Domestic Violence

JOHN DOE

Following on from the womens day thing yesterday, i watched a doc on dom violence 

its actually mad - what constitutes as domestic violence to you.

One chap got birded for violent pushing his girl on the floor.

Im of the opinion that these women (especially my black queens) are definitely not blameless in some situations.

i remember i pushed my ex unto the bed - you wouldve thought i bodyslammed her from the way she went on 

any one ever been in one of these situations?

• Downvote 1

Whoever initiates the violence should serve double 

17 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

Following on from the womens day thing yesterday, i watched a doc on dom violence 

its actually mad - what constitutes as domestic violence to you.

One chap got birded for violent pushing his girl on the floor.

Im of the opinion that these women (especially my black queens) are definitely not blameless in some situations.

i remember i pushed my ex unto the bed - you wouldve thought i bodyslammed her from the way she went on 

any one ever been in one of these situations?

did he have previous?

Too many women die of domestic violence everyday in comparison to false domestic abuse allegations.

Whilst there are some women that will lie and exaggerate when they get into an altercation with their man, we as men need to be smarter with the women we choose. 

1. Don’t be with a woman who lives for drama and conflict. It will end badly for either or both of you.

2. Remove yourself from the situation. Women hate nothing more than getting no reaction from you during an argument and will do anything to get it. Walk away, drive off but don’t escalate the argument if you can’t resolve it amicably.

3. Learn to control your emotions. When you’re with someone, they’ll know what buttons to press. At most, I’ve restrained an ex from getting physical. Never hit/pushed a woman in my life.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

I do miss the olden days when you could give the missus a right good kicking for not having your dinner on the table when you've just got in from work.

Right

Dont put ur hands on people u wont get a bird

its not calm or nomral - espesh a box to the mouth 

but a shove/push is she is all in your face chatting shit thats perfectly justified 

these women know how to provoike a man - espeically with the wicked mouths 

they are afforded a shield of not being able to repond with violence 

if a man antagonises you you can respond with word but if neccesary with your fist too 

girls know this and continue to antagonise 

as soon as you flare up you become the bad person 

So why can you not respond with your own words?

that is within your power

U dont fight words with hands

As someone said u have the option to remove yourself, absolutely no need to make any type of point by gettin physical

If a man attacks me with words i have enough words to use back to cut man with. Its very easy. No excuse for me to get violent, and its too much of a risk, u as a woman will always lose a physical fight unless we start getting weapons out

30 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

its not calm or nomral - espesh a box to the mouth 

but a shove/push is she is all in your face chatting shit thats perfectly justified 

these women know how to provoike a man - espeically with the wicked mouths 

they are afforded a shield of not being able to repond with violence 

if a man antagonises you you can respond with word but if neccesary with your fist too 

girls know this and continue to antagonise 

as soon as you flare up you become the bad person 

Fam, I hear what you’re saying but that’s just a double standard of life you have to accept. Especially as black men, we shouldn’t put ourselves in a position where the law is involved and a scorned woman will have no problem with doing that.

Trust me, I’ve been there. Some of the shit women say and get away with is wrong but that’s just how they're made. They know physically from a young age they can’t go toe to toe with us, so they use words to cut us down.

Is it right? No. But it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to accept being a man. You can’t let your emotions dictate your actions. Resolve it with words or walk away. It’s that simple. 

2 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

1. Don’t be with a woman who lives for drama and conflict. It will end badly for either or both of you.

I wish I could have come across this advice before I was 18.

Most people on here know the situation I was involved in but what they know little about is the months that led up to it.

The girl got me birded for something else, I was pissing razor blades for a sec cos she caught an std of someone, there were enough signs tbh but the sex was amazing and it was hard to make that clean break.

Musta tried about 5 or 6 times and it would usually end with my mum ringing me telling me she's outside ringing the doorbell.

A female friend wrote me a long essay on her and why she is no good for me, I kinda read the 1st paragraph and rolled my eyes, wasn't trying to hear any whining, still got the letter 17 years later, read it in full properly when I found it a few months back.

The moment I snapped was when she tried to disrespect my mother, didn't think about it to be able to assess the situation in all honesty and I should have been out of the situation before that moment so it was my fault no question.

I had a lucky escape cos I could have been killed a few times from issues regarding next man she got me in and I could have even did some madness that I would have been lucky to have been getting out now for.

But since we split the madness has stayed in her life, she's been jail, lost custody of her 1st child and lost custody of her new born just over Xmas from what I hear.

I've been with my current over 15 years with no similar incidents or any madness so I know the way I was with her wasn't me.

People can bring out the worst in you, I probably had the worst experience of all though, would make a movie tbh, but if there are any positives I'm glad I went through it young.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Toney Barton said:

I wish I could have come across this advice before I was 18.

Most people on here know the situation I was involved in but what they know little about is the months that led up to it.

The girl got me birded for something else, I was pissing razor blades for a sec cos she caught an std of someone, there were enough signs tbh but the sex was amazing and it was hard to make that clean break.

Musta tried about 5 or 6 times and it would usually end with my mum ringing me telling me she's outside ringing the doorbell.

A female friend wrote me a long essay on her and why she is no good for me, I kinda read the 1st paragraph and rolled my eyes, wasn't trying to hear any whining, still got the letter 17 years later, read it in full properly when I found it a few months back.

The moment I snapped was when she tried to disrespect my mother, didn't think about it to be able to assess the situation in all honesty and I should have been out of the situation before that moment so it was my fault no question.

I had a lucky escape cos I could have been killed a few times from issues regarding next man she got me in and I could have even did some madness that I would have been lucky to have been getting out now for.

But since we split the madness has stayed in her life, she's been jail, lost custody of her 1st child and lost custody of her new born just over Xmas from what I hear.

I've been with my current over 15 years with no similar incidents or any madness so I know the way I was with her wasn't me.

People can bring out the worst in you, I probably had the worst experience of all though, would make a movie tbh, but if there are any positives I'm glad I went through it young.

sounds like a clear cut case of bipolar disorder 

My take on it.

Anyway for me theres  difference between a rowdy broad that receives two hands round her throat for not knowing how or when to shut up and one that gets punched up for messing up daves meat and two veg after hes come home pissed from the pub.

The formers cool,the latters domestic violence.

• Downvote 4

no justification for shoving or pushing regardless of whats being SAID... KEYWORD BEING "SAID". which means those are words, so why not respond to the words with words if you must be a bitch and go toe to toe with the woman who is wired to talk. if you cant respond without physical violence then the problem is with you. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, VENOM said:

no justification for shoving or pushing regardless of whats being SAID... KEYWORD BEING "SAID". which means those are words, so why not respond to the words with words if you must be a bitch and go toe to toe with the woman who is wired to talk. if you cant respond without physical violence then the problem is with you. 

Truer words were never spoken.

• Admin. changed the title to Domestic Violence