2017/18 Hot Summer

11 hours ago, Badman said:

Bangs but its gonna take a lot to change the negative rep and association that drill gets 

Every black music has been demonised, who cares about negative rep, the genera originated from that same negativity.

^

This, there is at least some versatility amongst man like j hus etc its not all about ops and cheffing plus he ain't disguising his face to indicate that he is under investigation. With normal rap there is at least an element of hypotheticals you could even present an argument that its just music, almost impossible to do that with drill now.

2 hours ago, Yeshua said:

It's kinda nonsense just blaming drill when Kojo or Jhus be singing about catching pagans and boring them,  ur because it's well disguised musically people won't criticise it, the content is still the same though.

i aint blaming music solely at all

it plays its part tho in perpetuating the madness n i dont see how that can be argued against tbf unless you're living in some bubble

i've only been back in the country for 1 month after a massive stint away n it's bait as fuck what's happening

17 minutes ago, local said:

it plays its part tho in perpetuating the madness n i dont see how that can be argued against tbf unless you're living in some bubble

i've only been back in the country for 1 month after a massive stint away n it's bait as fuck what's happening

the drill ting is as chaps said demonic 

ban these fools on youtube ban the music 

lol @ giggs defending westwood and all these other outlets  these lot are actually profiting of another mans death

the melodic drill/ afro swing whatever these lot call it  e.g kojo funds j hus i think should be allowed to come through as its not so raw but these blaclava youtus brandishing knives etc need to be taken off the web

20 hours ago, Incumbent said:

is it me or were dem man cuddling on some netflix n chill vibes? :/

Yh that was gay

Was tryna think of an explanation but i can't

Maybe they were play fighting jus before? Headlock...

On 8/7/2018 at 11:22 AM, JOHN DOE said:

the drill ting is as chaps said demonic 

ban these fools on youtube ban the music 

lol @ giggs defending westwood and all these other outlets  these lot are actually profiting of another mans death

the melodic drill/ afro swing whatever these lot call it  e.g kojo funds j hus i think should be allowed to come through as its not so raw but these blaclava youtus brandishing knives etc need to be taken off the web

But everyone here listens to Giggs so I really don't know what their  on about. You k so what's demonic Tupac saying "my 44 make sure your kids don't grow".

• Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, local said:

What's happening? Gang war? That was worse in the times of Jungle Garage and then Grime, what's happening?

If you're going to ban drill then ban rap, because all theee big Us artists u listen to talk about killing the promotion of heavy usage of drugs and trapping, even the ones who sing, the glossy beats doesn't make the content any different, JD contradicted himself by saying keep he Afro Swing, the same ones which say "catch a pagan and bore him" how's that different from drill cause he drops it on an African inspired beat?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

What's happening? Gang war? That was worse in the times of Jungle Garage and then Grime, what's happening?

music playing it's part in the influence of behaviour and perpetuation of cycles

if you dont agree then you dont agree, im not invested in this debae you're tryna have

/

i aint advocating for the banning of anything brom just stating observations

Lol at the term gang war tho

obvs I ain’t too entrenched in the London variety of madness but from what I see it’s mostly kids playing with fire 

the old heads behind them might be organised but for the most part are they the ones getting burnt

• Admin. locked this topic