Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

@The Infamous it has everything to do with this. You said it' 2018 and sexual orientation doesn't bother you, which gives me an indication that you may possibly be homosexual yourself but does not acknowledge the fact you may very well be. Your refusal to answer that question is telling us that I may be right.

The faith rubbish is that, rubbish. Look at Iran ffs, them man are on the transexuals vibe as they also can verify their religion does not mention transexuals.

You started this 2018 stuff, so I want clarification, or do you just pick and choose?

unless your father has unfortunately passed away, if you don't chill with your father on father's day for all those other usual reasons, I doubt you are able to be the moral waving card of how a father should be. Although it is trying to have their cake and eat it, just consider it as two men trying to adopt a child. Of which there are plenty of wotless straight couples producing kids they do not deserve, nor are able to take care of.  

The care system is seeing a huge increase in children coming into care not because of two men and a baby. 

• Like 1

shit yo, 2018 and still guys on here are pretty homophobic, even going as far as to disguise it as: not being against gay people having kids but being against maternal surrogacy - you ain't said shit about Kanye's latest drop being from a surrogate 

you man need to get past these mind states

"why can't they adopt" is some BS response too, how about telling that to the people who decide to have a naturally conceived child

• Downvote 2

I wouldnt like it but i could accept them adopting a child what with all the children in care but this. I dont agree with this at all.

To forgo a child the right of a mother simply because you take it up the tunnel and cant naturally have kids is wrong.

Its not the childs fault that these two men want to engage in such an unnatural and disgusting practice.

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I wouldnt like it but i could accept them adopting a child what with all the children in care but this. I dont agree with this at all.

To forgo a child the right of a mother simply because you take it up the tunnel and cant naturally have kids is wrong.

Its not the childs fault that these two men want to engage in such an unnatural and disgusting practice.

25 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

See what kinda things you can do when you got money?

Because that's all it boils down to. 

What other kinda things can you do man

I was tryna get me some of that money stuff but if this is the end game then why am I bothering

i make babies accidentally 

5 hours ago, dub said:

shit yo, 2018 and still guys on here are pretty homophobic, even going as far as to disguise it as: not being against gay people having kids but being against maternal surrogacy - you ain't said shit about Kanye's latest drop being from a surrogate 

you man need to get past these mind states

"why can't they adopt" is some BS response too, how about telling that to the people who decide to have a naturally conceived child

Why dont you mention my name instead of flying out a comment? How do you know I ain't said shit? I've been consistent and said Kanye/Kim are fucking stupid, especially the stupid names they hive their kids.

I'm not scared of gays, I am pro gays adopting but anti gays having surrogates. Only time I agree with surrogates is if the male/female couple cant have kids, or can't sustain a pregnancy, period!

And Yes, when you are gay you do forgo the ability to have kids. It might not be your choice to love someone of the same sex, but you should never EVER use a woman like a tool.

Also, @The Infamous, you are attracted to the same sex. In the big 5 religions there is no talk of transexuals, so you would obvious get with one. Iran is the place to go for you.

The term homophobic is used for a lot of stuff. People have different levels of acceptance to things.

I don't care if someone's gay or not. Yes, that feeling may change if it's a family member, but that's due to the level of acceptance.

Like people getting with other ethnicities, there will be different levels of acceptance within the extended family. This may change once kids are born.

21 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

The term homophobic is used for a lot of stuff. People have different levels of acceptance to things.

I don't care if someone's gay or not. Yes, that feeling may change if it's a family member, but that's due to the level of acceptance.

Like people getting with other ethnicities, there will be different levels of acceptance within the extended family. This may change once kids are born.

Hope ur dad gets bummed