2017/18 Hot Summer

8 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

I said in a thread ages ago that she’s a culture vulture, the personification of it. But black people want to be accepted so badly they’ll let her exploit the culture. Once she gets a mainstream gig, she’ll deny she ever fraternised with negros.

Same old story.  Plus she’s below basic.

are people reeeeaally going on this because black people love to flock behind white people

Nothing to do with the format being sliiightly different from the usual interview nah?

:rofl:

Also can we have a list of the black YouTube channels people should be turning the white girl down to go on please

So you see no problem with a white woman doing interviews with predominantly black artists in a chicken shop?

Why is she there?

Like someone said...as soon as she gets the opportunity for the come up she will turn her back and do the b. Look at Donatella? Where did she go? These people latch on as some kinda fetish and once they've had the experience they drop it and go back to their lives or use it as a stepping stone.

This swings round to lyor Cohen as well. People will use black culture to fill their pockets and empty the black communities pockets in the process. See things for what they are. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 2

@SLEAZE BALL listen from when Dame is called from 26 mins onwards

the how is different but the fuckery is the same, that girl ain't doing it on LC's level but she's defo a culture vulture too

Dame knew from day LC was a CV and didn't give two fucks about us

that chick is using "chicken shop" to jump start her shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

are people reeeeaally going on this because black people love to flock behind white people

Nothing to do with the format being sliiightly different from the usual interview nah?

:rofl:

Also can we have a list of the black YouTube channels people should be turning the white girl down to go on please

are you just playing devils advocate or are u being serious?

Why are we drawing parralels between Lyor and this girl that does interviews on YouTube and presents channel 4 docs?

Is she emptying the pockets of the black community?

Is she disadvantaging the artists that she works with to further her own career?

Is she directly benefiting from the promotion of the fuckry thats destroying poor inner city communities?

If you lot were as woke as you'd like people to believe you would be be looking at the grime dailys the link up TVs execs like alec boateng and our very own streets with that same energy but the reality is that you lot are here with your faux outrage quite simply because the girl is not black and to me that is new age social media fuck nigga shit

• Upvote 4
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Why are we drawing parralels between Lyor and this girl that does interviews on YouTube and presents channel 4 docs?

Is she disadvantaging the artists that she works with to further her own career?

Is she directly benefiting from the promotion of the fuckry thats destroying poor inner city communities?

If you lot were as woke as you'd like people to believe you would be be looking at the grime dailys the link up TVs execs like alec boateng and our very own streets with that same energy but the reality is that you lot are here with your faux outrage quite simply because the girl is not black and to me that is new age social media fuck nigga shit

dont generalise on your high horse. 

i call out all artists like giggs and chicken shop click bait girl whos trash and no she isnt emptying the pockets of the black community but is just another culture vulture. 

but culture whores are the giggs and most of your best rappers.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Isn’t this the very meaning of being ‘woke’

• Downvote 1

14 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

ive always been vocal about linkuptv ESPECIALLY for the promotion of negativity. I've also called posty a bozoe bare times as well.  I definitely keep the same energy for these people.

If a black person done this id be pissed off as well. Even Big Narstie cooning on TV consistently has vex me.

6 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

u seen the channel 4 show? 

Yes I have and I am enjoying it

Started off crappy, narstie could have done better, couple things i didnt like such as rasta jesus but in the round, he ain coonin

Just because white people are laughing doesnt make u a coon. They dont hold the yardstick for me

So why is he coonin in your opinion?

Just now, Grafter said:

Yes I have and I am enjoying it

Started off crappy, narstie could have done better, couple things i didnt like such as rasta jesus but in the round, he ain coonin

Just because white people are laughing doesnt make u a coon. They dont hold the yardstick for me

So why is he coonin in your opinion?

It does in the context of what he's doing IMO. People are mainly laughing at him coz hes a fat black loud Caribbean speaking patois on TV and he comes across as uneducated and oblivious. He's had guests on and doesnt know what they do or doesn't know who they are talking about it...its part of the whole schtick i assume, but I aint feeling that...but I guess that's why you have Mo there...but it's the Big Narstie show...not Mo show.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

It does in the context of what he's doing IMO. People are mainly laughing at him coz hes a fat black loud Caribbean speaking patois on TV and he comes across as uneducated and oblivious. He's had guests on and doesnt know what they do or doesn't know who they are talking about it...its part of the whole schtick i assume, but I aint feeling that...but I guess that's why you have Mo there...but it's the Big Narstie show...not Mo show.

I think he shouldn't have to have Mo. I find it disappointing that he couldn't get his shit together to learn how to present his own show

None the less, as I've said before, we cant live to please white people. He is being himself, the same way weve seen him on YouTube all these years so hes not actin up or playin up to any stereotype. If they are larfin at him, he gets the last laugh because hes gettin paid. Anything he does, ur gna get these certain section of people laughing at the fat black man... May as well keep it real an thats what i rate.

Its 2018, we dont change the pace so they can change the tempo.

From ep 3-6 i been laughing start to finish, he needs to have some better come backs for Mo, its embarrassing but i support it

On 8/12/2018 at 6:53 PM, Incumbent said:

@SLEAZE BALL listen from when Dame is called from 26 mins onwards

the how is different but the fuckery is the same, that girl ain't doing it on LC's level but she's defo a culture vulture too

Dame knew from day LC was a CV and didn't give two fucks about us

that chick is using "chicken shop" to jump start her shit

Every word Dash said was 100% the truth. Those zionists are like parasites/locusts. The analogy on he child molestors  I think was also a truthful dig. Those elites in the industry are the biggest sickos out there in all manner of ways and Dash summed them all up perfectly in a short phone call. Hope he stays safe .