2017/18 Hot Summer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5880783/Boy-15-dies-stabbing-outside-birthday-party-Colliers-Row-Romford-east-London.html

'They've killed my best friend': Anguished screams after drill rap fan, 15, is stabbed to death when a 16th birthday party mobbed by hundreds of teenagers 'got out of control'

Daily Mail in peak form.

EDIT:

Jordan is believed to have featured in a number of YouTube videos of drill rap music, a hip-hop subgenre that is said to be driving the feuding gang war in London.

He performs with the group C17 under the name Young Valenti - while his older brother Roland performs as Valenti, reported The Sun.

nvm

Fuck these bummy guys robbing next guys possessions hating ass tramps, go get your money up. Only type of money you will get for that is crack head money if you are going to rob a man rob his cash or his food fucking losers. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Fuck these bummy guys robbing next guys possessions hating ass tramps, go get your money up. Only type of money you will get for that is crack head money if you are going to rob a man rob his cash or his food fucking losers. 

What kind of logic is that.. rob a mans money but don’t rob his watch ?

how about just learn how earn your own money 

• Like 4

I went to this yesterday didn't see any madness just couple heads collapsing from alcohol/drugs. They need to sort out the entry, getting in the venue was a madness. Shame that happened but would recommend it had a really good time.

See Tribez had a rant about him earlier while I was coasting IG saying he works with feds. Got to keep up to date with all the silly nigger shit

I am sure he has got his young bucks going hard, a new Patek will land soon.