2017/18 Hot Summer

1 hour ago, The Somalian said:

Its to early for this

Have a nice productive day sir

Be sincere g. Why is it too early? Will you be giving me a rational response later on today? 

This is a common trend with black supremacists and seperatists on the internet; make an assertion, have the assertion challenged and then deflect or try and shut down the discussion. You cannot clearly sketch out a logical reason why the West Indies is your home or they are your people; this is after the original discussion we had, with regards to the dysfunctional nature of specific black ethnic groups in a western setting. You also deflected from seriously answering that question. 

If you flipped it on me, and questioned Rwandese or Ugandan or Congolese culture based on your own observations, based on how accurate, I would respond like an adult not a little kid. I don't think you are anywhere near as knowledgeable about those people as I am in the reverse. My observations on the 'new world blacks' and their influence on the recent diaspora are based in facts. Growing up in areas around various groups, historical research, tying this all in to form a perspective that you could and should be challenging intelligently?

If individuals such as yourself Somalian, pan Africanists and/or general believers in black seperatism are really sincere and studious in your thoughts and self reflection, you could easily retort or at least give your own perspective? Beyond simplistic tribalist stuff? 100% of the time, racists, or people with racist ideas, are either extremely stupid, or using those ideas to mask an aversion unrelated to something as meaningless as skin complexion

Black supremacists and seperatists need to be put on a stage with serious intellectuals and academics and exposed for the morons they are. We can then begin to have a serious discussion on race in the western diaspora and the impacts the diversity of black people has on this current bullshit ALL BLACKS ARE THE SAME YO mentality we are forced to live with now. 

IN BE 4 any tldr moronic comments. Engage your small and pathetic minds or just don't read my big wall of text 

• Downvote 11

1 hour ago, Thizz said:

LOL got him on ignore but had to have a look at that post.

He wonders why no-one wants to debate with him when he's ending his posts like that.

Strange yout.

4 hours ago, Thizz said:

He wonders why no-one wants to debate with him when he's ending his posts like that.

Strange yout.

Definitely a victim in school. Always biting and on the defensive.

What is wrong with this guy I was at work why am I going to be drawn into a pointless discussion 6:45AM about a decision in my life what has 0 effect on yours when I have more pressing matters  to attend to. I really do not have the energy for that

Last week I was a coon this week I am a black supremacist people really need to stop throwing labels out there. 

Look you are derailing this topic asking me stupidness stay out of my business I have no desire to put my personal business out on front street. I am going back to where one half of my family is from to be amongst my people along with a vast amount of other reasons when I retire which will likely be 25 - 30 years down the road I really don't see your angle people do this worldwide literally every day.  

You have a toxic energy, look I am not even trying to clown you but you should seek some sort of counselling as you clearly have issues in your personal life that you are not addressing.  

• Like 9

6 hours ago, The Somalian said:

What is wrong with this guy I was at work why am I going to be drawn into a pointless discussion 6:45AM about a decision in my life what has 0 effect on yours when I have more pressing matters  to attend to. I really do not have the energy for that

Last week I was a coon this week I am a black supremacist people really need to stop throwing labels out there. 

Look you are derailing this topic asking me stupidness stay out of my business I have no desire to put my personal business out on front street. I am going back to where one half of my family is from to be amongst my people along with a vast amount of other reasons when I retire which will likely be 25 - 30 years down the road I really don't see your angle people do this worldwide literally every day.  

You have a toxic energy, look I am not even trying to clown you but you should seek some sort of counselling as you clearly have issues in your personal life that you are not addressing.  

Why would you respond this way to my post? When have I addressed you as a coon? Trust me I am addressing the shit in my life that was causing me regression. When I type shit on here, I can come across passionate because I sincerely believe the things I say. If I come off abrasive or trolly that's just coz there's so many cunts on this forum.

I think a lot of people on here are intimidated by my intelligence, but they are still curious about the things I have to say, for whatever reason. I believe the things I have been saying are based very much in reality and you must at least recognise some truth in it hence the deflections.

• Downvote 7

8 hours ago, Drift said:

Definitely a victim in school. Always biting and on the defensive.

I wasn't a victim at all in school. The opposite. You are a small minded idiot anyway we established that already

• Downvote 3

13 hours ago, Thizz said:

Strange yout.

You are a white guy, who spends his life on a black culture forum. What did my post have to do with you? How can you relate to or understand where I am coming from when your knowledge of black culture doesn't extend past Dipset you pathetic wigger? 

• Downvote 3

You're blacker than me because your small pathetic mind worships Camron like a deity? You daft wigger. I bet youre one of these white guys who gets drunk and begs his black friend to fuck his girlfriend and let him watch. Local is a c*nt but at least he isnt a self hating little wigger mongrel like you.

