2017/18 Hot Summer

See this is what I mean

Just becaus no crud is spoken in this interview, it means she's not monetising off the fuckree? It's a domino affect my friend. the promotion of an artist who is actively supporting crud and is obviously still very involved in road life is still a negative to me. People who don't know about Headie One might now go click on a tune to hear this kinda behaviour.

It comes like the documentary on Stanaman when the fed he shot said he didn't wanna meet with him because his activity on social media and lyrics in his music doesn't show he wanted to change like he claimed. As much as I don't like feds, I felt that was such a great way to respond to it. 

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem.

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Im not even gonna get into it because the answer is gonna be "let him eat ffs".

drill is definitely bad for the youts yeah but the drill artists are actually cold their flows are sick even though the content is questionable I could never boycott them. If we boycotted guys like Giggs they would never have had the chance to evolve as human beings  ?‍♀️ 

• Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, Badman said:

I dont see anything wrong with that video, if anything its actually humanising the guy which being a drill artist is something positive 

/

Why this JD guy gone so quiet 

Out raping i suspect

35 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

so you aint seen people getting killed.....especially drill or rappers or being yanked and people commenting "ahh this guys moist....*said crew is wet*" or "them man gotta do dirt back and catch man lacking" .... said by people behind their keyboards living in some random area totally not involved.

Internet and social media is so intertwined in these peoples lives its a madness. 

Mainstream radio/tv, youtube channels with followings. instagram/twitter pages reporting real beef and deaths with loads of followers. Promoting regression within the community is something i cant support.

i dont think these people on screen ' saying said crew is wet' are taking pleasure when someone gets killed. 

if these young fools wouldnt be out here displaying their acts of violence on social media then there wouldnt be people looking at it and saying otherwise 

these fools are on intgram live going back and forth with each otheer about how they want to stab each other and then you label people watching this a voyeurs 

couldnt think of anything more stupid - going on social media to berate your enemy 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:32 PM, CurryMan said:

Monetising off the culture and negativity from a complete outsider

talking about it today and it just drops in my lap

I said in a thread ages ago that she’s a culture vulture, the personification of it. But black people want to be accepted so badly they’ll let her exploit the culture. Once she gets a mainstream gig, she’ll deny she ever fraternised with negros.

Same old story.  Plus she’s below basic.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Restrictive said:

Was there.

Fucking hell, glad you're alright breh. 10 people is a lot, what kinda machines did they let off? 

Northern man always have access to the maddest firearms. Personally though I believe that anyone who lets off shots at a community event like that needs to hold a Michelin necklace and done. 

19 minutes ago, Elementalism said:

Fucking hell, glad you're alright breh. 10 people is a lot, what kinda machines did they let off? 

Northern man always have access to the maddest firearms. Personally though I believe that anyone who lets off shots at a community event like that needs to hold a Michelin necklace and done. 

Just saw the news 10 wtf. Was wondering why you mentioned 10. I only heard 3 shots  and saw one person on the floor. 

Could see people running through it was just a fight or something then someone let off ?

No idea what gun but didn't sound like something small

More I think about it 10 people shot can't be true.

More like 1 shot and 9 potentially injured in the aftermath or lead up.

Definitely doesnt match up to what I saw & heard.

Don't even think police realised what happened at first, quite slow to react to it all. Visible police presence seemed less this year, likely a few undercovers amongst everyone but last year you felt it. But I guess that could be down to the guy that got killed days before last year's.

sometimes i think we black ppl deserve the fuckries happening to us coz we just can't help letting others do fuckery to us

4 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I said in a thread ages ago that she’s a culture vulture, the personification of it. But black people want to be accepted so badly they’ll let her exploit the culture. Once she gets a mainstream gig, she’ll deny she ever fraternised with negros.

realest talk bro yet many black ppl will say nah she's just doing a her ting

there's so many black faces with white supremacist mentally and they don't even know it

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

• Admin. locked this topic