Week 29 - 17/18 Premier League / Champions League L16

User

3 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Dunno why Matic doesn’t shoot more often. 

he does

always gets blocked

27 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Man like @Sho'Case

When did he start this what I want to know. He never played as a 10 at udinese or barcelona and I dont really remember him doing it specifically at arsenal

And yet heres mourinho playing him there :|

Hes only ever been a winger in a 4-3-3 or a striker in a counter attacking team

He got gassed at Arsenal and took advantage of the distinct lack of structure, ideas and organisation in attack. Wenger enabled him and didn't give him a defined role or even discipline him to stick to what makes him effective. It's why so many players fall off and look ineffective at Arsenal.

Sanchez needs to simplify his game, run in behind, be involved in and around the box to get onto things and be restricted in the final third. I've never thought he warranted the freedom he had at Arsenal, and it's evident in his Man U performances that he needs a reality check.

7 minutes ago, Sho'Case said:

He got gassed at Arsenal and took advantage of the distinct lack of structure, ideas and organisation in attack. Wenger enabled him and didn't give him a defined role or even discipline him to stick to what makes him effective. It's why so many players fall off and look ineffective at Arsenal.

Sanchez needs to simplify his game, run in behind, be involved in and around the box to get onto things and be restricted in the final third. I've never thought he warranted the freedom he had at Arsenal, and it's evident in his Man U performances that he needs a reality check.

Lol my boy always used to say this.

Hence why he always preferred players like Eden to Sanchez

Makes no sense that Palace finished playing 4-4-2 and repeatedly kept both strikers up on the halfway line while defending. The Man U pressure and pattern of play was suffocating Palace for ages, yet Hodgson didn't sacrifice a striker or change their defensive role. The comeback was inevitable from 2-1, but only because of no tactical changes from Hodgson, or reaction from Palace, to the way Mourinho tried to affect the game in the 2nd half.

Hennessey was too deep and shouldn't have been rooted to his line when the ball dropped to Matic. It's difficult to save a shot heading for the corner like that without proactive footwork and being in a position to cut off the angle. A couple of yards or steps makes so much difference in pulling off an acrobatic save.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Agony said:

Team has no game plan, just give it to Pogba/Sanchez and hope for the best and those 2 have been trash 

Been saying this. We have no attacking shape or focus. Literally just get the ball and hope someone can do something ??‍♂️ Worst football I’ve ever seen from us in my life.

The only hope is he has meticulously plotted strategies to defeat all the teams left in Europe and is saving it all for that and has put no real thought into the games gone by. 

#hope.

In reality; he has lost his smile and doesn't seem to have that spark anymore. The game may be starting to/have passed him by.

Isco been trash this season Asensio deserves to start

mbappe been greedy this season

those psg goal bonuses must be mad

what a goal

asensio >

has to start everygame

psg gnna pick up wenger init

Lol verrati should leave these losers