2017/18 Hot Summer

https://twitter.com/5_News/status/1004784368773021696?s=20

These man need to get napped and disciplined. How dare they get up and lie about what drill means and what drilling is. Fuck these man. 

Bunch of self justifying coons. Proper shitty argument as well, sounds like these man went to some dead DMU/Brunel/Kingston type uni and flopped every media course about. 

Anyway

I was looking for something the other day and saw some old article from 2002

Wouldnt look out of place today

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/eight-men-shot-dead-in-two-years-welcome-to-britains-murder-mile-662314.html

This has been a terrible week for violent crime in Britain, ushering in a grim new year and a growing feeling that crime is spiralling out of control.

As the year drew to a close last Sunday, Kevin Jackson, a father of two, was stabbed in the head and killed in Halifax, West Yorkshire. On Tuesday, a teenaged girl was shot in the head by a mugger who stole her mobile phone; that followed the armed hold-up of a 10-year-old boy in south London for his mobile phone and £25 spending money.

Those headlines have helped to crank up the dread of becoming an innocent victim of crime. In Hackney, however, that fear has become a sad reality. Take the past week.

On Tuesday, a DJ was shot in the head after a row broke out at a New Year's Eve party. The bullet passed through his neck and through a partition wall, killing a second man. The same evening, a 32-year-old was rushed to hospital with blood gushing from his foot where he had shot himself in excitement at another Hackney nightclub 10 minutes from the Lower and Upper Clapton Road.

Earlier in the week, Hackney police found a man bludgeoned to death in his flat a few hundred yards from the Lower Clapton Road.

"Hackney is hot right now," said the cab driver as we passed the scene of the latest violence. At 2am yesterday all was peaceful. "We've had, what, seven shootings in seven days. It's crazy. All the kids are staying away – that's why it's so quiet.

LONDON BLOODBATH: Two arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after Streatham stabbing

london-news-streatham-hill-stabbing-ames

TWO MEN have been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a teenager was stabbed in Streatham Hill, south London, this afternoon

The victim, believed to be 16, is fighting for his life after being rushed to hospital with life-threatening stab wounds.

Officers, paramedics and the Air Ambulance responded to reports of a fight in Amesbury Avenue shortly after 4.30pm, the Metropolitan Police said.

Two men were arrested at the scene. The first, aged 18, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder and the possession of a firearm.

The second, 19, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder, the force said.

4 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Think allot of the country is waking up and realizing multiculturalism does not work.

Guy in the vid is quite a d*ckhead but raises valid points

This guy is wrong to pin it on a monolithic black culture. The uncomfortable reality is these are problems rooted in the fundamentally, and in some cases such as African American and Caribbean, historically and strategically crafted, by the powers that be, dysfunctional nature of some specific black cultures and people's. 

What the black community urgently needs is fearless and principled academics with no skeletons in the closet for the liberals to pick on, people like Jordan Peterson and Camille Paglia. The problems and their root causes in the black diaspora are so easily identifiable but there is too much cowardice at the moment. Capitalism and poverty effects groups/races differently that's the bottom line. But people are terrified to assess the reasons why. I agree with your point regarding multi culturalism as well. Muslim people chat so much fucking shit all the time but their own countries are so intolerant in countless ways. I'm also sick of black people thinking we must be in union with some random Pakistani or Syrian coz we're both immigrants here. Black people complain about subtle and unspoken racism in England so why don't they go to live in predominantly Muslim countries then see where their entitled whining gets them

• Downvote 5

On 6/12/2018 at 5:46 AM, The Somalian said:

Think allot of the country is waking up and realizing multiculturalism does not work.

Guy in the vid is quite a d*ckhead but raises valid points

yea there was no crime before multiculralism. 

and dumbass ag, why would a black person complaining about living in the west want to go and live in a predominantly Muslim country? why don't all the white people complaining about immigrants go and fuck off to a predominantly white nation that they built entirely by themselves? 

• Like 2

He raised valued point where people do not like to tackle the primary issue in this country they tend to tackle the secondary issue which is just a manifestation of the primary issue like Drill music being blamed for gang violence which is a manifestation of the break down of the family unit. 

Multiculturalism does not work I like to be around my own people that is why when I retire I am returning to the West Indies to be around my own people who love me and who I love. Blacks can stay here playing these silly mental gymnastic games proclaiming they are British but to me its a form of mental illness.  

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

He raised valued point where people do not like to tackle the primary issue in this country they tend to tackle the secondary issue which is just a manifestation of the primary issue like Drill music being blamed for gang violence which is a manifestation of the break down of the family unit. 

