Has Maitland-Niles really got his mum living in big yellow storage ?

kerser

19 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

You guys saying she's a trouble maker, did you not hear what she was saying? Oh, because it's in the newspaper it must be true....

He's an idiot for at least not setting her up.

Pretty sure her side was sold to a newspaper you retard. 

• Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, Tee said:

thats dead tho

dont care what mums has done wrong man cant do her like that

Nah i disagree. 

One guy who I used to go to school with went prison after he got caught dealing. When he came out his mum had sold his car, and cleaned out his bank accounts. She was living with some new man and obviously he wasn’t welcome to stay,  so ye he was homeless.

he said she pissed away the best part of his 15k.

dem toxic family members there

i feel sorry for her but i am certain it's all self induced and it's for the best

some ppl u just have to lock off, my cousin was on drugs for years and he just kept fucking up things, fighting, getting arrested, in and out of prison etc and his mum & dad kept rescuing him until my dad told them to show tough love, these times my cuzzy had run up bare "road" debt and ppl run up in their house, robbed his parents at gun point etc until one day they just stopped, locked him off and would walk past him if they saw him on road begging, homeless etc

2 years on my cuzzy has never been better, drug free, working, earning gd p and to this days thanks his parents for the tough love

30 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Nah i disagree. 

One guy who I used to go to school with went prison after he got caught dealing. When he came out his mum had sold his car, and cleaned out his bank accounts. She was living with some new man and obviously he wasn’t welcome to stay,  so ye he was homeless.

he said she pissed away the best part of his 15k.

loool

yea thats fucked

i donno man im just thinking i could never do my mum like that

would like to hear this side of the story tho

my 1st thought when i hered this was she must of dont something really fucked from them to do her like that

I can tell what kinda mum she is...no bad mind..loads in my community.

She was probably out spending ps on garage nation and sun city raves...now she expects everything because he's in a good position.

Why would your kids do the b like that on you for no reason?

"Self employed so didn't have taxes as proof of income" ok mate

7 minutes ago, Tee said:

my 1st thought when i hered this was she must of dont something really fucked from them to do her like that

sometimes it actually doesn't have to be fucked

probably a case of little and often with a dash of madness now and again that is not tolerated in certain settings

u know sometimes acting up in certain situations for no real reason, certain parents take their roles too far?

as in they challenge everything loud and agressively in manner that will effect a young boys progress at a club/clubs

The fact that she's even made this video shows exactly what kind of individual she is

Regardless of that whatever way you look at it it's her own fault

Either she's moved kink to the point that her son's believe the best choice is to cut her off

or she's brought up two peice of shit kids who have no morals

GABOS

• Like 3