Domestic Violence

JOHN DOE

28 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Very lucky

Props to the dog walker for that. What a good citizen

Some women are disgusting. A man i kno went through similar. Woman hittin him in his face while hes drivin, over something incredibly selfish and petty of her. Then he put his arm out to stop her , got her neck

Got arrested in front of the children. No charges thankfully but she had connived the entire thing in order to get something for herself. It was massive ordeal

Shattered the man

wow!!! with kids in the whip? fully gave man no option but to physically react

my neighbour is proper broken tho, came close to shedding tears

kept asking what did i do to deserve that?

after all the years how can she do me like that? and it wasn't even me that cheated?

9 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

wow!!! with kids in the whip? fully gave man no option but to physically react

my neighbour is proper broken tho, came close to shedding tears

kept asking what did i do to deserve that?

after all the years how can she do me like that? and it wasn't even me that cheated?

Kids weren't in the whip. Still didnt have a choice since she was puttin both their lives in danger

I think it was the next day the police showed up at the house

He was completely blind sided by the whole ordeal, he never thought she was capable of doin what she did and everything after which i cant be arsed to go into. It was a calculated move which benefited her to no end 

10 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Wasn’t gonna say anything still. :lmao:

But these horror stories (fiction and non-fiction) are putting me right off marriage.

Anyone can be anyhow anytime

Relationships are a risk. Do your best to mitigate against those risks

For every horror story there are how much success stories

4 hours ago, Incumbent said:

true story, happened 2 weeks ago but i've just found out about it today

it's my work mate, married for over 25 years, 2 kids

the husband found out his wife has been flirting and subsequently banging one don from a few roads down from his yard

they argue, shit gets heated, things were dashed & broken, they break up etc and things get nasty

3 days later they meet up to talk, clear the air and see how to move forward positively

somewhere between him showing proof of her cheating on his mobile coz she was still denying it and him telling her she's getting nothing from him she looses it and starts going nuts, trying to take the mobile off him, attacking him etc he doesn't hit her but jumps out of the car, she follows and continues the attack and thats when his switches, grabs arm and bends it then with the other hand grabs her neck and pushes her away

a dog walker breaks it up, he jumps in the whip and drives off

2 days later the wife texts him to come get his things, he comes to collect his things at the yard, she says sorry and some how they end up banging, he stays over and around 5am there's a knock on the door, he answers & it's the police who swiftly arrest him for assault, struggling with intent & gbh, she had reported him to the police saying he beat her up, struggled, bashed her head on the car and kick her

he gets interviewed, pictures of bruises were shown with statements painting a different picture of what had happened, he gets charged and was told unless he has a witness/cctv footage that confirms his version of events he won't be released, he will be remanded,

before being transferred to jail the husband instructs his solicitor to find the dog walker who saw most of what happened, lucky for him the witness had already on the same day called the non emergency number and told the police what had happened, where and quoted both their names that he heard during the fight & it filtered down to station where he was held & charged

anyway, 2 days in the local nick and being treated like shit from the feds and 3 days in jail he was finally released and all charges were dropped

lucky guy

4 hours ago, Grafter said:

Very lucky

Props to the dog walker for that. What a good citizen

Some women are disgusting. A man i kno went through similar. Woman hittin him in his face while hes drivin, over something incredibly selfish and petty of her. Then he put his arm out to stop her , got her neck

Got arrested in front of the children. No charges thankfully but she had connived the entire thing in order to get something for herself. It was massive ordeal

Shattered the man

Are guys really gonna act like these two broads dont atleast deserve an open palm??

Got caught cheating then attacking man.

Another hitting a  man in the face while driving.

These two need some discipline.

On 04/04/2018 at 6:28 PM, Seth Rollins said:

It's been completely taken out of context here. We're going from one extreme to another.

More time ANYONE will walk away when someone insults them. You're talking like say some random girl or your girlfriend calls you a d*ckhead and you just box her. In John Doe's post I can see why she got clapped. Is it right, f**k no. Is it justifiable, f**k no. Do I see why she got boxed, 100%. No one is walking around angry saying "I dare someone to chat sh*t, even a girl man don't care".

My mate was called a dirty f**king n*gger in Liverpool and spat at. She got laid out. One bang. Completely wrong of him. But rage builds up and triggers you within a split second. The moment he connected he instantly regretted it and tried to apologise to her friend standing there gobsmacked I had to drag this man into a cab. I couldn't even get to him before she finished pronouncing the "er". I can almost guarantee as wrong as that is she will NEVER speak direct to someone like that again.

If none of you lot have triggers then I am over the moon for you. But don't let that fact cloud your judgement into thinking just because you don't that people's words can't send someone else over the edge. F**ked up situations and name calling scar people for life not just violence FFS and calling those people weak. You should be able to have dialogue without insults and understand even if you don't agree.

So you saved your friend from getting arrested & he got away with it. 

Have you or your other boys ever felt the need to lash out at a woman too or it’s just your one friend that has?

very wide spread in 2018. 

On 03/04/2018 at 9:11 PM, Drift said:

There are certain lines that if you cross, will be rewarded with violence.

Men understand this which is why there's usually civility when we communicate unless you don't rate the other party/are prepared for violence.

Usually women get away with it due to legality/society but there are some man out there that just don't care.

On 03/04/2018 at 8:33 PM, Trap God said:

I get what Goli’s saying

Personally I wouldn’t raise my hand over talk from a woman but it’s merely a question of legality rather than morality for me tbh

To me if you’re gonna engage in uncouth behaviour you can’t play the victim because the other party decides to react in a way that you aren’t comfortable with

??‍♂️

Wow. Good sentence

Daily mail mentions her aspiration to be a teacher twice and her charity work but nothing about his life. How can they only mention once his brain condition, no expansion on how thats affecting his day to day life