Domestic Violence

JOHN DOE

1 hour ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

‘Bullet got your name on it:’ Video of Fabolous yelling at girlfriend and her dad surfaces

https://www.ajc.com/news/world/bullet-got-your-name-video-fabolous-yelling-girlfriend-and-her-dad-surfaces/C0zzogOhZmAX3bDh83oolO/new.html

Let Fabolous do that to any of my female relatives, he’d be laying in hearse and not in a Bach.

You would do nothing 

• Like 6

On 10/03/2018 at 3:41 PM, VENOM said:

no justification for shoving or pushing regardless of whats being SAID... KEYWORD BEING "SAID". which means those are words, so why not respond to the words with words if you must be a bitch and go toe to toe with the woman who is wired to talk. if you cant respond without physical violence then the problem is with you. 

Neg me all you want. This narrative that anything can come out of a woman's mouth and there should be no consequence is dangerous and the wrong message to send out. My daughter will not be raised to run her mouth to anyone, let alone spew vulgarity and disrespect to someone she loves. People out here are being stabbed over nothing and people are really championing "Say what you want he can't touch you".

There are men out there (myself included) that will tump anyone in their face man, woman or alien if you overstep the mark. Regular insults I couldn't care for, but I've heard men let alone women say the most vile and disgusting things and rightfully get tumped.

• Like 4
  • Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Seth Rollins said:

Neg me all you want. This narrative that anything can come out of a woman's mouth and there should be no consequence is dangerous and the wrong message to send out. My daughter will not be raised to run her mouth to anyone, let alone spew vulgarity and disrespect to someone she loves. People out here are being stabbed over nothing and people are really championing "Say what you want he can't touch you".

There are men out there (myself included) that will tump anyone in their face man, woman or alien if you overstep the mark. Regular insults I couldn't care for, but I've heard men let alone women say the most vile and disgusting things and rightfully get tumped.

The stabbing point doesn't make sense

1 hour ago, Seth Rollins said:

This narrative that anything can come out of a woman's mouth and there should be no consequence is dangerous and the wrong message to send out. My daughter will not be raised to run her mouth to anyone, let alone spew vulgarity and disrespect to someone she loves.

preach

2 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

FULLY CO FUCKING SIGN 100%

Everyone has limits and triggers (most women at any given time know exactly what those are and use it to purely provoke)

man or woman don't run up your mouth and expect no consequences

there are many women out here who fully 100% believe they can do anything to a man & guys should just take it, like this stupid woman saying men can only hit back if their life depends on it, WTF? But Whoopi said it best

• Like 1

Lol u gna let words make u tump someone in the face who physically doesn't stand a chance against u?

Its pathetic and unjustifiable. What about when ur teenager is getting facety, should he or she take some grown man tumps as well?

You are literally showing how stupid and intellectually, emotionally incapable you are when you resort to violence over words. Particularly when the fight is never goin to be fair

Fuck your triggers. Elevate your damn self

Two twos ur goin jail and when ur sitting down, do you really think ur gna yh, that bitch wont run her mouth again tho...

Or if u end up bein a one punch killer

Or even jus seein the woman on the floor...

Its worth it tho ay, shouldn't hurt ur feelings should they

:lol:

Get a grip

Omg not to mention violence begets violence, you better make sure u kno who ur tumpin up an kno u can deal with the consequences, whether it's her comin for you or someone related to her

Dont fuck around, an if ur not willing to hand the same treatment out to everyone regardless of consequences don't do anything to anyone

• Like 1
  • Downvote 5

4 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

Absolute p*ssy. 

• Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Incumbent said:

FULLY CO FUCKING SIGN 100%

Everyone has limits and triggers (most women at any given time know exactly what those are and use it to purely provoke)

man or woman don't run up your mouth and expect no consequences

there are many women out here who fully 100% believe they can do anything to a man & guys should just take it, like this stupid woman saying men can only hit back if their life depends on it, WTF? But Whoopi said it best

Fully agree with Whoopi. Them other bitches are basically saying it's ok for a woman to physically abuse a man. The woman can't be a victim if she's attacking first. So fuck them dumb septic tanks!

On 01/04/2018 at 2:00 PM, Grafter said:

Lol u gna let words make u tump someone in the face who physically doesn't stand a chance against u?

Its pathetic and unjustifiable. What about when ur teenager is getting facety, should he or she take some grown man tumps as well?

You are literally showing how stupid and intellectually, emotionally incapable you are when you resort to violence over words. Particularly when the fight is never goin to be fair

Fuck your triggers. Elevate your damn self

Two twos ur goin jail and when ur sitting down, do you really think ur gna yh, that bitch wont run her mouth again tho...

Or if u end up bein a one punch killer

Its worth it tho ay, shouldn't hurt ur feelings should they

Get a grip

Omg not to mention violence begets violence, you better make sure u kno who ur tumpin up an kno u can deal with the consequences, whether it's her comin for you or someone related to her

Dont fuck around, an if ur not willing to hand the same treatment out to everyone regardless of consequences don't do anything to anyone

Read this and then overstand why I say and SCREAM my daughter will NOT be raised with this mentality. She will end up in hospital or a morgue. Man out there DON'T CARE. So you stay there thinking your attitude won't prevent man from beating you because you have RIGHT and MORALS on your side.

4 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Read this and then overstand why I say and SCREAM my daughter will NOT be raised with this mentality. She will end up in hospital or a morgue. Man out there DON'T CARE. So you stay there thinking your attitude won't prevent man from beating you because you have RIGHT and MORALS on your side.

