Jump to content

Tom Daley has announced he is having a baby with his husband


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It really doesn't need to be expounded on tbh it's a pretty straight forward point but nevertheless here it is I wouldnt say I'm homophobic or transphobic tbh What people do to satisfy their

Wtf are you talking about? Some groups are more likely to commit crimes or have mental health issues?  The fuck you talking about?  This is a pure example of how so called “liberal” whites are ju

probably because white girl black man is a stereotype, black girl white man would appear "progressive"   and what's wrong with trying to normalise homosexuals in the black community? you guy

Kid will probably spend most of his teens getting bullied and they will need to prepare the child for for that, more so if its a boy,  BUT then again you get straight couples that bring children into this world and put them through the shittest upbringing, as long as they give the child a decent life I guess that's the main thing right. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, meridian said:

Kid will probably spend most of his teens getting bullied and they will need to prepare the child for for that, more so if its a boy,  BUT then again you get straight couples that bring children into this world and put them through the shittest upbringing, as long as they give the child a decent life I guess that's the main thing right. 

Not that serious. Probably get private schooling with mad homo parents and rich ones doubt they Will get bullied Any more than regular kids. Besides the kids Will have a good life u LOT need to let them man be happy. Its 2018 sexual orientation doesnt bother me at all

Link to post
Share on other sites

@The Infamous Homosexuality doesn' bother me and tbh, I am for them adopting if they want to have kids. However, getting a woman to carry a kid from their DNA is a pisstake. We know man on man and woman on woman don't make a baby so they reject their right to reproduce. Fuck the stupid woman who let herself be used as a tool. Biggest disrespect to a woman.

Like I said, there are kids out there that need a family, take in them ffs and fuck off.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not selfless if she got paid

And its debatable whether its ok to be selling belly, of course straight couples have been doin this already

An u really do not know whether she is a great person or not unless that's your own personal friend or family member, come off it

Why do "we have to" do anything?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woman is a d*ckhead tbh, example of why I can' take this country seriously. It wasn't a good deed. If she said no and for them to adopt, then that would have been a good deed.

Tell Me, if you had a type of chick, then a man dressed up like your type,  called themself 100% woman, legally changed his registered sex to a woman so the law sees him as a woman, seeing as it's 2018 and it is expected you treat that person exactly the samw as someone born with xx chromesomes, would you wife?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Its not selfless if she got paid

And its debatable whether its ok to be selling belly, of course straight couples have been doin this already

An u really do not know whether she is a great person or not unless that's your own personal friend or family member, come off it

Why do "we have to" do anything?

 

 

Immature response cant really be bothered to continue this debate 

 

there is such a thing as a selfless monetary deed 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Infamous said:

nah i wouldnt cos ima man of faith cuz 

 

 

But it is legally a woman with all the legal benefits. There is nowhere in the bible or any religious context that talk of trans people, so with that in mind, you would wife that person, right?

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

But it is legally a woman with all the legal benefits. There is nowhere in the bible or any religious context that talk of trans people, so with that in mind, you would wife that person, right?

Bro drop me out yeaH 

Ask John doe not me

how did u even wander down that road. It has nothing to do with nothing 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...