2017/18 Hot Summer

5 hours ago, Badman said:

I’m more concerned about the whole voyeurism and social media aspect that has come with Drill 

Maybe it’s not just Drill though I could be wrong

oh look theres this word again 

please explain the voyeurism that has come with drill?

4 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

people from the outside are watching and enjoying the drama and wreck shit from afar and detach themselves from the real side.

They're basically funding/promoting the fuckree.. and the fuckree doers are continuing as they are seeing financial/notoriety gain in return

3 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

all you have to do is read the youtube comments or watch videos on the channels that follow the drama surrounding drill it really is voyeuristic 

6 minutes ago, Natty said:

all you have to do is read the youtube comments or watch videos on the channels that follow the drama surrounding drill it really is voyeuristic 

which is why Eric benet calls such people black faces of white supremacy, not artists

12 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

people from the outside are watching and enjoying the drama and wreck shit from afar and detach themselves from the real side.

They're basically funding/promoting the fuckree.. and the fuckree doers are continuing as they are seeing financial/notoriety gain in return

who is enjoying the dram from young boys killing themselves?

I cant think of one person or entity - can you?

and who is promoting the so called 'fuckree'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JOHN DOE said:

hey dont take the easy way out 

im not being a devils advocate in the slightest 

please can you explain 

so you aint seen people getting killed.....especially drill or rappers or being yanked and people commenting "ahh this guys moist....*said crew is wet*" or "them man gotta do dirt back and catch man lacking" .... said by people behind their keyboards living in some random area totally not involved.

Internet and social media is so intertwined in these peoples lives its a madness. 

Mainstream radio/tv, youtube channels with followings. instagram/twitter pages reporting real beef and deaths with loads of followers. Promoting regression within the community is something i cant support.

• Upvote 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

who is enjoying the dram from young boys killing themselves?

I cant think of one person or entity - can you?

and who is promoting the so called 'fuckree'

you're out of touch when it comes to this drill ting you know ?

16 hours ago, Yeshua said:

But everyone here listens to Giggs so I really don't know what their  on about. You k so what's demonic Tupac saying "my 44 make sure your kids don't grow".

Giggs definitely polluted a lot of minds when he first came out.

I remember negros used to listen to him then smoke weed,get gassed and think they were superman.

2 hours ago, dayomesaydayo said:

Giggs definitely polluted a lot of minds when he first came out.

I remember negros used to listen to him then smoke weed,get gassed and think they were superman.

Giggs is just all about the money don't think gives a flying fuk about the negative side of music as long as it sells. This old school vid of him endorsing 11 year olds chatting hella fuckeries never sat well with me. Of course he would be on instant defence about drill and people making profit off youths promoting their drillings as that's exactly what got him famous.