Is there really any hope for black people when so many of us are terrified of SELF REFLECTION, but we have no problem with passing the buck onto whitey when we feel like it?

All over social media I see this stuff, and its the same on VIP2. Always going on about what the daemons do. Yeah we know by now how whitey gets down, why not turn the mirror on ourselves objectively? 

If I was coming in here writing bare shit about illuminati, and secret spys in our brains then fair enough label me a rambling madman. But these things I am saying I feel many other black people, at least the intelligent and perceptive ones, can see and recognise but for various reasons such as fear and maybe not wanting to offend 'their own people', they hold back.

I am still waiting all now for someone to come in and LOGICALLY, or at least rationally deconstruct the ideas i share. Dont come crying like little bitches and making all sorts of transparent deflections. 

• Downvote 3

Just now, Seydou said:

My brother, simplify to us in short what you are trying to say.

You go off tangent a bit too much.

What is your main point?

Very convoluted because I keep going off track.

I am saying history affects us all. My point is that Africans, Carribeans and African Americans need to sit down and internally reflect on their own communities instead of always looking to blame white man. All these groups if u check it deeply, yeah theyve been wronged by whitey, but in so many ways we regress ourselves. And social media has just made the victim complex so much stronger. Case in point is this drill music shit. We cant even have a serious convo on social media about drill or the black SJWs are on you. The current mentality seems to be if you are an intelligent and liberal minded african or black you must blame all the ills of the world on whitey even though your own internal thoughts are more complex than BUT ITS ALL WHITEYS FAULTT!

• Downvote 1

What you find is nobody can reason/debate with you. Because anything that don't fit your liking you blanket label into categories of black sjw etc.. Africans/caribbeans pan and that (and now wigger) (liberal this and that) and the very deflection you claim everyone doing. Is actually you. 

And the thread derails into the AG waffle show and nobody is interested in listening and debating any potential valid talking points you raise. You collect negs like std's, is a reflection of this. Feeding back into your negative persona energy emitting from you. 

Believe it or not real black people are having these talking points and doing real positive shit and not falling into the trap. Unfortunately, anything positive being actioned is not championed on white owned media... So they get to set the way we are viewed and mainstream society laps it up, including you. Whatever you are. (as you sound very insecure and victimised with your defensive self) 

The wronguns are a small minority representative of us. Just like in white and Asian cultures. But some how the minority wronguns in "so called" black culture are a reflection of us a whole... (nah son) 

• Like 6

This ag guy is so beyond belief! Have the guy on ignore until something he says is highlighted. I've tried to explain to the guy that he needs to calm down and stop wanting to beef everyone,  but he doesn't listen and goes into his jarring rants.

40 minutes ago, Vtec said:

What you find is nobody can reason/debate with you. Because anything that don't fit your liking you blanket label into categories of black sjw etc.. Africans/caribbeans pan and that (and now wigger) (liberal this and that) and the very deflection you claim everyone doing. Is actually you. 

And the thread derails into the AG waffle show and nobody is interested in listening and debating any potential valid talking points you raise. You collect negs like std's, is a reflection of this. Feeding back into your negative persona energy emitting from you. 

Believe it or not real black people are having these talking points and doing real positive shit and not falling into the trap. Unfortunately, anything positive being actioned is not championed on white owned media... So they get to set the way we are viewed and mainstream society laps it up, including you. Whatever you are. (as you sound very insecure and victimised with your defensive self) 

The wronguns are a small minority representative of us. Just like in white and Asian cultures. But some how the minority wronguns in "so called" black culture are a reflection of us a whole... (nah son) 

Well said.

Guys in here have said they constantly look to buy only black. They've also mentioned issues black people can go through and what they are personally doing to help youngsters.

Even when sources are given to him, he dismisses them and wants to argue his own perception of things, although some times he makes valid points.

@ag. what do you do for your community?

5 hours ago, Vtec said:

You haven't addressed any of the points I made. This isn't about me. I am an insignificant factor in a bigger debate. If you want to take time to read what I write, at least read it to understand not just to glibly respond. 

4 hours ago, Seydou said:

Well said.

Guys in here have said they constantly look to buy only black. They've also mentioned issues black people can go through and what they are personally doing to help youngsters.

Even when sources are given to him, he dismisses them and wants to argue his own perception of things, although some times he makes valid points.

@ag. what do you do for your community?

The points I am trying to make are complex and your responses and Somalians earlier too, were either simplistic or deflections. VTEC came with the usual insincere SJW nonsense

I have basically made the point, and also made the point at length in an essay and still not one rational or relevant deconstruction. But when I start calling people simple minded morons I'm bugging...

4 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

Done told you man just ignore him ??‍♂️

Of all the worthless and inane shit on the internet, your simple little brain can't read some interesting words about black people's dem?

• Downvote 2