Jordan B Peterson

Elementalism

The way he demolished this woman is actually awesome, in the literal sense. I've never seen someone fold like this after going on the attack so viciously, Cathy Newman got smashed.

This guy has so many great videos, I find his stuff inspiring. And it's intellectually watertight. He defends himself effortlessly, I respect his position on so many things, not least masculinity, faith/spirituality and social psychology.

Jordan B Peterson >>> Dawkins

22 hours ago, Drift said:

A lot of these man either double as or have racist fanbases for some reason so you need to be careful, take what you need on a case by case basis. 

These YouTube academics provide validation to a very specific demographic who just want to hear somebody justify their unearned privilege albeit with an articulate demeanor and for ammunition to wage war in YouTube comments and (if they're feeling brave) Twitter. If u actually pay attention to the substance  to Peterson and Harris especially vis a vis stuff outside their field of expertise e.g. feminism, the middle east, immigration, they don't have their facts straight

Most people like to hear something which reaffirm their own belief set or instilled values rather than learn some new shit, which is why these Oxford reading tree bif and chip YouTube lecturers are so popular now. 

• Like 2

There's no point engaging with your average  window licker riding the short bus in the YouTube comments who has fully entranced by Peterson's fascist mysticism personality cult  it's the same type of love which  inspired when mein kampf hit the roads in germany. That conversation will get u nowhere 

We know how this story plays out. Pass next please. 

9 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Smart people are smart because they listen to other people and have the ability to understand what they're saying

Dumb  can't comprehend what is being said, so they stay stupid, it's actually that simple. Peterson's ABC 123 'my first academic' pop up book intellectualism is specifically designed for morons. 

'my first academic' lol spot on

14 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

Smart people are smart because they listen to other people and have the ability to understand what they're saying

Dumb  can't comprehend what is being said, so they stay stupid, it's actually that simple. Peterson's ABC 123 'my first academic' pop up book intellectualism is specifically designed for morons. 

Have you read the book?

Watched a couple of his videos and Sam Harris videos but when you listen to their rhetoric on race and "identity politics" you realise that they ain't allies of black people like that. These men are too smart to conveniently not talk about history when discussing race and identity politics. Saying that I wish there was a black academic who was as smart and as eloquent as them as they would unstoppable in any debate instead black people listen to people like Dr. Umar Johnson who cut worldstar/WWE promos

27 minutes ago, Natty said:

Watched a couple of his videos and Sam Harris videos but when you listen to their rhetoric on race and "identity politics" you realise that they ain't allies of black people like that. These men are too smart to conveniently not talk about history when discussing race and identity politics. Saying that I wish there was a black academic who was as smart and as eloquent as them as they would unstoppable in any debate instead black people listen to people like Dr. Umar Johnson who cut worldstar/WWE promos

Thomas Sowell.

9 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

There's no point engaging with your average  window licker riding the short bus in the YouTube comments who has fully entranced by Peterson's fascist mysticism personality cult  it's the same type of love which  inspired when mein kampf hit the roads in germany. That conversation will get u nowhere 

We know how this story plays out. Pass next please. 

Mate there's no point engaging in any kind of contact with anyone who comments on any YouTube videos.

23 hours ago, Natty said:

Do you believe it is necessary to be an 'ally' of insert_here people?

I'm not a particular fan of Peterson, but I don't think debates are very helpful, I do not know if I have ever seen a single person change their mind in one