Domestic Violence

JOHN DOE

26 minutes ago, Grafter said:

You are not talking about me so keep ur goat mout on ur own family yh

Theres a bigger question here u kno. Whyyyy is it that you are the type of man women feel ok to violate? Why dont they respect you?

Anyway, good luck in life, doesn't sound promising tbh

two quick quick question,

1. do u know each other in real life?

2. would u say all that irl to his face?

Don't know her. And if this was face to face nothing would happen. It was a discussion that when you go back and read again SHE is the aggressor and one throwing out insults. Not exactly someone I would continue dialogue with no matter what came out of her mouth, I'd be long gone before it got to the stage she seems to think is a regular occurrence with people in general let alone women.

People are lost.

• Like 1

I get what Goli’s saying

Personally I wouldn’t raise my hand over talk from a woman but it’s merely a question of legality rather than morality for me tbh

To me if you’re gonna engage in uncouth behaviour you can’t play the victim because the other party decides to react in a way that you aren’t comfortable with

??‍♂️

• Like 1

I do apologise for my insults. Wasn't necessary and tbh I was intent on winding you up but I do still think your stance is wrong and you misunderstood where I was coming from. Perhaps due to the tone of my initial response

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

two quick quick question,

1. do u know each other in real life?

2. would u say all that irl to his face?

No

And I cant say I wouldn't. But I don't think I said anything bad enough to expect a violent response... 

I know my stance is wrong. At no stage have I denied I'm NOT a piece of shit for thinking this way. Nothing said here (even being called a p*ssy) has offended me or riled me. I'm talking extreme and very wrong all round circumstances. But people out there need to realise there are man out there worse than me and if they won't adjust accordingly then maybe people should reign in violating.

Big big difference between running your mouth and outright taking liberties. I've seen a girl spit in her man's Mums face and wonder why she ended up with a broken nose from her man. When I say violation, I mean VIOLATION. Small small tings mean nothing. Man losing their shit over small things is just nonsense and he has issues.

1 minute ago, Grafter said:

No

And I cant say I wouldn't. But I don't think I said anything bad enough to expect a violent response... 

stu

rtuwrt uwr

iwri rtwiwrt

w

:rofl:

naaaaaaaaaaah you are differently delusional

in london and how ppl are these days u don't think someone would at least slap u for that?

is that what u really think?

personally i won't, i'd be long gone like @Seth Rollins said

/

man ain't even saying someone would be right to slap u or anything but the fact that you truly believe u could disrespect someone like that in the times we are living in and not expect consequences is NUTS!! to me

I've hit girl who've hit me. This was in school. I've seen guys hit women who've hit them, fair enough response if the guy hasn't hit or sexually harassed het. If that were the case I would attack him the, unless he's defending a family member from getting attacked by bitches.

There are certain lines that if you cross, will be rewarded with violence.

Men understand this which is why there's usually civility when we communicate unless you don't rate the other party/are prepared for violence.

Usually women get away with it due to legality/society but there are some man out there that just don't care.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Grafter said:

In reality u never really knew anyone's triggers so its best to keep it cordial.

I'm not sayin I'm out here talking like this as a part of my normal life. I just didn't rule it out

fair enough

happy to hear that, good woman :Y:

14 hours ago, Drift said:

There are certain lines that if you cross, will be rewarded with violence.

Men understand this which is why there's usually civility when we communicate unless you don't rate the other party/are prepared for violence.

Usually women get away with it due to legality/society but there are some man out there that just don't care.

fuck me this is real , real post 

15 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

For starters bro you gotta stop calling women "Bitches"........

True, 100% true. I link that term with women I've got issues with/negative woman, but you're right. My apologies. I have promoted the stopping of the use of the N word but need to look at my language as well.

For the record, my daughter will be watching the marvel cinematic universe to see strong woman who are not prick.

• Like 6

On 4/1/2018 at 2:00 PM, Grafter said:

Lol u gna let words make u tump someone in the face who physically doesn't stand a chance against u?

I

this ties in perfectly with the post drift made a few posts above 

yes , you are 

if a skinny, scrawny man says something insulting  to me he runs the risk of being dealt with by violent means 

moretime this will not happen because he recognises that physically he is not superior to me therefore this will not happen

a woman clearly knows she is physically inferior to me and yet will still chat shit/ cross those boundaries becuase of the space that society and the law has afforded her to do so

these women expect you to be superhuman in every respect and you dare reveal your animalsistic tendecies and all of a sudden you a weak man, etc etc 

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Natty said:

looool how's it superhuman to not react to verbal insults from a chick u man sound hella emotional 

This what happens with adulthood unfortunately. People seem to think they don't need to self improve an self reflect and grow. They think cos they have this an that an someone who loves them they are set an dandy

28 minutes ago, Natty said:

looool how's it superhuman to not react to verbal insults from a chick u man sound hella emotional 

ill give you an example 

my friends mother abandoned him when he was 3 his ex obv knew this 

one argument occurred in which she said somethig along the lines of thats why your mum left you etc etc 

he backhanded her for those words

was he justified?

if i said that to anyoen (male or female) i would expect to be dealt with violently 

i wouldnt say that to anyone as i know what to expect, and i definitely wouldn't say it to anyone clearly physically superior to me