Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

9 minutes ago, dom dom bullets said:

I agree that the culture of being offended needs to die down. Regarding, however, the main topic, most of you here seem to be mentally stuck in your teens. Weak arguments with invalid premises. How are you taken seriously in the real world? Laughable really.

Pmsl

The current state of the real world is allowing children to be some binary creatures

How confusing is that mate?

On 16/02/2018 at 9:53 AM, cambridgebanteer said:

I essentially have no problem with the gays, adoption, surrogacy, batty man parades etc. the only thing which irks me is when they try move to you, that's  when one has to go full capleton as these man are persistent. 

Maybe you should stop going to gay clubs then.

Never have I ever been moved to by a gay person. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dom dom bullets said:

I'm not sure what your point is. When I mentioned  'the real world' I meant in the face of people who can genuinely engage in and know how to conduct an honest conversation. How does a premise such as 'it's not normal' hold up?

Not normal is the usual idiotic argument people use but there’s logical ones too that get sidelined. Esp when it comes to raising kids. But the ‘powers that be’ have gradually moved this issue into a similar box/space as racism so you can’t really discuss it openly without ‘homophobic’ being quickly thrown at you with no thought about the point u made. 

10 hours ago, dom dom bullets said:

I'm not sure what your point is. When I mentioned  'the real world' I meant in the face of people who can genuinely engage in and know how to conduct an honest conversation. How does a premise such as 'it's not normal' hold up?

How many people can genuinely engage these days? Every significant debate now is a race to label the other party a bigot or a snowflake. This thread is civilised compared to real life. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FlameyPose said:

They'll probably be a new po**rn section about 2 guys getting pregnant

"Creamtube" 

That's what society will come to cause of clowns saying it's 2018 bla bla...

:lmao: creamtube.

Was expecting that from justin still

• Downvote 1

On 16/02/2018 at 4:37 PM, TheOneGameBaller said:

Are you pitching a sitcom there?

17 hours ago, dub said:

oh on that topic, what do you guys make of this: 3 parent family, 2 gay dudes + a woman not sexually related 

16 hours ago, MGEEZ said:

This world is sick.

Can we lock this thread? 

12 hours ago, Greens said:

Maybe you should stop going to gay clubs then.

Photo finish fr fr

Good games all round tbh-h

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Bruh

Some tranny tried it once in a trainstation

Don't think it's exclusive to clubs

Batty bwoi you must have gave the tranny a reason for him to feel cool approaching you. Train station ya nuh. Bet it was rush hour peak times. And u probably said fuck all you little bitch. Just meekly told the tranny you're not interested, with your cowardly eyes fixed to the floor!

What a shame.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Sors innit.

The creature complimented on my trainers.

I guess it's the effect of buying new shoes, mate.

Tranny violated your personal space and you had no words. But on vip2 you got energy ??

1 hour ago, Kuffir said:

AG what man have you ever called a little bitch irl lmao what r u doing

You were legging it from the environmental officers but now you got bants. You London niggas don’t know about fighting with fists you only know about rambos and acid ??

• Downvote 1