Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

4 hours ago, CurryMan said:

See what kinda things you can do when you got money?

Because that's all it boils down to. 

Come in to say money talks

why do people even want children period? Also what is worse for a child, if your parents are bruk  or if they are 2 gays? 

I'm not bringing in children until I'm nice, if at all. Got no idea how my parents managed raising me and my sis, children stay expensive af... buying  council flat for pea nuts must have helped still

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

The woman had been on hormone replacement therapy for six years, but had not gender reassignment surgery, when she approached doctors with the aim of breastfeeding the child.

Before the baby was born, doctors put her on a three-and-a-half-month course of treatment to help her artificially produce milk, usually given to women who have adopted babies or who have them via surrogates.

This included breast pumping, taking hormones produced by biological mothers, a drug which can stimulate milk production and a male hormone blocker.

As a result, the woman was able to produce a "modest but functional" amount of breast milk - some 8oz a day.

Researchers said this was the baby's only source of nutrition for its first six weeks, during which time her growth, feeding and bowel habits were "developmentally appropriate".

https://media.giphy.com/media/TfUQie3hTLwc0/giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Why dont you mention my name instead of flying out a comment? How do you know I ain't said shit? I've been consistent and said Kanye/Kim are fucking stupid, especially the stupid names they hive their kids.

I'm not scared of gays, I am pro gays adopting but anti gays having surrogates. Only time I agree with surrogates is if the male/female couple cant have kids, or can't sustain a pregnancy, period!

And Yes, when you are gay you do forgo the ability to have kids. It might not be your choice to love someone of the same sex, but you should never EVER use a woman like a tool.

Also, @The Infamous, you are attracted to the same sex. In the big 5 religions there is no talk of transexuals, so you would obvious get with one. Iran is the place to go for you.

I was aiming it at you and 80% of the other posts before mine. Calm down, you're not special.

You say "you should never EVER use a woman like a tool", right after you say ". Only time I agree with surrogates is if the male/female couple cant have kids, or can't sustain a pregnancy" - how is it not using the woman as a tool?

/

So (for the rest of you) its 'we're completely against the concept of surrogates in general' or 'we're against the concept of gay people having kids with their own DNA' (ie, we're cool with straight couples having surrogates), and in the former case... you also disapprove of couples where the woman's womb can't support a child and they then use a surrogate? 

TBH the feeling I get is that you guys would be fine with the idea of surrogates if these couples were straight. But the fact idea it enables two men to have a child together irks you, and you've decided a way on how to shape your disagreement with it that conveniently prevents gay couples from producing a child, making a family. Its part of this new-age homophobia:  with people who say "I'm fine with gay people being gay, as long as children aren't involved", that "gay people are free to go about their lives but marriage is between a man and a woman". If every straight couple led to a great upbringing you'd be able to make an argument, but that's not the reality, is it? 

To echo some sentiments from posts before me before me: what's more important, the fact that a child's parents are male and female, or the fact that the parents have truly thought about the reality and want the child, and have money to provide for it. 

There's some research to support it

In 2001, Steven Levitt of the University of Chicago and John Donohue of Yale University argued, citing their research and earlier studies, that children who are unwanted or whose parents cannot support them are likelier to become criminals, and that there is an inverse correlation between the availability of abortion and subsequent crime. This idea was further popularized by its inclusion in the book Freakonomics, which Levitt co-wrote.

Info as well as criticisms can be read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legalized_abortion_and_crime_effect#2001_Donohue_and_Levitt_study

• Downvote 1

"To echo some sentiments from posts before me before me: what's more important, the fact that a child's parents are male and female, or the fact that the parents have truly thought about the reality and want the child, and have money to provide for it. "

:/

nah fuck off @dub coz that's all bullshit, what is actually important is the powers that be pushing these fuckery agendas that serve no purpose to human kind apart from a very small small minority

simply put:

man and woman = life

man and man = no life

woman and woman = no life

nature is nature, why do ppl with money/power always want to play God and start fucking shit up coz they want to be/"are" different therefore society has to be cool with their fucked ways

just be gay and fuck batty in it cool but don't try make your fucked ways "normal" and spread the fuckery

• Like 4

The whole gay trans agenda. Fighting for rights to fuck a shit hole? Or to live life as the opposite sex. 

