Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

19 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Ok good for u?

What's wrong with "even in civilised societies" do I need to spell it out

In civilised societies they can get stomped out on a night out in third world countries they can get a tire thrown over their heads and set on fire 

What was hard to.understand about that

Which societies are uncivilised love?

12 minutes ago, Trap God said:

TBH Kuffar I’m struggling to see your point here

you agreed with dub

then you came back to say you don’t agree with dubs sentiment and added a bunch of caveats that had nothing to do with what anyone was discussing prior to the post where you agreed with dubs

now you’re giving flippant responses to grace finding it perculiar that you made reference to civilised society like she don’t get what u meant

she gets it, I think what she doesn’t get is how you equate this society as being civilised tbh

anyway moving forward more substance less waffle please

Flippant responses like she wasnt loooool'ing and wtf'ing at my post

Whether u agree with her pov or not was hers not a flippant response?

Hide your bias at least man??

16 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

I'm sorry is western society not much more civilized (at least on a surface level if u wanna be pedantic about it) than alot of other places

Is that where we're at now? Snm no more waffle from me

Which societies are not civilised? That was my question

2 hours ago, dub said:

because it upsets me that people here who are so in touch with the way society holds them back (as ethnic minorities, as people with parents from low income background, etc) are happy to support society holding others back

Meant everyone else not you but then you went and compared it to race and ? me 

2 situations are not the same or similar 

/

back to the people in uproar

cristiano romaldo his first 3 children have no mother 

no backlash there ?  

4 minutes ago, Admin. said:

Meant everyone else not you but then you went and compared it to race and ? me 

2 situations are not the same or similar 

/

back to the people in uproar

cristiano romaldo his first 3 children have no mother 

no backlash there ?  

I am totally perplexed by ronaldos situation

I don't understand it, i don't get it 

At first i thought oh there must be something wrong with the mum like, i haven't followed it out my brain jus settles it like there must be an explanation that is bein kept secret from the public

But I think its just as offkey as tom daley situ

• Like 3

All comes down to money and paranoia with ronaldo... id be tempted to something similar if i was in a comparable situation

if women can get knocked up and raise the child as a single parent, should men not be able to have the right to raise a child by themselves too ? Technology is available for us to take women out the equation then why not ?

Some people want children but cant find the right partner, why should they be denied ?

There is a difference between what a few offkey celebrities are doing and what is being pushed as acceptable for normal members of society

I can't lose my job for going into work and saying I don't agree with Ronaldo's decisions as a parent not having the mother's of his kids in their lives

I can lose my job for saying the woman in this situation isnt fit to be a mother if she don't wanna breastfeed and the trans woman breastfeeding the kid is a freak of nature 

We can't keep drawing false parralels to justify weird behaviour

The whole notion of people putting what they want to and their feelings ahead of everything else is nonsense as well

You want to raise a kid go take one from somewhere where they're worse off instead of putting a kid into some fuckry situation because you feel like it

• Like 7

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-5397713/Please-dont-pretend-two-dads-new-normal.html

Im glad the dailymail posted this article because someone has to say it.

/

Regarding transgenders and homosexuals they are both in the same boat for me because they are both adament that you must accept what they do and they will shout you down and label you a transphobe,a homophobe a bigot even though you are bringing nothing but facts to the table.

Im seeing guys get labeled a bigot for simply stating the fact that a two parent household man and woman is the best enviroment to bring up a child in.

Its madness.

• Like 1

See the types funding these movements and social changes in the guise of liberal reforms, constantly pushing these fucked up paradigms & reforms for a divise society and whiny cry babies.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

The Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE), headquartered in New York, received $244,000 from Mr. Soros. It’s main purpose is to pull all the LGBT organizations together in order to create a louder megaphone

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

http://www.intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

Lists all the known Jewish "intellectuals"... in the shadows since the 60's 70's 80' 90's 00 etc behind this fuckery. google search on some of the names and see for yourself.

R_adic50.jpg

Allan Ginsburg

Jewish poet and leading member of North American Man Boy Love Association

The whole rights culture needs to stop. I don't need rights to be a straight black man. These "rights" fights are pushed by people outside who dont have your interests at heart.

Flag these insider movers and your antisemetic... cos you cannot challenge the power.

And they swing for the conservsative angle too, before anyone thinks this a siding on political alignment. They play both fields left & right and move in silence, allowing Goyim to go to shit.

