Meanwhile in bath....

Heero Yuy

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

No one seems to have asked this question but why did the black yout go along with it?

I try not to shit on the younger generation because they are our future but year on year they are becoming more and more coconutty.

I see it all the time.

I blame mass intergration. 

We dont know his side of the story

I hate the way the statement from the governors says they were a group of "established friends" as if that makes it ok.

Cant say he went along with it, an if he did i would say its due to weak character and or fear

6 hours ago, ag. said:

Ethnic minorities who have never lived outside London are usually the most clueless about England beyond their own bubble. 

There is some truth in this comment to a degree.

Many have a distorted view of places outside london.(The ends).

6 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Fair as that statement might be, is it really relevant in light of the incident being discussed?

No an even less relevant considering this is the case for MOST londoners no matter whether they are ethnic minority or not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

We dont know his side of the story

I hate the way the statement from the governors says they were a group of "established friends" as if that makes it ok.

Cant say he went along with it, an if he did i would say its due to weak character and or fear

Definitely dont make it ok tbh.

Them kids definitely need a more severe punishment but i still have to question the black yout for going along with it.

1 hour ago, Afroman said:

There is some truth in this comment to a degree.

Many have a distorted view of places outside london.(The ends).

Freshie levels of ignorance about how the country actually is outside of 1 city

1 hour ago, Kuffir said:

for real, mans just feeling triggered, them repressed flashbacks

Triggered by what you thick twat? I was never a sideman in any of my scchools for 1.

/

The point i made is defo true and relevant to many ethnic minority londoners who have been in that 1 place majority of their time here, whether it applies to white Londoners as much is questionable imo.

11 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Look at the opening post and look at your posts then tell me you're a self respecting black man rather than some country side bargain basement hunting pussywhole

Return your melanin b

You need to grow up. Sound like a little kid. And spit in whose mouth you faggot? 

Few people got triggered by my initial comment clearly. Its facts though

Guys like Drift have a complex. I'm comfortable knowing I'm a gawd compared to nearly all people. Guys like him try too hard to prove they're better than white people, which makes me think that in their subconscious, they feel they are less than them.

I have regularly travelled to and lived all around this country. If you make sure people know not to fuck with you, you'll be fine. Imagine, there are people out their that only know their area or are too shook to leave London and consider any area in the country or small city as hostile. FML this can't be life.

What's with you internet pondlife making up completely new characters, applying them to who you're disagreeing with and then addressing that character? How can I even respond to that work of fiction?

8 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Drift been letting the ting ring recently

trouble at work bro?

Loool all good bro 

• Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Drift said:

Bath? 

Smh I'm sorry some of these black parents are SELFISH.

What the fuck are you doing out there? What did they think would happen? Somerset is the whitest place in the country allow putting your kids through that.

This was my view especially as I was there a couple weeks back but...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-nottinghamshire-43342058

and everyone knows how multicultural Trent is

it can happen anywhere

2 hours ago, yhfam said:

it can happen anywhere

real talk, last year in Hertfordshire

On 3/12/2018 at 4:12 PM, Incumbent said:

some blonde ting cut me up in traffic, forcing me to emergency brake, gave me the finger while her fella shouted blind nigga etc so I lost it, pulled up on that bitch and and her fella and they got shook, locked their car and proceeded to wind up their window but i was swift and got a punch in the guys boat then spat at him

a few witnesses applauded me (to my surprise) and gave me their details in case