2017/18 Hot Summer

11 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Rah

IGs flames still

On 07/05/2018 at 1:38 PM, Drift said:

What can he really do though? Genuine question. Like Heero said cuts have increased crime all over the country not just London.

True I ain't the most clued up but everytime I see Khan making moves/enacting policies it's always some wassy shit like bike lanes and environmental pollution. Sarft. Man ain't got time for that innit. Ol' path of least resistance arse nigga. 

On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 1:28 PM, Horatio Caine said:

its a fucking shame when the mother claims " he was not in a gang"

these mothers setting the washing machine to " darks" failing to realize what kind of  attire they are putting in

let this breathe for a minute... 

• Like 2

Just one for the delusional people who think there is no connection with drill at all?. Yes I know poverty and shit parenting is the root but to defend this music with such passion when it's criticised is a joke.

A PAIR of "drill" rappers who appeared on former BBC Radio 1 DJ Tim Westwood's YouTube channel have been jailed today for murdering an innocent filmmaker.

Devone Pusey, 20, and Kai Stewart, 18, stabbed Dean Pascal-Modeste, 22, to death after a feud played out in rap videos published by 60-year-old Westwood

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6311605/teen-gang-members-jailed-dean-pascal-modeste-murder/

• Like 1

These kids would be doing this with or without drill music, whether it be Twitter, Facebook live, WhatsApp groups there is a numerous amount of ways for individuals to show their disdain for one another. "Cheffings" and "Chingings" will always occur, like they always have. Social media just makes it even easier to do.

• Like 6
  • Downvote 1

57 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

These kids would be doing this with or without drill music, whether it be Twitter, Facebook live, WhatsApp groups there is a numerous amount of ways for individuals to show their disdain for one another. "Cheffings" and "Chingings" will always occur, like they always have. Social media just makes it even easier to do.

There’s a theory I read recently about criminal behavior and music. It talked about a few theories but the one that caught my eye was excitation-transfer. Basically it said that music was only seen as harmful in pre-existing states of negativity, i definitely side with this. The environment that these kids are coming from is the single biggest risk factor. Music is only an issue once the product of that environment has come to fruition. 

But remember I made the point Heero about collateral damage

"He played no part in gangs and that was common ground with the defence and prosecution in the trial and it needs to be stressed.

"He was, however, attracted to this music. That is an unusual feature and it placed him in harm's way.

"So, if I can persuade those who might be attracted to this genre that it puts you potentially in the company of persons who are dangerous company and it puts you in the line of sight of these warring gangs.

"He played no part in gangs and that was common ground with the defence and prosecution in the trial and it needs to be stressed."

dunno how they came to this conclusion. died on his way to studio with two gang members ffs

1 hour ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I get what you are saying heero and theres some truth to it but you bring up enviroment. 99 percent of these rappers are lying.

If they were really doing what they said they do in their lyrics while in their "enviroment" they would all be serving life sentences.

lol these lot have no interest in being held account for their actions and content and as long as the blame could be navigated to the  the so called root cause8-). These lot will carry on.

1 hour ago, Kuffir said:

"He played no part in gangs and that was common ground with the defence and prosecution in the trial and it needs to be stressed."

dunno how they came to this conclusion. died on his way to studio with two gang members ffs

:/

U being serious?

2 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

But remember I made the point Heero about collateral damage

sorry  I missed that, what point were you referring too?

\

2 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

I get what you are saying heero and theres some truth to it but you bring up enviroment. 99 percent of these rappers are lying.

If they were really doing what they said they do in their lyrics while in their "enviroment" they would all be serving life sentences.

When I talk about environment, I mean how they have been raised, where they have been raised, their values, family structure, socio economic background etc.

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

There’s a theory I read recently about criminal behavior and music. It talked about a few theories but the one that caught my eye was excitation-transfer. Basically it said that music was only seen as harmful in pre-existing states of negativity, i definitely side with this. The environment that these kids are coming from is the single biggest risk factor. Music is only an issue once the product of that environment has come to fruition. 

This is 100% true