2017/18 Hot Summer

3 hours ago, Realone2016 said:

Don't really like this narrative tbh it's not about asking for some saviour to stop this yutes killing eachother.

Not one mention of our own governance i.e parents and their need to do a lot more. The amount of black yutes packing up the jails now is crazy and i'm not convinced that half their mums even care. Teach them to fukin do something with there life or just don't have any kids at all if the environment you feel you are currently in is that detrimental.  Obviously everyone is different but the shame and embarrassment i personally felt after being arrested as a teen and my mum collecting me from the station was enough for me.

They love sticking the large screaming black woman in front of the camera. Just like during the riots they had the same MO.  Have that helpless screaming for help “oh lord” caricature.

Rarely are they going to put an intelligent black person on camera discussing real solutions, especially on a Rupert Murdoch owned channel.

• Upvote 4

Goes back to the mother and her poor decision to the type of bum she opens her legs for. It's just a shame in the black community it is accepted and looked as being normal for a women to bring up a child on her own or with siblings from an array of different men. I remember back in the day the father might be about for the first couple of years but now the father is MIA from day dot. Go on IG now you can see a bag of black women and feral white's who participate in this foolishness of bringing up a child without a daddy.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Benicio del Toney said:

Alot of people mentioning parents.

Lemme ask, if you had a 17 old son on fuckries and you were a single parent what would you do?

What options are there?

bwoy, there isn't much options and it will all depend on how deep in the fuckries they are

at 17 if you ain't got them under manners already you might as well forget it

someone i know down the road was faced with similar issues so she took the yout on holiday to sierra leone and left him there with family, he was 16, been there 3 years now from most accounts he is doing good

ask the elders in the family especially the males for help and assistance

give them 2 chances then an ultimatum and then treat them like a alcoholic/drug addict and turn your back on them, easier said than done i know but until they know what time it is and it really hits them, there's no saving them

this other option could backfire but you can hot up the yout, make it hard for the road groomers & other road youts to be associated with your son

Some of these parents ain't even condemning their children's fuckery. They know what they're keeping up and ignoring it, or indirectly and directly encouraging it by accepting all these expensive gifts from their children. Which they know weren't the fruits of legal labor. 

Got their kids roaming street all day and all night from young, smoking weed and all kind of nonsense.

But at the same breath I can't solely put the blame on parents, as mentioned already single parents household especially will find it harder to deal with their kids. Especially if they're working long hours to make ends meet. Because these kids definitely aren't helping themselves either.

• Upvote 2

On 8/1/2018 at 11:54 PM, Elementalism said:

i watched this while ketty the other day n i cant lie it sent me down a youtube rabbit hole slash k hole that i did not enjoy

im with chaps when he says devil music u know

i now know

the devil is real i kno the devil is real

its a sad state of affairs 

bare youngers seem to be goin one way n seein life with their head screwed on but then the rest are going the other way completely

it's a culture thing (not a race thing) so i can see the difference in different areas n different crowds n music is a massive part of culture so it plays its part all this drill

anyone doin anythin to help the YGs stay on the right track gets my respect n that includes this pleb john doe i believe tbh

3 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

since our so called 'voyeurism' (incorrectly word used by yourself but lets use it for arguments sake) offends you in this thread so much.. perhaps you should just stay out of the thread 

Dunno why you love following me around on here so much Michael

You don't know what the word means that's fine, Google is your friend I suggest you use it dont let your ego get the best of you it's probably the reason you went out to enjoy yourself and found yourself on the floor in your good clothes

I will continue to post where I want to post how I want to post same way I do in the real world

?

• Admin. locked this topic