20 minutes ago, Trap God said:

There is a difference between what a few offkey celebrities are doing and what is being pushed as acceptable for normal members of society

I can't lose my job for going into work and saying I don't agree with Ronaldo's decisions as a parent not having the mother's of his kids in their lives

I can lose my job for saying the woman in this situation isnt fit to be a mother if she don't wanna breastfeed and the trans woman breastfeeding the kid is a freak of nature 

We can't keep drawing false parralels to justify weird behaviour

The whole notion of people putting what they want to and their feelings ahead of everything else is nonsense as well

You want to raise a kid go take one from somewhere where they're worse off instead of putting a kid into some fuckry situation because you feel like it

is this the social norm in this country ? usa is pushing the trans agenda yh but over here id say no... unless you count the troll articles from DM

20 years ago you would have been fine and in 20 years time there are things you talk about today in which no one bats an eyelid to that will be unacceptable

8 minutes ago, Vtec said:

See the types funding these movements and social changes in the guise of liberal reforms, constantly pushing these fucked up paradigms & reforms for a divise society and whiny cry babies.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

The Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE), headquartered in New York, received $244,000 from Mr. Soros. It’s main purpose is to pull all the LGBT organizations together in order to create a louder megaphone

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

http://www.intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

Lists all the known Jewish "intellectuals"... in the shadows since the 60's 70's 80' 90's 00 etc behind this fuckery. google search on some of the names and see for yourself.

R_adic50.jpg

Allan Ginsburg

Jewish poet and leading member of North American Man Boy Love Association

The whole rights culture needs to stop. I don't need rights to be a straight black man. These "rights" fights are pushed by people outside who dont have your interests at heart.

Flag these insider movers and your antisemetic... cos you cannot challenge the power.

And they swing for the conservsative angle too, before anyone thinks this a siding on political alignment. They play both fields left & right and move in silence, allowing Goyim to go to shit.

so basically goes back to my original post of money talks

lobbying and propaganda >>>

best tools available to civilians

6 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Btw kuffir anyone can get it on this keyboard

Grace has been on the wrong end of it many times because I didn't agree with the points she was making

These bullets don't have no name

Hear u lmao, truthfully I agree with the whole of your last post

I'm sympathetic to gays plight, trans is another story, even then I try and be considerate

2 minutes ago, Admin. said:

lobby to who? the same said corrupt institution ran by them? when they control the lobbies/propaganda/entertainment/banks etc...

The takeover happened long time. Time for people to stop relying on the same system to fix shit, when the game is rigged.

Even the concept of Liberalism is the child of the marxist doctrine. by Karl Marx another jewish intellect and its equally manmade paradigm of Communism via Lenin / Bolshevik revolution (jewish social movers)

/

KUFF influencial/power in the circles that they need to affect etc..

15 minutes ago, Admin. said:

True

Its not democracy at all

Its literally money and shouting

However people, in this country we can have a greater impact even as individuals if we participated not just at election time

We are all free to respond to government consultations, this is one avenue through which policies are developed and decided. If enough people respond to consultations with a particular view point, something must be done. Policy is swayed by public opinion, politicians like to do what they think is popular

Government will publish a consultation and sit an pray for no replies, they don't even have the resource to cope if people started participating properly.

So the benefits are two fold, more jobs will be created and we can influence policy changes

The more transparent and open things are the less gets put through quietly. At the moment we all wanna complain once the law has been passed

We need to get in sooner and not through just these petitions either. Im working on a project which i hope will increase participation but its slow and long an i dno when i will finish

• Like 1

On 15/02/2018 at 9:45 AM, Da Luv Doc said:

Why dont you mention my name instead of flying out a comment? How do you know I ain't said shit? I've been consistent and said Kanye/Kim are fucking stupid, especially the stupid names they hive their kids.

I'm not scared of gays, I am pro gays adopting but anti gays having surrogates. Only time I agree with surrogates is if the male/female couple cant have kids, or can't sustain a pregnancy, period!

And Yes, when you are gay you do forgo the ability to have kids. It might not be your choice to love someone of the same sex, but you should never EVER use a woman like a tool.

Also, @The Infamous, you are attracted to the same sex. In the big 5 religions there is no talk of transexuals, so you would obvious get with one. Iran is the place to go for you.

he for once in a rare moon made sense. pos.

I agree. they can adopt, not use a woman to get pregnant which only further trivialises the whole miracle of a man and a woman deciding to spend the rest of their lives together and that reward for such a crazy decision is to produce a child,

same way i disagree with lesbians using a man to get a child, ..go and adopt if you want a child.