I struggle to understand the cause. Nobody is stopping two consenting adults doing sexual fucked up shit. 

Even with the mod cons of various science advances. They are still unable to eradicate the primary function that a woman egg and man seed is as nature intended is required to produce life in the 1st place. 

I know crazy scientists are working hard to eradicate this process of nature. And that along with this blatantly pushed agenda multi sex persons is major corruption and perverse movement. 

Men changing into a woman to then breastfeed. All that shit can fuck off asap. 

• Like 3

Reading all the comments and thinking about it I would say the argument against gays using surrogates can essentially be used against hetero couples aswell.

Why should hetero couples use surrogates when there are plenty of children in the care system who need loving homes?

I think the answer is the same in both cases, the want for the child to be your actual blood.

It's a selfish decision either way but not one that any of us should be too judgemental on.

/

Kim K had birth problems with the 2nd child so the surrogate was medically necessary.

/

My mother is a foster carer, she's had 4 kids including a white child, you don't really get a sense of the madness that contributes to children being in the system until you are privy to it tbh.

Having been heavily involved in the process, driving my mother half way across London every Sunday for the childs contact, I would have to agree that a loving home is the most important thing for a child.

Not race, not gender, just stability.

I'm not saying what is right or wrong and it would be interesting to see what some of you think are the implications of this.

I'm just sayin I would put money on Tom Daley's child growing up to be a functional member of society because this child is planned whereas most are not.

• Like 3

Cos man and man ain't normal that's why. And woman and woman ain't normal that's why. 

Various feminism and now trans movements pushed by various quack agencies sponsored by anonymous billionaire donors who have their own seedy agenda to maintain their status quo. 

They have successfully destroyed the traditional family unit of a male head (physical strength) and female head (nurturer etc) and not of the mindset women stay in a kitchen not work and breed all day. 

Into this hot mess where people are now rationalising two of natures defunct males playing mom & dad as socially responsible for a child. 

Again If I'm homophobic for this.. I'm. Riding the wave wid shades on and middle finger up into the sunset. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vtec said:

Cos man and man ain't normal that's why. And woman and woman ain't normal that's why. 

Various feminism and now trans movements pushed by various quack agencies sponsored by anonymous billionaire donors who have their own seedy agenda to maintain their status quo. 

They have successfully destroyed the traditional family unit of a male head (physical strength) and female head (nurturer etc) and not of the mindset women stay in a kitchen not work and breed all day. 

Into this hot mess where people are now rationalising two of natures defunct males playing mom & dad as socially responsible for a child. 

Again If I'm homophobic for this.. I'm. Riding the wave wid shades on and middle finger up into the sunset. 

Lesbians adopting is calm imo

I wouldn't care if it was 3018. A child being brought into the world and NOT having a mother is fucking disgraceful. And that is NOT homophobic either. That word is thrown out whenever something happens that they don't like. I shouldn't be forced into thinking homosexuality is okay (people can do what they want within reason I suppose I still don't agree with it). Two men adopting is one thing but to completely cut out a mother as in there isn't one?

The world as we know it is ENDING.

• Like 2

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/14/transgender-woman-breastfeed-health

“There have been self-reported cases online of transgender woman trying DIY regiments to induce breastfeeding, but this is the first case of induced functional lactation in the academic literature,” Reisman said. There are also cases of transgender men carrying pregnancies and breastfeeding, she said.

However, Reisman said the case has also attracted questions about whether men could now breastfeed. “That, implicitly, is saying that you see transgender women as cisgender men, which is transphobic,” she said.

A man said even raising the QUESTION is transphobic

Exactly what I’m talking about in terms of the people who are pushing these agendas

Maniacs

As vtec said unfortunately someone has to be the fall guy so if that makes me a homophobic transphobic sexist racist antisemetic bigot fuck it I’m riding the wave with a pair of just deal with it shades on middle finger to the sky into the sunset yes

Not about to have my kid indoctrinated into this cult either fuck em

FUCK EM

• Like 3

Why you man care so much about this ?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Seydou said:

Do you have gay friends Dub?

I have one lesbian friend but the motivation isn't through her

24 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Why you man care so much about this ?

because it upsets me that people here who are so in touch with the way society holds them back (as ethnic minorities, as people with parents from low income background, etc) are happy to support society holding others back

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1