We're talking about your attitude

Are you ok? The problem here is with how you think

I am fully aware men like you exist, but your thought process needs correcting with the rest of them

Good thing u dont have a son to teach that its PERFECTLY OK TO BOX FEMALES

Lowlife business

And the worst thing is Smaddy fully ignored the part where I said "man, woman or alien". All she saw was "woman" and ran with it. I'm not Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder. I'm not the baddest man on the planet, and I also stated 9 times out of 10 like whoever above called me an "Absolute p*ssy" I will ignore it.

"F**k your triggers". - This is what women think of men. LMAO she can really say whatever she wants because for that one heated moment she wants to "Likkle man" you and you gotta be the bigger person and hold disrespect for her and her friends to now think "Oi your man's a chief". :rofl: 

The women in that Whoppi Goldberg video didn't even wanna let her finish speaking. They was straight in with the "Man can't touch me narrative". So tell me ladies, when that mentality gets you a tump in your face, next time you argue are you going to carry on the same talking about "F**k your triggers" because you feel you have RIGHT on your side?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grafter said:

We're talking about your attitude

Are you ok? The problem here is with how you think

I am fully aware men like you exist, but your thought process needs correcting with the rest of them

Good thing u dont have a son to teach that its PERFECTLY OK TO BOX FEMALES

Lowlife business

And you continue to live your best life believing antagonist behaviour and vulgarity and disrespect that comes out of your mouth is acceptable.

Take care.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

And you continue to live your best life believing antagonist behaviour and vulgarity and disrespect that comes out of your mouth is acceptable.

Take care.

When did I ever say that? 

This just speaks to your proclivity for a violent response. Your making things up to justify ur stance

Are you able to address any of the points I made?

Are you able to understand anything I said with any degree of clarity

Ooooohh shit shit lemme not say anymore in case u come an find me an box me

Lowlife business

10 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

And the worst thing is Smaddy fully ignored the part where I said "man, woman or alien". All she saw was "woman" and ran with it. I'm not Mike Tyson or Deontay Wilder. I'm not the baddest man on the planet, and I also stated 9 times out of 10 like whoever above called me an "Absolute p*ssy" I will ignore it.

"F**k your triggers". - This is what women think of men. LMAO she can really say whatever she wants because for that one heated moment she wants to "Likkle man" you and you gotta be the bigger person and hold disrespect for her and her friends to now think "Oi your man's a chief". :rofl: 

The women in that Whoppi Goldberg video didn't even wanna let her finish speaking. They was straight in with the "Man can't touch me narrative". So tell me ladies, when that mentality gets you a tump in your face, next time you argue are you going to carry on the same talking about "F**k your triggers" because you feel you have RIGHT on your side?

So u are generalising women now yh?

U have a problem with women and it needs addressing

If ur not mentally astute enough to have a verbal disagreement without violence u need to check yourself

There is always time an room for growth even if u think ur grown. 

Your so ridiculous. I have never once said anyone can talk smack to anyone an expect to be ok. But ur issues with women cloud ur ability to read

Very sad

Hope you can rectify your thinkin before YOU end up in jail or dead because that's what gna happen to u when u fuck around an put ur hands on the wrong person.

You are actually worrying about what "her an her friends" think. Shows how basic you are. Don't you know yourself? Dont you love yourself? Dont you respect yourself? Cos if u did u wouldn't be worrying about what some girl (who was low enough to call u names) thinks of u. 

So but when u tump her do u think she or any woman gna rate u for that?

You can't speak nah? U can't respond with words? 

Should not have to explain this to a big hardback man

• Downvote 1

This coming from someone who claims I think it's okay to hit women. Show me in quotes where I said that?

Let me address all your points then:

On 01/04/2018 at 2:00 PM, Grafter said:

Lol u gna let words make u tump someone in the face who physically doesn't stand a chance against u? Then don't violate. Key word. "Violate". I've got to the point of no return against male OR female 3 times in my life after being violated

Its pathetic and unjustifiable. What about when ur teenager is getting facety, should he or she take some grown man tumps as well? See above response.

You are literally showing how stupid and intellectually, emotionally incapable you are when you resort to violence over words. Particularly when the fight is never goin to be fair - See above response

Fuck your triggers. Elevate your damn self. - Championing the fact it doesn't matter what you do or say. Take it because you're a woman.

Two twos ur goin jail and when ur sitting down, do you really think ur gna yh, that bitch wont run her mouth again tho...  - Yes I will. Again, you're specifying gender. I've said ANYONE.

Or if u end up bein a one punch killer. - See first response. If the person wants to violate and not care neither do I

Its worth it tho ay, shouldn't hurt ur feelings should they - See 4th response

Get a grip

Omg not to mention violence begets violence, you better make sure u kno who ur tumpin up an kno u can deal with the consequences, whether it's her comin for you or someone related to her. - I accept consequences, like I have in the past and will in the future.

Dont fuck around, an if ur not willing to hand the same treatment out to everyone regardless of consequences don't do anything to anyone. You finish on the exact point I addressed before you even responded which you ignorantly chose to ignore. The irony.

I swear to everything I know and own, women like this is the same one Toney was involved in. Just bring out the worst in you cah they wanna violate and think it's okay and man should just get over it. And these women are having kids and soon raising boys ON THEIR OWN. Mandem be careful who you lay down with.

• Like 1

You are not talking about me so keep ur goat mout on ur own family yh

Theres a bigger question here u kno. Whyyyy is it that you are the type of man women feel ok to violate? Why dont they respect you?

Anyway, good luck in life, doesn't sound promising tbh

• Downvote 1