Cambridge Analytica

User

tbf the value has gone down, but unless investors are selling nobody is really losing money. And most investors and shareholders will just  ride the storm. In fact now would be a good time to buy up. I mean does anybody really believe this is it for facebook?

I'm more worried about how the government will try to use this incident to push their agenda on regulating social media. 

Facebook not helping themselves by suspending his account smh. 

This is sick though. Of course this was happening but the extent is remarkable. To sway so many people however you want. That power is nuts. 

Y everyone actin like there wasnt a dispatches months ago showin that Facebook was supplying dedicated teams of staff to political parties in the us elections helping them to target specific groups of voters with propaganda

Fb has a bigger hand in this and its already been reported

This is what happens when we hand over the keys to power to emotionally devoid aspergers geniuses like Zuckerberg and musk who have sacrificed their human soul somewhere at the far end of the autism spectrum. Yeh I appreciate disabled rights etc but I don't want a down syndrome or a transgender piloting the next flight I've got to catch.

We need to have mental testing or some type of eugenics for positions of great responsibility to ensure our overlords are at least neurotypical to the extent where their empathy gap and emotional miscalculations do not lead to the disintegration of the human race 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

This is what happens when we hand over the keys to power to emotionally devoid aspergers geniuses like Zuckerberg and musk who have sacrificed their human soul somewhere at the far end of the autism spectrum. Yeh I appreciate disabled rights etc but I don't want a down syndrome or a transgender piloting the next flight I've got to catch.

We need to have mental testing or some type of eugenics for positions of great responsibility to ensure our overlords are at least neurotypical to the extent where their empathy gap and emotional miscalculations do not lead to the disintegration of the human race 

the fuck does Musk have to do with this?

he makes cars, space rockets and solar panels

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

hearing facebook was all up in the offices tryna get shit locked off before the search warrant got signed

trump dropping tonight

You can't fucking make this shit up. Our government and judiciary hand in glove together facilitating destruction of evidence of a coup d'etat by the  fanatical plutocrat wing of the conservative party. There needs to be riots because of this or at least Brexit should be put on ice indefinitely this is fucking outrageous