Libyan war true fuckery seeing the light

Supermalt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43469316

Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy has been taken into police custody for questioning over allegations that he received campaign funding from the late Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi.

Police are investigating alleged irregularities over the financing of his 2007 presidential campaign.

Surprise surprise he wanted to off gaddaffi.

50 million euro he gave him...

22 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Feels like the people are being prepared for a new change a new order

An entity is going to present itself as the saviour, as the answer to all this corruption

That entity will not be the answer...

That is a sick perception.

Whatever the answer is...We are ready for that shit 

5 minutes ago, Thizz said:

LMAO Smaddy you alright?

More than

When i say entity it could be a new political party, a new company z anything like this, a new alternative to democracy

@Seydou i think we couldn't be less ready, I think we are primed and ready for something which promises us stability, rights and justice...

Some of us think we are woke

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Feels like the people are being prepared for a new change a new order

An entity is going to present itself as the saviour, as the answer to all this corruption

That entity will not be the answer...

where will this entity (or entities) appear?

i am with you either way, been thinking the same, i just feel the world we live in is FAR from what we think it is and we are all sheeps, even the woke, rebellious ppl etc 

bare manipulation going on like never before and i am not just talking mentally, weather, food etc

some of u might say it's nothing new but the levels feel bigger and clinical

44 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

i am with you either way, been thinking the same, i just feel the world we live in is FAR from what we think it is and we are all sheeps, even the woke, rebellious ppl etc 

bare manipulation going on like never before and i am not just talking mentally, weather, food etc

Can't say where or when. I don't know, it could be something that presents itself differently to each set of people but as the saviour and in reality all the different faces of this entity will be comin from the same place

We just have to know it won't be what it seems

This is revelations. Just feels like this is the time for this part of the story

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Somebody successfully engineered a culture war and bought back Romantic nationalism. People got tired and sick of progressive liberalism, and political correctness which made the perfect conditions. Alongside other events that were happening around the world.

Fucking co sign

We need to have this woke discussion 

swear france openly said they want access to libyas oil

and they were the main advocates for a war on Libya

its not

france

uk

usa

top 3 selected in that order

22 hours ago, Incumbent said:

Nothin new at all

all them words but fuck all to say 

jog on

Could say that about the whole Fred as it goes apart from smads intruiging THC based thinkings n heeros on point review

if you aint already just took a little step back from your bowl of Cheerios n clocked what heeros sayin obviously bein on a massively blatant go for about 5 years now then you might just wanna pop your face back into that bowl lads

woke jokes