2017/18 Hot Summer

"it's death by association anyway" - esco big bars

wonder how many of the these kids truthfully screaming out "not involved!!" when they're getting filetted were catty to be in a music video (aka marked for death)

3 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

There’s a theory I read recently about criminal behavior and music. It talked about a few theories but the one that caught my eye was excitation-transfer. Basically it said that [music was only seen as harmful in pre-existing states of negativity, i definitely side with this. The environment that these kids are coming from is the single biggest risk factor. Music is only an issue once the product of that environment has come to fruition. 

Yup. Wasn't Marilyn Manson going through something like this at one point in time too.

Edit:- Columbine shooting. 

why are we acting like drill music doesn't play a huge part

you know, these "artists" are not speaking on life struggles,damn near all of them have pullovers over their face,they rap about the dirt some1/they did to the other side.

as I said before,westwood,link up tv,press play etc continue to play their part,they are basically the UK dj akademiks.

6 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

Yup. Wasn't Marilyn Manson going through something like this at one point in time too.

Edit:- Columbine shooting. 

Yeah, I remember a spokesman for one of the victims families saying "Marilyn Manson shouldn't be expected to instill values into children", in reference for being blamed how the shooters with negativity states perceived his music.

Pretty sure his career came to an end because of all that as well. Good to see all those school shooting stopped once that happened......................................

• Like 1

that other pompous white geezer was head my school st bons 

boys school in forest gate 

same school tinchy stryder, jermaine defoe, winner of first apprentice tim cablell , chuba akpom, chris hughton, first black president of oxford student union lewis iwu

list goes on 

he knows what hes talking about 

took a school n the most broke area of newham to acheiving the same results than most private schools at the time 

he did the same with the school he went to afterward - mossbourne in hackney 

that school was amongst the top permfoing in the whole country and it was in hackney where most of the students were from poor ethnic minority families 

if he is pompous he certainly has a right to be so.

• Like 6

People really do talk out of their arse. Its actually amazing. How can people not see the music is a large part of it.

Drill is just a new form of the problem, but its been around since gangsta rap and the more violent aspects of Jamaican dancehall. There were NO black musics before that were celebrating the shit we have normalised. Humans are very impressionable and gullible. If you remove these music cultures, and introduce a new way or thing for young people to identify and attach themself to, they will follow that like sheep. The violence is so OBVIOUSLY related to the music and the surrounding culture you just have to assume people are either literally thick as a pile of shit, or they are pretending and deep down they know what the problem is.

Most of these impressionable little road men who do dirt for their olders and stand around morning to night selling crack for their olders, basically working 14 hour plus shifts, these are the gullible types who could be corralled into political activity of some sort if they see everyone else doing it because they are ultimately just followers. 

• Like 1

The overwhelming majority of road men are just victims of capitalism. They had no special struggles that led them onto the roads, other than their own inner weakness AND inability to DEFER GRATIFICATION in their shitty lives. 

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Ok

No worries

lol piss off man, acting like he was some innocent youth, like you dont know what goes on outside lol, this is why i cant stand the majority of the reactions to these tings

/

if drill is destructive then a stern 90% of black genres is, even the wordless instrumental ones (house, jazz, gqom etc) you could paint as being incubators/enablers for certain types of immoral behaviour

if you were a fucking moron

11 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

lol piss off man, acting like he was some innocent youth, like you dont know what goes on outside lol, this is why i cant stand the majority of the reactions to these tings

/

Wow

Love u too b

Xx

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

that other pompous white geezer was head my school st bons 

boys school in forest gate 

same school tinchy stryder, jermaine defoe, winner of first apprentice tim cablell , chuba akpom, chris hughton, first black president of oxford student union lewis iwu

list goes on 

he knows what hes talking about 

took a school n the most broke area of newham to acheiving the same results than most private schools at the time 

he did the same with the school he went to afterward - mossbourne in hackney 

that school was amongst the top permfoing in the whole country and it was in hackney where most of the students were from poor ethnic minority families 

if he is pompous he certainly has a right to be so.

Would I be lying if I said you could easily swap the names of each of the guys you mentioned in terms of success that went to your school (albeit half of whom are athletes/entertainers) with someone else that was either a murder suspect or a murder victim?

45 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

/

if drill is destructive then a stern 90% of black genres is, even the wordless instrumental ones (house, jazz, gqom etc) you could paint as being incubators/enablers for certain types of immoral behaviour

if you were a fucking moron

Haha. Use ur brain you thick little prat. Listening to Miles Davis and Coltrane never made anyone draw fi da ting. You just mentioned jazz to sound like u got a clue but really ur chatting shit.

Some of these stupid little road kids could benefit from learning how to play a saxophone tbh. Di culture needs to change quick time

Man said incubators of immoral behaviour kmt lol you know when someones tryna sound clever for no reason and they just flop.

House, jazz, soul, rnb, etc all those type of genres 100% cannot be compared to drill music in terms of the effects and emotions they elicit. Surely this is fucking obvious? 

55 minutes ago, ag. said:

brb lads. This banger jus gassed me to go do a mad ting....

when these tunes were coming out there were definitely sections of society claiming it gassed them to do the mad ting, whether that mad ting was sleeping with a black man, smoking reefer, shooting heroin or what have you

guys were losing their shit to all kinds of hard drugs in ron hardys original music box, fast forward today and house and techno at its most profitable/commercial peak is a repetetive soundtrack to a class a filled night

and so on and so so forth

this is why you're an idiot tbh, anyone with two brain cells could look back in time through most genres of black music and see that at one point X was linked with Y/villified/or whatever whatever,  instead you wanna type out insults you've never used in a real life

that intellectualism

• Like 7
  • Downvote 1

Why are u forcing this shit argument u clearly aint though thru. i knew if u even replied after racking ur limited knowledge base u would of course mention the cliche heroin jazz thing 

U know full well your argument is stupid gg. And regards the cringeworthy tough guy talk, in real life what could u do to me? get violent coz u got made to feel stupid? Definition of triggered

• Downvote 3

• Admin. locked this topic