2017/18 Hot Summer

To me it's the planning and execution.

How did they get the drop on the guy? Was it the birthday or anniversary of the death of someone? Imagine starting your Monday morning on a murder move.

Trident must be pissed, after years of labelling black crime in the UK 'unorganised' we are now seeing the beginnings of some sort of organisation. It goes to show the racist mentality that underpinned the theory, whites possess the civility to organise and create a criminal fraternity with rules and boundaries, blacks are uncivilised monkeys.

To some extent, that's true at the bottom end, but I personally think that these kinda shootings ONLY happen when you are organised in a particular way.

Tottenham is one ends that I would say has been organised from whaday.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

You know Tottenham killers are organised I know you know about some of the unsolved murders they have commited which they set up nicely 

R.I.P to the fallen

Dunno about that mate, I'm still half-believing the C1/U1 story. Does the Mark Duggan murder count as unsolved?

Snitches are organised also.

13 hours ago, Elementalism said:

To me it's the planning and execution.

How did they get the drop on the guy? Was it the birthday or anniversary of the death of someone? Imagine starting your Monday morning on a murder move.

Trident must be pissed, after years of labelling black crime in the UK 'unorganised' we are now seeing the beginnings of some sort of organisation. It goes to show the racist mentality that underpinned the theory, whites possess the civility to organise and create a criminal fraternity with rules and boundaries, blacks are uncivilised monkeys.

To some extent, that's true at the bottom end, but I personally think that these kinda shootings ONLY happen when you are organised in a particular way.

Tottenham is one ends that I would say has been organised from whaday.

Who gives a shit if it was organized or not or how organized it was

ffs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

ssssh dont speak on it 

remember you are a voyeur if you discuss this , in a discussion topic on an internet forum

Voy-eur:

a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.
"he stood transfixed, a voyeur feasting on the swell of her buttocks"
  • a person who enjoys seeing the pain or distress of others.
    "a voyeur of death"

What kinda fuckery are you talking about JD?

• Like 1

that's in London

From an amnesty international ad speakin against the fact that 80% of the people on the london gangs matrix are black children

We are around 10% in London with more of our population concentrated in poverty areas, which is an obvious factor in crime

And lets not mention the fact that we are more likely to be caught for crimes because we are more likely to be stopped...27% isn't so alarming

• Downvote 1

:rofl:

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Black people are only 3% of the population but accounting for  a quarter of the crime. 

it's mad still

And if you break down those numbers, you will probably be surprised by seeing the same ‘black’ ethnicities disproportionately represented. ‘Black’ people in England urgently need strong worthwhile representatives; the problem in England is the largest Black groups, whether Nigerian, or Jamaican, or Somali, all come from deeply dysfunctional historical backgrounds even by normal crazy standards of human history; but these groups in different ways all seem to be so deeply collectively insincere that they can never self reflect, so they blame everyone else from Whites to Arabs to Colonialism, the list is endless.

African American ghetto culture, Extroverted and status obsessed Nigerian culture, Jamaican ‘bad man’/outlaw worship stemming from the ghettoes of places like Kingston, celebration of outlaw figures but celebrating them for wrong reasons such as crack dealers and murderers instead of celebrating worthwhile things, Somali tribal fixation which they bring over to England, etc etc. all these things affect these various ‘black’ communities. These are very complex issues, and I am gradually beginning to think some ‘black’ groups will NEVER rationally discuss this subject because they are scared to open a Pandora’s Box. Black people need to embrace the real meaning of DIVERSITY not just the nonsense on the gram???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, ag. said:

And if you break down those numbers, you will probably be surprised by seeing the same ‘black’ ethnicities disproportionately represented. ‘Black’ people in England urgently need strong worthwhile representatives; the problem in England is the largest Black groups, whether Nigerian, or Jamaican, or Somali, all come from deeply dysfunctional historical backgrounds even by normal crazy standards of human history; but these groups in different ways all seem to be so deeply collectively insincere that they can never self reflect, so they blame everyone else from Whites to Arabs to Colonialism, the list is endless.

African American ghetto culture, Extroverted and status obsessed Nigerian culture, Jamaican ‘bad man’/outlaw worship stemming from the ghettoes of places like Kingston, celebration of outlaw figures but celebrating them for wrong reasons such as crack dealers and murderers instead of celebrating worthwhile things, Somali tribal fixation which they bring over to England, etc etc. all these things affect these various ‘black’ communities. These are very complex issues, and I am gradually beginning to think some ‘black’ groups will NEVER rationally discuss this subject because they are scared to open a Pandora’s Box. Black people need to embrace the real meaning of DIVERSITY not just the nonsense on the gram???

Bruv how have you managed to catch so many negs?

Solid, solid post. But who are the representatives? I don't want anyone to represent me but me.

• Downvote 1

• Admin. locked this topic