Meanwhile in bath....

Heero Yuy

A school is refusing to expel a group of white pupils who chained a black student to a lamppost and whipped him in a reported 'mock slave auction'.

The terrified youngster was hit with sticks by seven teens who hurled abhorrent racist slurs at him and made references to the slave trade. 

Three of the alleged involved were originally expelled but were allowed to return to the classroom when the board of governors overturned the headteacher's decis

The governors decided the expelled trio should instead be suspended for two weeks along with the other four boys involved.

The secondary school in Bath, Somerset, claims it 'thoroughly investigated' the incident in January took action 'in line with statutory procedures'.

The victim's parents did not wish to comment but other parents expressed their outrage at the troubling situation.

Police confirmed they are investigating the alleged incident, said to have taken place on school grounds during a lunch break.

The school said: 'An incident took place in January which involved a group of established friends.

'This incident was thoroughly investigated by the school and action taken, in line with statutory procedures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5496951/Seven-white-teenagers-whipped-black-pupil-mock-slave-auction.html

tenor.gif?itemid=7724197

\

Have to love how the DM turn comments off on articles like this.

Ha.

Ridiculous. As a parent if something like that EVER happened to my kids and this was the outcome, I'm meeting the other parents and kids face to face. And then let them try expel my your after. Would be a better day than Ice Cube had.

No one thinks that's gna happen

Not selfish when they try move to a place which they deem to be generally safer and maybe more affordable than inner city

I mean i dont subscribe to that school of thought but these parents say to me when I'm a parent I'll think differently

/

I'm fuckin shocked the decision was overturned

Is this not jail time?

This country is goin down the shitter an fast

This should serve a reminder for folks of hue to stop seeking acceptance from your natural oppressor and even the stop checks in this system that don't punish accordingly. 

That decision ruling should a sounding alarm on what time it is. 

Did they really expect fairness? 

8 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

isn't bath in bristol? There's laods of black people and somalis in Bristol, I used to fly bristol on the reg

Bath is close to bristol but they are world apart. 

Bath is very wealthy, i visted there last year. Definitely no somali’s there, a couple of blacks, and slightly more mixed raced people. Didn’t clock a single asian during my time there.

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

No one thinks that's gna happen

Not selfish when they try move to a place which they deem to be generally safer and maybe more affordable than inner city

I mean i dont subscribe to that school of thought but these parents say to me when I'm a parent I'll think differently

There's a difference between moving to Milton Keynes or somewhere in zone 6 and moving to Somerset. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

37 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

This is when we need to rally up and head to bath and deal with shit ourselves

show them young devils what time it is 

No

I think we've tried here but its time to move on now

Cant be tryna lose more lives over a losin battle

disgusting and smh at the two parents that gave their "views"

'The thing is I've got a mixed-race child and so has my partner. They believe nothing will happen to white children if they behave badly but something happens to them.'

She said, as a mother, she did not blame the perpetrators, who were just 'children', but that responsibility lay with the parents, the school and the governor

don't blame the perpetrators coz they "children" you know

4 hours ago, ag. said:

Ethnic minorities who have never lived outside London are usually the most clueless about England beyond their own bubble. 

I have to agree with this guy for once!

@Drift is such an idiot. Bet he has never even been on a plane.

7 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Bath is close to bristol but they are world apart. 

Bath is very wealthy, i visted there last year. Definitely no somali’s there, a couple of blacks, and slightly more mixed raced people. Didn’t clock a single asian during my time there.

Lol facts.