Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

27 minutes ago, dub said:

I have one lesbian friend but the motivation isn't through her

because it upsets me that people here who are so in touch with the way society holds them back (as ethnic minorities, as people with parents from low income background, etc) are happy to support society holding others back

This is where the intersectionality bullshit starts init lol 

I actually find it disgusting and quite offensive when people bring ethnicity into debates about these peoples practices tbh

Besides that dubs posts highlights the general problem here

You want us to engage in some kind of liberal victim groupthink instead of actually removing our own personal bias and trying to look at things from an objective standpoint

It's nonsense

There is nothing sad about me as a black man saying that if people are gonna engage in practices that mean nature doesn't allow them to do certain things such as procreate or breastfeed then SO BE IT

If theyre taking a kid out of a group home or saink fair enough if they're going to improve the quality of the kids life other than that nah not for me Jeff

Cant just have scientists pandering to these peoples mental illnesses as if they haven't directly forfeited their rights to live life as nature intended things by engaging in deviant behaviour 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Shouldn't have to state the obvious

These choices being made don't equate to 0 choice we have in our ethnicity

Gays and trans face an entirely different struggle which we have 0 obligation to empathise with

We ain't obligated to emphasise with anything period..

The LBGT mafia is a mazza and the agenda they're pushing which calls every critical voice homophobic etc is harmful

But end of the day discrimination is discrimination. If you're gay in certain countries you might as well stay indoors. Even in civilised society you can still get your head buss or worse. 

On a base level I can relate to that, it's not a good look ?? 

Btw do you think every gay person agrees with the kind of stuff being advocated for them by the movers and shakers behind closed doors, the ones who actually effect change? Their cause had been manipulated/hijacked for seedier purposes by the powers that be imo

Before man start chatting shit I already said I dont agree with this, but the conversation requires an open mindedness alot of posts in here are lacking

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

We ain't obligated to emphasise with anything period..

The LBGT mafia is a mazza and the agenda they're pushing which calls every critical voice homophobic etc is harmful

But end of the day discrimination is discrimination. If you're gay in certain countries you might as well stay indoors. Even in civilised society you can still get your head buss or worse. 

On a base level I can relate to that, it's not a good look ?? 

Btw do you think every gay person agrees with the kind of stuff being advocated for them by the movers and shakers behind closed doors, the ones who actually effect change? Their cause had been manipulated/hijacked for seedier purposes by the powers that be imo

Before man start chatting shit I already said I dont agree with this, but the conversation requires an open mindedness alot of posts in here are lacking

Who in here says they deserve violence?

I most certainly haven't

There's no need for ethnicity to be equated to this. That's all im sayin

Edit:

Lol @ even in "civilised societies"

Wtf man?

Your sexual choice/preference is not the same as your ethnicity. Please stop this.

I'll drop the same bars of disgust to a batts white, black, asian, man or woman.

Outside of walking in obvs clothing, homosexuals are for the most part not obvious when walking past in the street. So I don't understand the rights they are fighting for and why they have to let everyone know their sexual preference...?

Most straight folks im aware of dont have to fly a flag and do parade events to show they love poomps. But if a straight pride day was launched, guaranteed the LGBTQIAAGDFGBDJUBDFD community will be shedding mad liberal tears about discrimation... and victimisation. Absolute joke.

Comparing their mental illness wanting to fuck a doodoo hole, or wear a strap on to simulate lack of penis. To the colour of your born in skin which is obvious is not and never will be the same.

I dont want to see trans teachers in my childs classroom and have to explain why a man is now a woman or vice versa, I will not defend these unstable people.

• Like 2

Guys are fully on this "it's 2018 guys, come on" crap. I don't care if someone's gay or not. 

My stance on homosexuals, it's either probably nature's way of regulating the population or they have a mental illness that the populous are afraid to look into.

Either way, they should not have kids as they've forfitted that right, like it or not.

This trans breastfeeding.....

I will send my kids to a different country, this country is the shits

• Like 3

I don't believe sexual orientation is a choice for the vast majority of people tbh.

Also I agree with Grace about the trans struggle being associated with the gay one. A lot of these trans people have serious mental health and underlying body dysmorphic issues. It's insulting to gays to put the two journeys together imo.

A lot of gay people have issues with the way the trans movement has hijacked the LGBT movement as a whole. 

28 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Who in here says they deserve violence?

I most certainly haven't

Ok good for u?

What's wrong with "even in civilised societies" do I need to spell it out

In civilised societies they can get stomped out on a night out in third world countries they can get a tire thrown over their heads and set on fire 

What was hard to.understand about that

33 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Most straight folks im aware of dont have to fly a flag and do parade events to show they love poomps. But if a straight pride day was launched, guaranteed the LGBTQIAAGDFGBDJUBDFD community will be shedding mad liberal tears about discrimation... and victimisation. Absolute joke.

This part of Ur post is the proper joke mate  

Just now, Da Luv Doc said:

You really think it's a choice @Grafter?

I don't understand, unless they're begging attention.

However, them guys who go Thailand and have sex with trannies then claim not to be gay/bi..... they are gay or bi imo.

Not for all jus for some

Sometimes its just sexual gratification, a preference

We call it preference at the moment but I personally don't prefer men. I literally am only interested in men

Some people like both but like one more an dont then identify as bi especially back in the day because it wasn't acceptable. Fluid sexuality has only been acknowledged recently but it doesn't fit with this angry fist shakin "u dont choose to be gay" statement that gets repeated over and over

Some people choose that lifestyle

TBH Kuffar I’m struggling to see your point here

you agreed with dub

then you came back to say you don’t agree with dubs sentiment and added a bunch of caveats that had nothing to do with what anyone was discussing prior to the post where you agreed with dubs

now you’re giving flippant responses to grace finding it perculiar that you made reference to civilised society like she don’t get what u meant

she gets it, I think what she doesn’t get is how you equate this society as being civilised tbh

anyway moving forward more substance less waffle please

• Like 1