2017/18 Hot Summer

Kuffir you clearly have no understanding of the historical context

Smoking weed, sleeping with blax, heroin etc, by today's standards are very tame. The demonisation of those old school musics and artists had much to do with American racism and the need to regulate, censor and demonise anything young black people did.

Clearly Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker and all the house people in the 80s weren't inciting violence, weren't inspiring young black men to do da mad ting you thick little prat. It was the societal environment that framed these black musics negatively.

Fast forward to now, there are no redeeming features to drill music. No one can argue, except enabling morons such as Kufir that drill music is being unfairly labelled or framed by the powers that be. Is there any wonder black people in the UK, comparatively and collectively, are behind other ethnicities and races when a genre as truly worthless as drill is defended so passionately by fully grown men? Is there any hope for blx?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, ag. said:

Why are u forcing this shit argument u clearly aint though thru. i knew if u even replied after racking ur limited knowledge base u would of course mention the cliche heroin jazz thing 

U know full well your argument is stupid gg. And regards the cringeworthy tough guy talk, in real life what could u do to me? get violent coz u got made to feel stupid? Definition of triggered

man wants to talk limited knowledge base after posting the baitest miles davis tune going lmaoooo

ive forgotten more about music than youll ever know lil man belee dat

anyway we're done here

/

lol so smaddy u can do cheerleader for that wass but all u got for me is slant face logic, mazza for u not me

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

lol so smaddy u can do cheerleader for that wass but all u got for me is slant face logic, mazza for u not me

Far from cheerleadin. Jus passing comment

I sent you my love and u ray Charles it

Told me piss off

How many times I school cunts on here and they go quiet. You were making some stupid simplistic point and got schooled.

What black people need is a dictator to think for them, thats why Aff nations have had so many dictators. Sadly i dont think we have as many truly individual thinkers, relative to di Caucasoids n di Orientals. 

No other race would support nonsense genres like 'drill' so passionately. The Chinese indoctrinate their kids with 'education by all means'.

The young London black men like Kuffir teach their kids which is the best and hardest new drill rapper out. What a shame.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ag. said:

Clearly Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charlie Parker and all the house people in the 80s weren't inciting violence,

ye i decided not to reply to ur post after reading this, u dunno ur source material, clearly ur just another one of these self hating no shape up having bruddas who thinks any nigga with an instrument and critical standing from whites is the original black man

2 hours ago, Trap God said:

Would I be lying if I said you could easily swap the names of each of the guys you mentioned in terms of success that went to your school (albeit half of whom are athletes/entertainers) with someone else that was either a murder suspect or a murder victim?

possibly but it doesnt change the fact that that man took two schools in the brokest areas of the uk and turned them into top perfoming schools in the uk 

thats mad 

check his resume https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wilshaw

didnt even know he grew up in south london

3 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

ye i decided not to reply to ur post after reading this, u dunno ur source material, clearly ur just another one of these self hating no shape up having bruddas who thinks any nigga with an instrument and critical standing from whites is the original black man

I showed up your argument for the nonsense it is u little prat

Hahahaha now ur adopting bait psychology u read in ur first AS level class before u dropped out. lol

I shut ur simplistic point down now ur crying. Man up and accept it or at least come with an intelligent response u thick fuck. Comprende?

15 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Please debunk the theory of why there isn't many whites stabbing each other, who listen to this type of music?

Good point.

But I don't think anybody is solely blaming music for the behaviour of kids.

I think people are saying it is 1 of many contributing factors to the mentality of these malleable individuals.

Heero's theory talks about negative mind states, ok, does listening to this type of music alleviate somebody from a pre existing negative mentality or exacerbate it?

These videos are like peer pressure from afar, for young kids who maybe didn't have Fathers to teach them how to resolve conflict these videos tell you how a young black man should deal with conflict.

When you have people from the same background as you, who look like you telling you this is the only way to act in a given situation, you are likely to be more susceptible to the message than some white kid in the suburbs.

For them the separation allows them to see it as strictly entertainment.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Haze-e said:

These kids would be doing this with or without drill music, whether it be Twitter, Facebook live, WhatsApp groups there is a numerous amount of ways for individuals to show their disdain for one another. "Cheffings" and "Chingings" will always occur, like they always have. Social media just makes it even easier to do.

Bro come on we don't even need to go down this path of 'murders would still happen'. Of course drill isn't the sole factor but many people are acting as if it has zero influence that's the problem here. 

9 minutes ago, Toney Barton said:

Good point.

But I don't think anybody is solely blaming music for the behaviour of kids.

I think people are saying it is 1 of many contributing factors to the mentality of these malleable individuals.

Heero's theory talks about negative mind states, ok, does listening to this type of music alleviate somebody from a pre existing negative mentality or exacerbate it?

These videos are like peer pressure from afar, for young kids who maybe didn't have Fathers to teach them how to resolve conflict these videos tell you how a young black man should deal with conflict.

When you have people from the same background as you, who look like you telling you this is the only way to act in a given situation, you are likely to be more susceptible to the message than some white kid in the suburbs.

For them the separation allows them to see it as strictly entertainment.

@ag.

This is what you call a response. Now I'm thinking of these raised points.

44 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Please debunk the theory of why there isn't many whites stabbing each other, who listen to this type of music?

Honestly? I think a lot of us blacks are just truly broken people, subconsciously we try to compensate our lack of power in society by going extra hard on the roads. Whites have so much more positive reinforcements to deter to them from throwing their life away compared to us. Who is giving them jobs? Someone that looks like them. Who do they see on the TV more time? A bag of people that look like them. e.t.c

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Should we ban YouTube N insta then?

Cos they wouldn't be windin each other up without these tools either

Big difference between a culture built off disrespecting dead people and cheffing people that look like you and a social media network designed to keep you in touch with friends and family. 

• Like 1

man who doesnt want a 9-5 job

makes music

im so surprised

Parents are to blame for this fuckry 

Children get their values from their parents if a father is absent or part time (many women are to blame for this to by the way they go on see to much fuckry with baby mothers and my friends the shit put me off) a child will get their values from elsewhere this is why many of these people do not know how to be men they adopt what they think being a man is from other sources . Allot of the shit they do is influenced from TV, Music etc this country which is a white country you are not really going to see many black faces on TV and allot of the time when you do it reinforces the negative stereotype of a black man which is highly influential. 

Women have children on their own, there is no shame in it now. This shit is not normal and we need to stop acting like it is. Men have children they dont look after it is not acceptable but we accept it in today's society . I liken the whole thing to back in slave days and the men had to go out to stud. Women have been given way to much freedom that having a baby may be tough but they can survive. The children they are bringing up are corrupt and broken (not all but many) 

The whole lack of responsibility and not being accountable in the black 'community' is shameful but you will never ever hear people talk about it. They rather blame other things which are accelerants to an underlying issue which is not being addressed at all. 

• Like 9