2017/18 Hot Summer

Ends been mad for a bit

The victim of a fatal stabbing in north London has been named as 20-year-old Ishak Tacine.

Mr Tacine, of Enfield, was found injured after reports of a fight between men armed with baseball bats in Edmonton on Wednesday evening.

Police had been called at around 18.30 BST and the victim was pronounced dead at the scene less than an hour later.

A 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder remains in police custody.

Det Insp Paul Considine said: "This is another tragic loss of young life and I am urgently appealing to anyone with information to get in touch.

"We believe there were a number of other young men involved in the altercation which sadly led to this man's death.

"Those responsible must be caught and brought to justice

BREAKING: Two men SHOT in horror London drive-by attack - third victim 'run over by car'

TWO men were shot in a drive-by attack and another victim was run over by a car in east London this morning.

facebook.png  
  twitter.png  
  googleplus.png  
  comments.png  
  share.png  
By Paul Harper / Published 9th July 2018

LEYTON SHOOTINGGOOGLE

CRIME: Two men were shot and a third person run over in Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London

Cops rushed to Lea Bridge Road in Leyton following reports of a shooting at 2.30am this morning.

A man aged in his 40s has been shot in the leg.

Another male in his 20s suffered a suspected broken leg after a vehicle was driven at him.

A third male in his 20s later turned up at hospital with a gunshot injury. 

Police believe this third man was also a victim of the Leyton drive-by shooting.

A spokesperson for the Met Police said: "It is believed shots were fired from a silver coloured vehicle, which then fled the scene.

"A number of shell casings have been recovered and a crime scene is in place.

"There are no arrests at this time and enquiries continue. 

RELATED ARTICLES

1 hour ago, CurryMan said:

Someone run after a don masked up.yesterday in Walthamstow st James Street..shot man in the leg had him running into the ststion.

Too much firearms on ends atm

5 mins from me. This section has been hot for a while. Completely desensitised to it all now everytime i walk past and see the tape etc

6 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

That Lea Bridge Road is surely the longest road in London.

Wasn’t peak like this when I lived in the area in 2002 for a few months.

Hertford rd/Harrow rd/green lanes certi longest.

/

Mali's at st James Street are on a hype.