2017/18 Hot Summer

So sad i'm guessing it's this can't even enjoy the sun in the fukin park.

A 20-year-old man has been stabbed to death in north London.

Police were called to Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, just after 03:00 BST and found two men with stab wounds a short distance from each other.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43850041

What a hot mess

This weed thing needs to be stop being glamorised 

Weed smokers=junkies who dont realise that they are junkies

This is why i can't support these movement's its filled with niggers who do nigger shit and think like niggers why would you even film this and put it on your channel , like they say common sense is not common.

• Downvote 3

16 hours ago, The Somalian said:

What a hot mess

This weed thing needs to be stop being glamorised 

Weed smokers=junkies who dont realise that they are junkies

This is why i can't support these movement's its filled with niggers who do nigger shit and think like niggers why would you even film this and put it on your channel , like they say common sense is not common.

the thirst for weed is fuelling the violence on the streets. anyone crying over these deaths but buns..is like a cocaine addict sad about the drug violence in Colombia/Mexico. but be waiting for Sadiq khan and Theresa may so sort it out for you. d*ckheads

• Downvote 5

2 hours ago, VENOM said:

the thirst for weed is fuelling the violence on the streets. anyone crying over these deaths but buns..is like a cocaine addict sad about the drug violence in Colombia/Mexico. but be waiting for Sadiq khan and Theresa may so sort it out for you. d*ckheads

Not everyone buns thc heavy weed. If these little road kids where smoking CBD pure strains they wouldnt be acting up ha

• Admin. locked this topic