2017/18 Hot Summer

Saying that is a deflection from the points I have made. It's cool I get it. 

Its always clear in a debate when the opposing side is ignorant, hasn't reflected on the subject, but has a prideful need to share any opinion regardless of lack of prior thought. On these past three pages I sketched out my theory with reference to history and contemporary society. From the response I got, the ideas I shared must have been difficult for some to digest. That's understandable. You should have sketched out your own theory, ie reference to structural policies in the west that have historically held back diaspora blacks, or the general post slavery PTSD that could be argued to be passed down in black former slave societies ethnicities, etc there's loads of points. No one in this thread did that but they took time to write a bunch of other totally worthless shit. 

As I have said before this is the same on black Twitter, Insta, even the coli. Groupthink is very strong and intelligent break downs of the shit people talk about is non existent. vtec I think you are the archetypal black SJW because you seem to have a bit more intelligence than some of the mongs on this forum but you are so ideologically glued to post modern theories drummed into your simple mind at whatever metropolitan you scraped into that you can't objectively process new ideas. Blacks like you in tandem with the White liberal elites are responsible for regressing di black youts dem. Too much ideological pride and ignorance 

14 minutes ago, kerser said:

@ag. is sexually frustrated 

Lol. The deflections don't stop. 

I would be less frustrated generally, not sexually, if I didn't feel so alienated from the bullshit I am supposed to accept and represent as a young black Brudda. Every human has a different brain tho. You seem a bit simple Kerser. They say ignorance is bliss anyway, I would probably swap roles with you. Live a blissfully ignorant and simple life

7 hours ago, ag. said:

& that's understandable. But put the childish pride aside and either debate the topics I put forward like intelligent adults, not emotional women with an axe to grind, or shut it ?

Regardless of your political beliefs, that was a phrase that you would never hear an intelligent person say. When people boast about how smart they are, they lack self-confidence, feel inadequate, or are seeking validation from others. Truly intelligent people don't brag about themselves. They let others do the bragging for them.  https://www.inc.com/john-rampton/12-words-and-phrases-intelligent-people-would-never-say.html 

• Like 4

All of this is deflecting from my original points. My interest is sharing my views and opinions, polemical and uncommon as I think they are. A little faggot like u only wants to get likes and affirmations in the form of people agreeing with u. Typical SJW it's boring 

You constantly post about as well as believe in aliens don't you? You are the type of simpleton that will benefit from reading my sophisticated reflections on the completely illogical and destructive ways we view race and the history of race relations. Well you would benefit if you didn't have an IQ probably no higher than 90. 

I assure you LuvDoccy however jarring you may find me it pales in comparison with the contempt I hold for people like you. White, Asian or black it doesn't matter; humans cut from your cloth are all as pig ignorant as each other. When you can read the posts I write and use your own pathetic mind to logically deconstruct and highlight the flaws in my reasoning, then u can pipe up. Until then why don't you go and get some more info on aliens off a David Icke forum or wherever dregs of society such as yourself would seek "enlightenment" lol INB4 OHMAIII GOD ITS 5AM BRUH MANS JUST WOKE UP