Multiculturalism does not work I like to be around my own people that is why when I retire I am returning to the West Indies to be around my own people who love me and who I love. Blacks can stay here playing these silly mental gymnastic games proclaiming they are British but to me its a form of mental illness.  

nothing to do with multiculturalism. Mankind will always find a way to divide each other, as long as the love of power and self-interests are held above all other norms. 

don't come acting like there isn't elitist segregation in the Caribbean. i guess all the crime in Jamaica, for example, is a result of multiculturalism

So do you hang out with predominantly black friends or a mixture of every race, people generally want to be around people that look like them that is why the majority of people I am amongst are black. Multiculturalism does not work we just about tolerate each other. I have witness you type many damning statements against Caucasians and muslims do you now stand with them ?

West Indies may not be perfect but it's a better option for me than living out my life and then dying in this country. Black people we are spiritual people I know you feel negativity towards you here it is not good for the soul and mentality to be amongst that. I am not one of those blacks who can simply ignore the bullshit and brush it off. I rather be amongst my own people. I don't know what the issue is with that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

So do you hang out with predominantly black friends or a mixture of every race, people generally want to be around people that look like them that is why the majority of people I am amongst are black. Multiculturalism does not work we just about tolerate each other. I have witness you type many damning statements against Caucasians and muslims do you now stand with them ?

West Indies may not be perfect but it's a better option for me than living out my life and then dying in this country. Black people we are spiritual people I know you feel negativity towards you here it is not good for the soul and mentality to be amongst that. I am not one of those blacks who can simply ignore the bullshit and brush it off. I rather be amongst my own people. I don't know what the issue is with that.

You seem like a sound guy amongst the cunts on this forum. Do you seriously and sincerely believe in these ideas? Do you think if you go to West Indies when u retire or get money that you will find love and contentment? You can't find in England? The pathological need to resent the British or blame them for this and that is something else 'we need to talk about', to paraphrase the cringeworthy SJW phrase...

West Indies is only your home because of the ancestors of British people? If not for the historical accident of the industrial revolution and Europeans travelling to Africa for trade, you would have never been born as a Jamaican or born at all as the person you are now. Your loyalty to the black people there also ignores the fact your ancestors only got sold into slavery originally because of disunity, competition and constant slave raiding in West Africa amongst the indigenous people. The people who ended up in the various colonies are a melting pot of ethnicities picked from a diverse range of places. You feel loyalty to the creation of your ancestor's enslaver? Seriously no troll. I say that to say them being 'your people' is not some millenia old thing, or something you could say was decreed by a higher power the way Arabs might who have been in their homelands for thousands of years. Its a convoluted point I am trying to make tbh ha. We are just glorified animals, only a few levels above primates because of our large brains. Over the past millennium, probably as our IQs went up and societies got more complex, we have flooded our limited brains with all sorts of shit. I'm not gonna take this down some faggot SJW post modernist angle. I am basically making the point that when we can have it drilled into our head that the current ways we see race and ethnicity are simplistic and many times founded in scientific racist ideas of 19th century Germans, we can begin to formulate new, modern and realistic ideas and perspectives on race and ethnicity. But people are generally ignorant as fuck about history this just the reality, they instead create theories out of the very limited information they have. If we can all impartially and AMORALY assess situations, we can get to the crux of the problem easier. An alcoholic doesn't blame systematic oppresion and poverty for his self inflicted illnesses and misery, he just stops drinking  ?

• Downvote 8

I am not putting out where I am going to live but it certainly not Jamaica, I am well aware of the history of how my ancestors got to the West Indies.

The elders in my family have done the same journey me and one of my brothers are planning to do and are living out their lives  on our beautiful island. Like I said I can not play those stupid games and ignore stuff it is not good for my soul or mentality to stay in a society like this and die here, and no I can not find the type of contentment and love in my life in England ever. I do not have resentment to this country but I know its not my home, few of my west african friends are doing the exact same thing.  

What is the difference what I am doing to what a caucasian does when they retire and go to Gibraltar ? 

I want to be around people who look like me and don't want to die in England. 

If you say you're retiring to West Indies due to quality of life, weather, etc. That's fair enough. Saying 'people like me' is basically racist when you think about it. Is skin complexion the most important thing to you? Do you believe skin complexion contributes to someone's character? 

I don't believe you or many people that express such views truly believe them with any real conviction. Say you want to move to West Indies because the quality of life is better, the whole people like me angle doesn't fly when u analyse it for longer than two seconds.

Couple years ago some old Jamaican  went back to live in Jamaica when he retired after working and living here his whole life. He probably thought he was returning to his spiritual homeland to be surrounded by 'his people' only to get brutally murdered. This isn't to say countless old people and people generally don't move to West Indies and avoid a brutal murder obv lol

Racist white people who say blacks need to get over slavery/colonialism are wrong to say it and they usually simplify the issue; as a black African, I am clearly not racist. I do however agree with the foundation of the argument some White racists put out, that many black people whose ancestors where affected by slavery, as a result approach the world in irrational and destructive ways. A victim mentality is also a strong and consistent feature of the new world Black's mindstate. & Now these new lot of diaspora blacks are being indoctrinated and led astray by the dysfunction of these people due possibly to the naturally gullible and impressionable nature of the black man...? Question not a statement 

• Downvote 7