark but you're upset at advertising that normalises it? 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

2 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Imagine if they tried that shit in the Caribbean or Africa.....

Some subversive gay rights group tried to underhandedly bring in gay sex education for young children in Jamaica few years ago. They are subversive because i believe they promotet themselves not as what they are.

The church came out an bun it, had to be dropped. The church has an enormous amount of sway an threaten to change how people vote...

Additionally when I went last year them gully gays were on the TV crying to the world for asylum an refugee status. I was in burger king when it came on, the whole shop stopped , everyone was jus really shocked and amazed at their existence. Government minister came out an said frankly and calmly they are just attention seeking and exaggerating so they can get refugee status in foreign

It was very interesting reaction considering I'd seen the gully gay documentary i feel like years before and it made it seem like ordinary Jamaicans really had a issue with them.

21 hours ago, dub said:

probably because white girl black man is a stereotype, black girl white man would appear "progressive"

and what's wrong with trying to normalise homosexuals in the black community? you guys are talking all this "I have no problem with gay people" lark but you're upset at advertising that normalises it? 

there's nothing wrong with representing the community, but there's far more black men married to, or dating black women. let them represent this area first, then they can push whatever else. 

• Like 4