Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband

kerser

5 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

I stopped caring about or pro actively hating gays when I stopped believing in god, what it comes down to more time is religious dogma but people find all manner of pseudo science to justify their hatred of gays  to skirt around the fact they believe in a fictional overlord judging their opinions  from the sky. 

I still find  the gay transgender movement as as something which is comical and which I will make fun of at length, but outright hatred you realise youre just wasting everyone's time when you don't have to worry about what some supposedly  illiterate barefoot arab high on DMT wrote down 1 day whilst tripping in the desert 1400 yrs ago. 

I think the majority of supposedly anti gay people don't even hate gays. They are just naturally uncomfortable with the idea of two males in a relationship coz it subverts a lot of 'natural' ideas we have or ideas we are raised with. The lgbt community overcompensates and twists this into 'hate' so there's no space to discuss anything slightly negative or anti

• Like 3

10 hours ago, dom dom bullets said:

You've completely digressed, but I'll play your game... My answer is no to both questions, now you may point out where I've been hypocritical (and quote my exact words).Bear mind, that using logic along with honest portrayal of what I've expressed is vital for an honest conversation. 

Edit: just realised that you're the user frequently referred to as autistic. Not sure if this is true but in any case I'd like take back my comments about drunkenness and hallucinogens, they were unnecessary and certainly not helpful for discussion (whether you are or aren't in fact autistic)

:rofl:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ag. said:

I think the majority of supposedly anti gay people don't even hate gays. They are just naturally uncomfortable with the idea of two males in a relationship coz it subverts a lot of 'natural' ideas we have or ideas we are raised with. The lgbt community overcompensates and twists this into 'hate' so there's no space to discuss anything slightly negative or anti

Your natural discomfort though is not actually a rational reason to be proactively anti-homo, this is actually borne out of the religion of your ancestors though passed down to you through your parents. Believe me - I grew up with my dad, uncles, cousins joking about putting gays in the oven, and whilst all of them had become non-religious as a result of moving to the west, their parents were all devout praying 5 times  and fasting during ramadan

My point is homosexuality is still taboo culturally amongst the descendants of immigrants from 3rd world countries, to the point where even if u say you find that stuff to be repulsive but you're not actively against it because you recognise it has no bearing on your lifestyle, you will still get labeled as a suspected fagot yourself as a reflexive reaction which is still a mainstay of 3rd world cultures. And of course on the flipside you can't say to gay rights activists or even white british  liberals that u are disgusted by the actual  acts of homosexuality simply due to the fact u like p*ssy and nothing else, because to them it's not acceptable and that means you're a homophobe.  

12 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

I stopped caring about or pro actively hating gays when I stopped believing in god, what it comes down to more time is religious dogma but people find all manner of pseudo science to justify their hatred of gays  to skirt around the fact they believe in a fictional overlord judging their opinions  from the sky. 

I still find  the gay transgender movement as as something which is comical and which I will make fun of at length, but outright hatred you realise youre just wasting everyone's time when you don't have to worry about what some supposedly  illiterate barefoot arab high on DMT wrote down 1 day whilst tripping in the desert 1400 yrs ago. 

Agree with the religion thing.

Whole "gay agenda" movement is literally religious propaganda.

This is getting out of hand.

‘Black Panther’ packed with action, diversity — but no gays

Marvel Studios‘ “Black Panther” is being hailed as the most diverse superhero movie in Hollywood history, but it’s not diverse enough for some progressives who want to know: Where are all the gay characters?

The latest comic-book-to-film adaptation checked off a number of identity boxes with its almost exclusively black cast and cohort of strong female characters. But filmmakers ditched a lesbian romance subplot from the original comic books, prompting an outcry from the LGBT community.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/20/black-panther-hailed-diversity-has-no-gay-characte/

8 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/20/black-panther-hailed-diversity-has-no-gay-characte/

Haha black SJW social science graduates no doubt. Or heterosexual black women piping up for their favourite person, the gay black man ?

For those who’ve been around enough white people in a work environment, you can recognise the passive aggressive pattern in my exchange with Thizz:

1. Make a self-deprecating comment to come across as unthreatening as possible.

2. Then make a slick comment about someone’s race/sexuality under the guise of humour to escape repercussion for being full of shit.

3. Then (what usually follows) accuse said person of being “angry” or “emotional” when they call  out their passive aggression. 

Predictable. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

56 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

They really pushing for this blend of black people and gay unification big time. Actually sickening. 

3 hours ago, Grafter said:

Why they asking for gays in this but not said a word about every other superhero movie

This conflation needs to stop. Ride ur own damn wave

believe it or not these fuckers + those pushing said agenda believe their fight is levels with racism

ain't u noticed every time racism pops up the lgbt community want to attach themselves to it and act/portray it like shit is the same

the black lgbt folks are the worse

15 hours ago, Grafter said:

Why they asking for gays in this but not said a word about every other superhero movie

This conflation needs to stop. Ride ur own damn wave

Read a little into it. Apparently there’s a story called world of Wakanda. Where Ayo is in a relationship with another female. It was reported the black panther would be using parts of the plot and story from that comic. And then you have some of the actors  confirming that there were some kinda lesbian-ish scenes deleted from the final cut.

don’t really care either way, I just want an enjoyable film ffs