Has Maitland-Niles really got his mum living in big yellow storage ?

kerser

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

On a real, what decent mother goes to the press instead of sorting family shit like this in private? 

More to it.

The fact she sold out to the press and he don't want anything to do with her says it all.

Family shit needs to be kept private.

Tbf she said it happened a year ago.

That is a long time to be yellow boxing it.

I read in the article that he doesn't know exactly how she is living so this might just be a cry for help.

He probably changed his number, if she can't get intouch it can't be sorted really.

/

She should never be texting 1st team manager in all honesty but she was the one taking him to games as a yute, most fathers don't even do that, so he owes her more tbh.

Dele Alli's mum went to the press after he cut her off, I know he blanked her at a game aswell, it looks like a desperation move to me and the press sniff out a story and they know who is vulnerable and need the P.

11 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Tbf she said it happened a year ago.

That is a long time to be yellow boxing it.

I read in the article that he doesn't know exactly how she is living so this might just be a cry for help.

He probably changed his number, if she can't get intouch it can't be sorted really.

/

She should never be texting 1st team manager in all honesty but she was the one taking him to games as a yute, most fathers don't even do that, so he owes her more tbh.

Dele Alli's mum went to the press after he cut her off, I know he blanked her at a game aswell, it looks like a desperation move to me and the press sniff out a story and they know who is vulnerable and need the P.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2956964/estranged-parents-of-spurs-and-england-star-dele-alli-reveal-their-heartbreak-at-having-no-part-in-his-life/

His dad is a multi millionaire, his mum is any Bev from fucking Dagenham, smfh!

1 hour ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Another little c*nt. Took his dads family name off the shirt acting like he never had a dad. Little diluted c*nt when he his dad was in his life

hope he gets a double acl too 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3