2017/18 Hot Summer

33 minutes ago, MGEEZ said:

Imagine somewhere in the uk there's a mixed race geezer sitting in a blacked out room with loads of newspaper clippings of gangland warfare plastered across the walls pulling himself to PIECES everytime there's a gang on the news 

Life's fucking mad 

spiders+web.jpg

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, SLEAZE BALL said:

Let's have it right though youre here gossiping buthurt that youve been called a voyeur tryna play semantics games and then u got this element geezer who can only be described as some kind of gangland nonce

:rofl:

5 hours ago, Grafter said:

:rofl:

Grafter, you can't answer direct questions - serious discussion is not for you. 

I hope for your sake you're female and it's your time of the month. I asked you to explain your 'feelings' of peculiarity and you swerved it like Maybot. 

Image result for theresa may gif

You feeling weird is more about you and less to do with what I write. Logic over feelings.

I find it weirder that big people who use words like 'semantics', 'voyeurism' and 'hyperbole' can't engage the rest of their faculties when presented with the opportunity for a proper discussion. Then again I don't, because most of you are already way too brainwashed to see what the solutions are. 

Also, I'm an independent thinker. I question myself when I find my views align with the majority, so gang up on me more by all means. Again, as in politics, the numbers of people who are drawn to an idea do not necessarily represent the potency of the idea. 

Absolute utter scum

AN acid gang who robbed unsuspecting victims including Gumtree sellers and taxi drivers was today jailed for more than 30 years.

The group used strong acids, alkalis and knives to attack their victims and carry out 19 robberies in north and east London.

They targeted cab drivers and people selling items on Gumtree and some of their victims will never recover from their horrific injuries.

Antoine Mensah, 21, Miracle Osondu, 19, and Mohammed Ali, 17, were all part of the same gang and were jailed at Wood Green Crown Court today.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7231739/knife-thug-trio-who-used-acid-to-rob-unsuspecting-victims-including-cab-drivers-and-gumtree-sellers-are-jailed/

was so angry reading the whoel account 

that coudl have been any of us 

ive bought things from ghumtree before byut i must say if i hear an 'urban , young voice'  - i shy away and its things like this that prove me right 

at what point was throwing acid needed to rob people 

facial disfigurations for a phone and a couple bills ffs 

1 hour ago, Realone2016 said:

Get angry when I see Ghanaian names. Fucking idiots... Too many bush people bringing their kwasiasem here.

6 minutes ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Completely unacceptable. It’s one thing to have a school fight, but kicking civilians in the head? Who’s raising these demons?

Uxbridge ain't even ends like that... These try hard areas are the worst. 

• Downvote 1

What isn't 'endz' these days ? Certainly any part of london with a sizeable 'town centre' is  defo a potential for fukery to blossom.

True what i heard on a podcast a while back 'people who would of been civilians years ago are catching m cases like its water'. 'Every estate has a gang unlike before it was the standard brixton,hackney, tottenham etc etc. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Realone2016 said:

What isn't 'endz' these days ? Certainly any part of london with a sizeable 'town centre' is  defo a potential for fukery to blossom.

True what i heard on a podcast a while back 'people who would of been civilians years ago are catching m cases like its water'. 'Every estate has a gang unlike before it was the standard brixton,hackney, tottenham etc etc. 

Reality.

3 minutes ago, Realone2016 said:

This basically. Went to Uxbridge a few months ago cause I was working in Hayes and there shopping centre is fucking massive. Like a mini Westfield couldn’t beleive it. 

36 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Lmao man like 8Ball ain’t been about for years 

Remember that time we were all on late night MSN chat and 8ball had to go to his door and he never come back and turnt out his people moved to him. That must of been well over a decade ago now. Shit time flys 

58 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Nuff guys from willesden, harlesden & bridge get re-homed in uxbridge or ruislip

Skeen like what they have done with Croydon, Enfield, Barking/Romford. Spreading out the problem people slowly like a metastatic cancer  

heard about this kinda stuff happening in Enfield Town when I was younger, Enfield Grammar vs St Ignatius or some shit like that, I think these days you have schools varying end times so they're less likely to bump into each other after school

schools fighting each other isn't necessarily a route to gang lifestyles, its maybe tribalism, plenty will look back when they're older and say "yeah we were idiots, but it was fun as hell"

5 hours ago, Drift said:

Get angry when I see Ghanaian names. Fucking idiots... Too many bush people bringing their kwasiasem here.

Ghana and Nigeria are the main sources of human scum that sullies the name of all good African people in the diaspora, England especially. Two countries with deeply dysfunctional cultures and dark histories, even by African standards IMO???? ... this isn’t a reflection on all the good people from these countries obvzzzzz

• Like 1

• Admin. locked this topic