Jump to content
kerser

Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

Recommended Posts

 

This story has really fucked up my morning. There’s so much wrong with this. How were the flags not raised when a white lesbian couple kept on adopting black children?

In 2011 one of the parents was sentenced to probation for assaulting one of their daughters and yet they still kept their children? Do you know how quick social services are quick to strip black children from their black families?

Numerous times neighbours had reported them for child neglect and still nothing happened? 

Argh... I’m too pissed off to type more but here’s a paper trail if anyone can stomach it.

Devils.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/hart_family_deadly_crash_a_tim.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just came into this topic to post this story WTF total insanity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant be trying to appease people sensitivities at the expense of human life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:
This story has really fucked up my morning. There’s so much wrong with this. How were the flags not raised when a white lesbian couple kept on adopting black children?

In 2011 one of the parents was sentenced to probation for assaulting one of their daughters and yet they still kept their children? Do you know how quick social services are quick to strip black children from their black families?

Numerous times neighbours had reported them for child neglect and still nothing happened? 

Argh... I’m too pissed off to type more but here’s a paper trail if anyone can stomach it.

Devils.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/hart_family_deadly_crash_a_tim.html

As I said to Incumbent, this is a budget issue.

The social will not be as willing to take children out of an adoption setting because compared to fostering it is the cheaper more viable option.

I said those numbers don't mean a thing yet 5 of you pos'd his post.

Still, this tragedy (no evidence from what I've read it was intentional) is more indicative of bad parents than lesbian parents.

I know black people who grew up in homes where they were hit and withheld food too.

And those children weren't in the system either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely agree with you.

can’t be taking  cases like this and trying to add it to a broader narrative. That basically what tommy robinson does with islam lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Can’t be taking  cases like this and trying to add it to a broader narrative. That basically what tommy robinson does with islam lol.

It's mental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

As I said to Incumbent, this is a budget issue.

The social will not be as willing to take children out of an adoption setting because compared to fostering it is the cheaper more viable option.

I said those numbers don't mean a thing yet 5 of you pos'd his post.

Still, this tragedy (no evidence from what I've read it was intentional) is more indicative of bad parents than lesbian parents.

I know black people who grew up in homes where they were hit and withheld food too.

And those children weren't in the system either.

There was a lot more I wanted put in the initial post but the story upset me so much, I left it abruptly.

I wasn’t initially going to post this story in this thread because as you and others stated, having lesbians adopt black children and having two gay parents have a surrogate carry their child, are not at all the same. However, since the discussion had veered off into this territory, I posted it here.

I agree that terrible parenting can happen in all different households, my issue is why did no one find it suspicious that a white lesbian couple keep on adopting black children? Three of them were from the same family so that’s plausible but then an additional three? It seems more than a oversight and pure neglect on social services’ part.

I’ve read and seen from people who work in social services, that because black children are the least valued when it comes to adoption, they’re more easily “fobbed off” onto gay parents. As messed up as it sounds it does plausible. 

Again, whilst the news is still early, it seems highly likely it was murder suicide. The amount of chances this couple had been given, there’s no way a black parent(s) would be afforded those same chances. These children were clearly distressed but if you look into it, the couple’s race, gender and sexuality seemed to afford protection from scrutiny that a black family wouldn’t have.

Also, in my initial post, there’s a tweet of the viral picture in which one of the children is hugging a police officer during the protests against a police shooting of an unarmed black man. You can see how distressed he looks not just in that photo but others, as if he was forced to do so.

Theres a lot more to add but I’ll leave it there for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×