2017/18 Hot Summer

11 hours ago, CurryMan said:

Someone got touched bad at wood green station. Guy was drenched. Armed police turned up.

i thought u were saying they got dipped or shot but it seems they actually got bottled on the head

44 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

i thought u were saying they got dipped or shot but it seems they actually got bottled on the head

2 different incidents from what I'm hearing

Vid I saw was defo more than a bottling and it wasn't inside the station. 

6 minutes ago, dayomesaydayo said:

https://streamable.com/dd93h

Literally Just walked down st james street station i see BARE armed police pull out of nowhere running through the station. someone got shot again.

FFS again?

Don’t even know what to say anymore. If i told my parents half the shit that goes down 5mins from my yard they would tell me to sell up. 

19 hours ago, revs said:

FFS again?

Don’t even know what to say anymore. If i told my parents half the shit that goes down 5mins from my yard they would tell me to sell up. 

Bro its terrible at the moment.

That st james strip has been hot for a while now.

Dont ever think of selling up though.

What with all the gentrification going on eventually it will die down and your property will be a very valueable asset to you or your kids

3 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Bro its terrible at the moment.

That st james strip has been hot for a while now.

Dont ever think of selling up though.

What with all the gentrification going on eventually it will die down and your property will be a very valueable asset to you or your kids

Yeah these last two years have been peak. Getting worse and worse. 

The mad thing is the contrast with the rapid gentrification of the area. You got all these young hipster professionals/families  everywhere now with loads of new facilities popping up to cater for them - then this gang war popping off that keeps escalating. The last shooting was only a few weeks ago in that same spot. 

Too much mad shit its long to list it all. I mean those fuckers that threw acid on that 3 year old recently were arrested in Stow a couple of roads from me and the original incident took place in another part of the country WTF.

Imagine being the poor bastard that has to work in that branch of Subway by St James St. The shit they must see on shift.... I remember last year getting some chips one night in the kebab next door and there was a yout there slumped inside dripping whilst some paramedics tended to him. People still eating in there and ordering like normal totally desensitised to it all. 

On 7/30/2018 at 10:40 PM, CurryMan said:

Someone got touched bad at wood green station. Guy was drenched. Armed police turned up.

1 hour ago, Restrictive said:

Just seen a video on twitter smh.

Looks like someone got shot and don recording him asking where hes from and other bullshit, captioning it with "Wood Green you just got someone down"

All whilst hes lying in a pool of his own blood.

This is the video I was referring to

Honestly... what’s the solution? All these “marches for peace” aren’t doing anything. These youngsters are on some next madness. The police cuts are just exacerbating the problem. These parent(s) don’t care enough to know what their children are doing.

Where do we really go from here as a society?

I will not be surprised if they start bringing in strict curfews mandated by the army. Seriously.

13 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Just seen a video on twitter smh.

Looks like someone got shot and don recording him asking where hes from and other bullshit, captioning it with "Wood Green you just got someone down"

All whilst hes lying in a pool of his own blood.

God help us all

like i said in the rape thread, how can your first thought be to whip out a mobile and hit record when fuckery is happening right before you? Do you know how desensitized you have to be to go on like that?

for all we know those seconds could have saved that person if they responded accordingly by dialing 999

this detachment mindset is proper fucked ya kna! and I really think it's going to get worse

Detached from 'what' is the question.

This generation is breeding a deep narcissism that is ripping 'people' from their sense of larger group identity. All these gangs are narcissistic, these are essentially all young men seeking alpha status and invariably displaying various 'dark triad' behaviours. These kids can 'come up' in a summer of madness, record a video at the end of it and let the viewers pick out what's real.

Something needs to change.

Don't really like this narrative tbh it's not about asking for some saviour to stop this yutes killing eachother.

Not one mention of our own governance i.e parents and their need to do a lot more. The amount of black yutes packing up the jails now is crazy and i'm not convinced that half their mums even care. Teach them to fukin do something with there life or just don't have any kids at all if the environment you feel you are currently in is that detrimental.  Obviously everyone is different but the shame and embarrassment i personally felt after being arrested as a teen and my mum collecting me from the station was enough for me.