2017/18 Hot Summer

10 hours ago, VENOM said:

I'm sorry but your own personal experience cannot speak for everyone's experience or the facts that speak for themselves

I agree that there is a stronger ethos on discipline but this is matched with nurture and care. Only a few state schools can offer that

and as someone who has worked in both public and state schools what I said is not nonsense. 

What is this support system u witnessed?

27 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

They shold really get rid of it so it can at least force some type of dialogue its a lazy button. 

Agree or should be open to see but anytime someone moans about being negged I will always neg them.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

They shold really get rid of it so it can at least force some type of dialogue its a lazy button. 

The amount of negs I collect daily tells me certain people are triggered big time? pressing the neg button consistently on another person is a proper feminine in a bad way thing. These type of people no doubt are jobsworths in whatever employment they have. They prob snitch on their co workers and all types of fuck shit...??

• Downvote 9

?? ok nice deflection u mong. Duno about the others but my basic point was that I post a lot of controversial but worthwhile things and people are too thick to challenge intelligently. But the persistent negs show they must be reading my light hearted polemical gems ? 

• Downvote 11

The facts remain that in all the threads where I post polemical, contrarian and generally anti mainstream ideas, these are when emotions are triggered and I collect bare negative feedback lol

come like I am the intelligent, young and black version of Christopher Hitchens, Milo, or even a dunce like Katie ? contrarianzzz4lyfe ya Hurd?

This forum would be dead without my bants ?

• Downvote 12

5 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

Now I know for a fact that the victim in this case isn't 20. 

Now surely clarification on this could've been got pretty easily. 

Is it just an innocent mistake they claim he's 20 and have knocked at least 10 years off is age or is this to make it easier to add to the narrative of the youth crime thing?

• Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Guys

Cant breath

Too much gas in ere

Save yourselves

Pathetic micro aggressions. You would be a nightmare gf to have but then I’d never go for a mannish looking woman wearing old wallabies if that pic was anything to go by.

The irony is the persistence of people sharing their so called apathy? Why are the majority such cunts on here? If it’s not the beggy wigger c*nt Thizz it’s this dumb lesbian. This place could and should be a good alternative to black twitter if it wasn’t full of such utter cunts

• Like 1
  • Downvote 8

12 minutes ago, Thizz said:

You're the last person to comment on someones footwear...........

Haha pipe down you daft c*nt. This Grafter woman is deffo butters that pic alone confirms that. May be why she’s got bad vibes erry bloodclart day on Di forum. You are just a mongy and beggy c*nt overall. Worst type of wigger c*nt ????

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Grafter said:

So much butter

*Flexes lesbian muscles*

So the pic in dusty corduroy trousers and leaning brown wallabies was u? U stepped out your yard as a woman but dressed like a 50 year old male. Your p*ssy is deffo dry as fuck you idiot that’s not my fault tho ????‍♂️??

• Downvote 3

Thats how u kno this man is touched

Never owned cords in my life b an they weren't quite wallabies or brown, close tho

Maybe you're lonely, i get that. Doesn't mean u have to be nasty or polemic what ever u wanna call it

See u with ur second hand crep that u keep tryin to explain, ur house is glass love.

Have a nice evening and i hope that this loneliness doesn't persist. Honest to God

You pathetic c*nt ? so I’m lonely and touched now coz I called you butters? Just say the pic wasn’t you then? but if it was, peak.... if U can see the girls I’ve beat compared to u it’s actually mad lol but that’s all irrelevant. Majority of my posts on here I don’t send for people I am talking about serious things till ppl get triggered.  Man like Niall Ferguson used to bring some much needed balance and sense to this place 

• Downvote 3

• Admin. locked this topic